šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

ted cruz Signs Up For Obamacare

His record on the Second Amendment is troublesome. He was one of just 42 Republicans to work with Democrats to pass the so-called ā€œassault weapons banā€ back in 1993ā€¦he also supported Clintonā€™s infamous ā€œomnibus crime billā€ in 1994 that included more Second Amendment restrictions ā€¦this is why Kasich received a ā€œFā€ grade from the NRA for several years in the 1990sā€¦in 2014, long-time national conservative activist (and Ohio native) Janet Porter wrote an op-ed for the Cincinnati Enquirer laying out ā€œWhy I Canā€™t Vote for John Kasich,ā€ in which Porter makes the case her long-time friend was refusing to ā€œmake protecting lives a priorityā€ā€¦Porter said she ā€œpleaded for the governorā€™s helpā€ in passing a bill that made it illegal to kill a pre-born child in Ohio after a heartbeat can be protected, as the state party had promised to doā€¦Kasich also received a backlash from the stateā€™s Tea Party movement when he bypassed one of their leaders for executive director of the state Republican Party, and chose someone who previously worked for a homosexual group seeking to overturn the stateā€™s marriage law insteadā€¦Kasich is also a strong proponent of Obamacare, fully embracing the loathsome legislation as well as a costly $50 billion expansion of Medicaidā€¦recently Kasich essentially tried making the case that God is a Marxist.

- See more at: 2016 Scouting Report John Kasich

LOL! Took you what 5 min to find the first piece of paper that goes against him? Lol.. We both kow you didn't do your research.

Key points,

NRA and Kasich are good friends now.

He was never for Obamacare for the nation and believes and has said on many occasions that it's a terrible jobs killing bill.

He supported the medicaid expansion for 2 reasons he viewed it as Ohio getting 2 billion of it's money back as medicaid is run by the states and Ohio has the best medicaid program in the USA. 2.) he believes the 10,000 mentally ill prisoners in prison should be getting medical help to prevent them from going back to prison and actual allow them to work. 3.) Every republican in congress was actually for this, but couldn't say so publicly due to politics for the same reasons as Kasich it helps sick people.

Sorry, Conservative Review did this story on him 12 days ago, and it's not a hit piece but showcases his current problems with what the conservative base believes. Now Cruz came over as

Weaknesses: While heā€™s shown a willingness to boldly lead in both the judicial and legislative branches at the highest level, his lack of executive experience is sure to come up in a primary that will feature several current and former GOP governorsā€¦definitely has the courage of conviction that conservatives crave, but he still needs to display the retail politics and likeability/charm required of a national standard-bearerā€¦will need to prove his combative brand is ā€œbattle-testedā€ and not ā€œtaintedā€ by all his high-profile showdowns in Washingtonā€¦given the recent controversy over President Obamaā€™s origins, Cruz will face questions and allegations that heā€™s not a ā€œnatural born citizenā€ and thus ineligible for the presidency (the Congressional Research Office says Cruz is eligible FWIW). -

See more at: Conservative Review - 2016 Scouting Report Ted Cruz

I don't care what the conservative review says. They got Cruze's biggest problem fucked up also. LOL..

Vigilante 1 question for you - What is Cruz's biggest accomplishment in political office?

FYI, I know WAY more than these political hacks who write about these candidates.

Standing up for what he said he would do if elected...the man is right down the line!

Everybody running has done that, which is why they are leaders and candidates. That's not an accomplishment. Example - Kasich writting the balanced budgets all the way that lead to a surplus is THE BIGGEST ACCOMPLISHMENT in like 100 years. You gotta do better than that.

No, I don't, Cruz has what a little over 2 years, and Kasick is a CAREER, ELITE loving Republican, with over 20 years in politics. Apparently term limits is something he doesn't believe in. Here's a listing of what he's done and where he stands... And he's been called an extremist?

Ted Cruz For President Biography Quotes And Voting Record On Obamacare Immigration ISIS Gun Control And More

If Kasich ultimately fails to get the nod for 2016, it would be fantastic to have him go after Sherrod Brown's Senate seat in 2018.

And Rand Paul and Ted Cruz staying in the Senate would be fine too, assuming Cruz can keep his Senate seat after purchasing an Obamacare plan which is I think what this thread was supposed to be about. LOL

Kasich also worked with liberals in the 90's and got things done that HELPED our nation. NO candidate mentioned to this point has done that. Game set match.

Like what?

Ron dellums on the B2bomber the republicans wanted 120 at a billion a piece to drop nuke missiles on the soviet union if need be and Kasich sided with libs and they compromised on 20 and used the rest of the billion to create the ability to launch them from long distances like our home country.

