Ted Cruz storms off, accuses Sky News journalist of being a 'propagandist' for asking why school shooting 'only happen in America' during Texas vigil

He didn't have much luck even dominating Donny when he was down talking Cruz's wife. He didn't exactly dance lightly or believably when he got caught heading for Cancun during the Texas Ice storm the killed over a hundred people (people not in Cancun) when the lights went off in Texas.
Just sayin..............
That I don't mind. Why stay if they can get out of the situation? People should take care of themselves -----------

UNLESS moral considerations mean you should lock the doors to the school against the gunman, find the keys, help the police against the shooter --- but if there is nothing at all they can do, I see no problem with Cruz going to Cancun.

That I don't mind. Why stay if they can get out of the situation? People should take care of themselves -----------

UNLESS moral considerations mean you should lock the doors to the school against the gunman, find the keys, help the police against the shooter --- but if there is nothing at all they can do, I see no problem with Cruz going to Cancun.
Looks pretty cheesy as one of the state's biggest political leaders that did not exercise any leadership in regards to regulating those private power companies, that led to the tragedy. With their situation, a motivated man ought to be able to make a fortune selling Generac backup power systems, as most people can't just hop a jet plane and fly away to escape their state's deadly strategic problems.

Good for Cruz. Best thing I've heard about him lately.

Other countries have lots of school shootings and massacres --- I notice them whenever they are in the news. For some reason Japan is going through a bad patch these days. They seem to often go in there and kill dozens of children with a knife!

Which countries? wtf are you talking about?

i like this pic, though, prayers it gets better for everyone in the community!

FTuNzvoWYBATBu0

Which countries? wtf are you talking about?
Germany, all the knife attacks; France, that gal who told the Muslim killer who her teacher was and the killer knifed him --- there are lots of all sorts of attacks, many vehicle attacks in Europe that kill a lot more at one time than our shooters. Remember Nice? Migod, what was that death toll, some 80? What about the eleventy London Bridge vehicle attacks and then the guy gets out and runs after people with a gun or knife?

I SAW one of them be killed by special forces, Britain style. They pulled that tape eventually, but I saw it during the event ---- these two special police ran up to the killer on the bridge, or just off it, really belting along, and as soon as they got to him ------------- shot him! Right then, right there, no waiting, no chit-chat. I was --- I could have been okay without seeing that, you know? Reminds me of the Jack Ruby thing. This British killer was going gonzo, and I don't blame them, but it was startling. So much for the Miranda warning!!

Germany, all the knife attacks; France, that gal who told the Muslim killer who her teacher was and the killer knifed him

Is that a serious post?

I'm just not sure if you are trolling or something.

There is NOTHING like constant mass shootings in the states.

I am aware of his general debate skill on a debate forum. Just saying, if casually speaking or being interview, he can be easily thrown for a loop, like this time and withdraws until he has more effective answers. Donny talked about him like a dog and his family too. I have never seen him effectively respond to stop the attack, and he later always came back to trump's fold, no matter what had been said. He is not my Senator. He will not be becoming President, I have no reason to really care about him.
But you're misremembering the circumstances of these personal exchanges between Trump and Cruz. The bulk of them did not occur face-to-face on the debate stage! Moreover, to his shame, in my opinion, Trump was willing to say outlandishly false and despicable things to which Cruz was unwilling to lend credence, and Cruz did competently characterize the shameful nature of these personal attacks.

You seem to embrace the narrative of fanatic Trumpters regarding Cruz's general character. The Cruz I see accepted defeat, swallowed his pride and put the country ahead of his ego.

That's why I'm not a so-called Trumpster, even though in many ways I believe that Trump was the right man for the right time insofar as his temperament goes in the face of the left's unrelentingly evil. Sans his tendency to lash out indiscriminately, Trump's agenda was mostly sound and he fought fire with fire. I voted for him both times, but there's plenty I don't like about the man. The Republican Party could do without his ongoing influence. Hershel Walker, for example, is an inarticulate dufus.

I'm actually hoping that DeSantis will run. He knows how to fight the left without the drama. The left will always generate enough drama of its own.

Last edited:
But you're misremembering the circumstances of these personal exchanges between Trump and Cruz. The bulk of them did not occur face-to-face on the debate stage! Moreover, to his shame, in my opinion, Trump was willing to say outlandishly false and despicable things to which Cruz was unwilling to lend credence, and Cruz did competently characterize the shameful nature of these personal attacks.

You seem to embrace the narrative of fanatic Trumpters regarding Cruz's general character. The Cruz I see accepted defeat, swallowed his pride and put the country ahead of his ego.

That's why I'm not a so-called Trumpster, even though in many ways I believe that Trump was the right man for the right time insofar as his temperament goes in the face of the left's unrelentingly evil. Sans his tendency to lash out indiscriminately, Trump's agenda was mostly sound and he fought fire with fire. I voted for him both times, but there's plenty I don't like about the man. The Republican Party could do without his ongoing influence. Hershel Walker, for example, is an inarticulate dufus.

I'm actually hoping that DeSantis will run. He knows how to fight the left without the drama. The left will always generate enough drama of its own.
Very true, but failure to lend credence or giving weak response if pressed for a comment, can give the appearence of weak handling skills. Actually just shows anybody at any time can be caught off guard, and daily communication skills often do not match up to debate stage standards for anybody, unless naturally beligerent and antaganist, using attack to counter inquirey, you wish to avoid. Gee, who can we think of that does that? Can work the opposite. If that is chosen method of day to day interaction and it is done on the debate stage, on can appear as an ungainly one trick pony lout, if people are expecting classical debate skills and techniques.

Very true, but failure to lend credence or giving weak response if pressed for a comment, can give the appearence of weak handling skills. Actually just shows anybody at any time can be caught off guard, and daily communication skills often do not match up to debate stage standards for anybody, unless naturally beligerent and antaganist, using attack to counter inquirey, you wish to avoid. Gee, who can we think of that does that? Can work the opposite. If that is chosen method of day to day interaction and it is done on the debate stage, on can appear as an ungainly one trick pony lout, if people are expecting classical debate skills and techniques.
Well, I know this, I found my wife in tears over the slaughter yesterday and was moved to tears as well while comforting her. I'm just saying, Cruz seemed to be unusually distracted and emotional.

What Republicans need to be doing right now is hitting back hard against the left, telling them outright to shut their filthy mouths and get behind armed security in schools or get the hell out of the way.

Do you HATE Peter Doocy too, because Peter Doocy does this ^^^^^^^.
Doocy actually has his facts in order and doesn't ask questions that do not have an ounce of truth In them. Democrats, WH Press Secretaries, and snowflakes hate Doocy because he calls out the liars and hypocrites, often using their own lies and BS against them, leaving them no where to spin / hide.

Well, I know this, I found my wife in tears over the slaughter yesterday and was moved to tears as well while comforting her. I'm just saying, Cruz seemed to be unusually distracted and emotional.

What Republicans need to be doing right now is hitting back hard against the left, telling them outright to shut their filthy mouths and get behind armed security in schools or get the hell out of the way.
Sorry to hear. World not as we always like, at times. Hang in there, both of you. Getting hard to ignore for everybody.

Sorry to hear. World not as we always like, at times. Hang in there, both of you. Getting hard to ignore for everybody.
Well, it's just that my wife is very tenderhearted, especially when it comes to children. Her sorrow affected me.

Forum List

Back