🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ted cruz Signs Up For Obamacare

Since Obama has made it mandatory, he has to do it. Are you liberals this stupid?

Doesn't matter. He let Obama dictate his health insurance and his families and that wont sit well with most of America on either side. Somethings you can't run away from. He's done.

What are you talking about...It's the FUCKING LAW, You now want him to BREAK THE LAW, are you really this stupid?

Nobody views Obamacare as the law that needs to be followed, which is why people will take the fines/penalties instead. He's fucked I'm sorry vigilante.

Your opinion is like an empty roll of toilet paper! You do know the penalties have gone up SUBSTANTIALLY for 2014!

Learn something before opening mouth!

How Much is the Obamacare Individual Penalty in 2014 Nolo.com

So are healthcare premiums even with the subsidy. Most will take their chances and pay the penalty.

Since Obama has made it mandatory, he has to do it. Are you liberals this stupid?

Doesn't matter. He let Obama dictate his health insurance and his families and that wont sit well with most of America on either side. Somethings you can't run away from. He's done.

What are you talking about...It's the FUCKING LAW, You now want him to BREAK THE LAW, are you really this stupid?

Nobody views Obamacare as the law that needs to be followed, which is why people will take the fines/penalties instead. He's fucked I'm sorry vigilante.

Yesterday he was fucked because "he's not a real 'Merican". Today he is fucked for following the law. Tomorrow he will be fucked for not having enough super PAC dough and the day after that he will still be the only candidate in either party officially in the race.

Cruz will be around for the near future and likely for long enough to battle in the first few States anyway.

Boy, you can keep on thinking that but prepare yourself you be very dissipated after the primary's, but you will be VERY happy after the General. Have a beautiful day.
Even if he's not around, he will command a huge BASE of Conservatives, and be able to get his message out as he has done for the last few days!

Yesterday he was fucked because "he's not a real 'Merican". Today he is fucked for following the law. Tomorrow he will be fucked for not having enough super PAC dough and the day after that he will still be the only candidate in either party officially in the race.

Cruz will be around for the near future and likely for long enough to battle in the first few States anyway.

Boy, you can keep on thinking that but prepare yourself you be very dissipated after the primary's, but you will be VERY happy after the General. Have a beautiful day.
Even if he's not around, he will command a huge BASE of Conservatives, and be able to get his message out as he has done for the last few days!

As long as you know he wont win or come close then I agree. I think his message is a good one and he should voice it for the next few months and perhaps 1 debate then get the hell out.

Your opinion is like an empty roll of toilet paper! You do know the penalties have gone up SUBSTANTIALLY for 2014!

So are healthcare premiums even with the subsidy. Most will take their chances and pay the penalty.

We have another Karnak here that can tell the future!!!!

Told you guys when I joined here I'd have issues with the right and the left leaning political parties. I know politics and I know the odds for each candidate to win. Cruz is only ahead of Bush and Bush is dead last.

Apparently your wrong...again!

Your Republican frontrunners for the presidential nomination Brobrubel s Blog

WAYYYYYY to early for polls or blogs. They really mean nothing more than dog shit. Just like the Iowa Primary, lol. It's the truth and you know it.

What % of the population is on Obamacare? Answer this or nothing you say really matters.

As long as you know he wont win or come close then I agree. I think his message is a good one and he should voice it for the next few months and perhaps 1 debate then get the hell out.

We'll see, he's undoubtedly the smartest of the large group of candidates, and when Professor Dershowitz, the left wing law teacher at Harvard states...

Dershowitz Ted Cruz one of Harvard Law s smartest students The Daily Caller

You KNOW he's got a damn decent chance!

We'll see, he's undoubtedly the smartest of the large group of candidates, and when Professor Dershowitz, the left wing law teacher at Harvard states...

Do you mean that all of his idiocy is just acting?

NP. I'm just here to banter at the Liberal rubes and make hay. I've far from joined a bandwagon to cheer on yet and as a libertarian will likely hate whoever wins (even if I voted for 'em).

But as Cruz is indisputably the "Republican Obama" I enjoy pushing this particular flavor of the month more than most.

So was Obama and look how that turned out. To be honest you just found another thing liberals will pounce on and RWr's

What % of the population is on Obamacare? Answer this or nothing you say really matters.

There is NO COUNT, it's still open, and they have no idea about the state website enrollments!

NP. I'm just here to banter at the Liberal rubes and make hay. I've far from joined a bandwagon to cheer on yet and as a libertarian will likely hate whoever wins (even if I voted for 'em).

But as Cruz is indisputably the "Republican Obama" I enjoy pushing this particular flavor of the month more than most.

The last thing we need is another candidate like Obama even if he's a RWr. Good god... They are both poor leaders and have proven terrible leadership. NO THANKS at all.

Why are you even interested, foreigner?

There is NO COUNT, it's still open, and they have no idea about the state website enrollments!

Point is it's no where near 50% of the population and the website projection didn't meet it's goal and was at 65% of their goal. You get my point. Many are ALREADY planning on taking the penalty. Case closed.

So was Obama and look how that turned out. To be honest you just found another thing liberals will pounce on and RWr's

No, Obuma has NO academic record we can count on. And he was basically a substitute teacher of Constitutional law! We don't even have paper written by him when he was the token black in charge of Harvard's law review!

Some advice - Just be honest about what you like and don't like while stating you are unsure. You can bypass the libs by doing that and catch them in many contradictions.

Point is it's no where near 50% of the population and the website projection didn't meet it's goal and was at 65% of their goal. You get my point. Many are ALREADY planning on taking the penalty. Case closed.

That's why they keep putting the closing BACK! The damn $2.2 BILLION website STILL doesn't work correctly, and you don't think he'll WAIVER whatever is necessary for 2014? Hell, he has a strong showing in the waiver dept..... His own DemocRATs are up in arms about it, as they see the republicans using it as a TALKING POINT in the 2016 election!

Why are you even interested, foreigner?
Gotta love the World Wide Web!

No, Obuma has NO academic record we can count on. And he was basically a substitute teacher of Constitutional law! We don't even have paper written by him when he was the token black in charge of Harvard's law review!

Doesn't matter. ZYou just wrote a lot above that I just quoted. Do you realize that in politics oponnents will take out a small section of that and completely use it against him. Same with the right wingers. All he has to do is say he went to Harvard.

Forum List

Back