Watch minute 28-29. Actually watch the ENTIRE speech and see if you have the same motivation to keep going.

If Kasich ultimately fails to get the nod for 2016, it would be fantastic to have him go after Sherrod Brown's Senate seat in 2018.

And Rand Paul and Ted Cruz staying in the Senate would be fine too, assuming Cruz can keep his Senate seat after purchasing an Obamacare plan which is I think what this thread was supposed to be about. LOL

Something you will find out about me is whatever I want to talk about is what we will all talk about. ;)

Kasich also worked with liberals in the 90's and got things done that HELPED our nation. NO candidate mentioned to this point has done that. Game set match.

Like what?

Ron dellums on the B2bomber the republicans wanted 120 to drop nuke missiles on the soviet union if need be and Kasich sided with libs and they compromised on 20 and used the rest of the billion to create the ability to launch them from long distances like our home country.

Watch minute 28-29. Actually watch the ENTIRE speech and see if you have the same motivation to keep going.

Perhaps tomorrow!

Like what?

Ron dellums on the B2bomber the republicans wanted 120 to drop nuke missiles on the soviet union if need be and Kasich sided with libs and they compromised on 20 and used the rest of the billion to create the ability to launch them from long distances like our home country.

Perhaps tomorrow!

It is tomorrow. Get going on it. You get sidetracked way too easily.

Something you will find out about me is whatever I want to talk about is what we will all talk about. ;)
Now your starting to sound like the fucking liberals in here suffering from ...
narcissistic-personality-disorder.jpg

Your shit stinks just like everyone else's, and your SELF PRAISE also stinks.... Get over yourself boy, or you will be stepped on by people that were of your like political mind!

Like what?

Perhaps tomorrow!

You think I'm spend 40 minutes at 2:20 in the morning, your fucking stupid!

Your shit stinks just like everyone else's, and your SELF PRAISE also stinks.... Get over yourself boy, or you will be stepped on by people that were of your like political mind!

Let me know when you find someone on USMB smarter about politics than me. You can't even be seen in my presence I'm so far above you. You'd piss yourself. Now the other poster and I were having a intellectual debate on this topic and you interrupted with stupidity. Go away and let the men talk about this.

Like what?

Perhaps tomorrow!

If you care enough about the candidates you WILL. I did. It's 2:26;) Also don't insult me personally by calling me stupid. You don't see me going around saying you should be rapped by cattle, do you? Coyote

Last edited:

Let me know when you find someone on USMB smarter about politics than me. You can't even be seen in my presence I'm so far above you. You'd piss yourself. Now the other poster and I were having a intellectual debate on this topic and you interrupted with stupidity. Go away and let the men talk about this.

Yes, seems you definitely have the arrogance of Obuma. I get such a kick out of Narcissists like you. Unfortunately I just posted too much factual information for you to handle. Common with children like you. When you can handle a debate, let us know! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I wouldn't reject Kasick, but there are SEVERAL more qualified, IMHO to be our candidate, Rubio, Walker, Paul, and Jindal to name a few!

A Cruz/Rubio ticket would be a blast, if for no other reason than making the Democrat Party the faux-racist-obstructionist foils of all things politics for the next 16 years. (sadly I think the idea of a VP bringing his home State along with him is passƩ)

Power to ya! Hell yeah, right on and so forth...

beertoast.jpg

Like what?

Perhaps tomorrow!

If you care enough about the candidates you WILL. I did. It's 2:26;) Also don't insult me personally by calling me stupid. You don't see me going around saying you should be rapped by cattle, do you? Coyote

What are you talking about, rapped by cattle?

I wouldn't reject Kasick, but there are SEVERAL more qualified, IMHO to be our candidate, Rubio, Walker, Paul, and Jindal to name a few!

A Cruz/Rubio ticket would be a blast, if for no other reason than making the Democrat Party the faux-racist-obstructionist foils of all things politics for the next 16 years. (sadly I think the idea of a VP bringing his home State along with him is passƩ)

Yes, Republican's laying down the race card would be amusing. We'll have to wait on the subversives to see exactly who they are going with.

Yes, seems you definitely have the arrogance of Obuma. I get such a kick out of Narcissists like you. Unfortunately I just posted too much factual information for you to handle. Common with children like you. When you can handle a debate, let us know! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Are you a crazy person? Watch this and you and him are identicle, (watch all the way to 3:39)

Of coarse, if candidates could guarantee their home States in elections then that would be reason for a Kasich/Rubio ticket more than Cruz/Rubio.

Plus Kasich is not on an Obamacare plan as far as I know and yes that's a fracking joke.

Are you a crazy person? Watch this and you and him are identicle, (watch all the way to 3:39)

I get NOTHING here as a video, want to try it again?

Forum List

Back