Ted Cruz suggests Texas could secede and "take NASA and the military" if Dems "destroy the country"

You are not used to the bravado on the other foot it seems. There is a percentage of people who do want to secede. Whether it happens or not we do not know. We do not want our political class and unelected people in high places being globalists. They are answering to someone else. We want Americans.
Ah...but they wouldn't be Americans anymore, would they?

Can you imagine the insanity of an argument that True Americans secede from the United States? :heehee:

And a lawyer, who apparently forgot about the USSC case of Texas V White, that settled once and for all that succession was unconstitutional.
It can be revisited. and this time there wont be any civil war emotion on the SC :D
As anyone that can read English knows, NOTHING in the constitution forbids secession.

Ted forgets he barely won election last time

Democrats forget they can't even beat the most unpopular GOp candidate in the state, since they run nutjob methhead gimps and assorted deviants against him for lack of having any sane candidates available to the Party. All they have is another billionaire poster boy for White Privilege from El Paso who is a drag queen and punk rocker who LARPs as a 'Mexican', and that's on his saner days.

61i8cWBrsCL._AC_SL1220_.jpg
Ah....illegal immigrants to part of Mexico, stealing a cannon and daring the government to take it back.

Democrats forget they can't even beat the most unpopular GOp candidate in the state, since they run nutjob methhead gimps and assorted deviants against him for lack of haivng any sane candidates available to the Party.
Dems ran unknown Beto O’Rourke and almost beat Ted in Red Texas

Ted forgets he barely won election last time

Yep, by a lousy two points over Beto. Even Texans hate Ted Cruz. Which reminds me of an old thread of mine.

There are only two kinds of people. People who don't like Ted Cruz - - - and Ted Cruz
“If you killed Ted Cruz on the floor of the Senate, and the trial was in the Senate, nobody would convict you,” Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC)

Seems to me that Ted, Bootney and Rambunctious had better reevaluate ;)
They think the military is loyal to the state they're stationed in, and not the country that pays their salary.

Once the military and federal government leaves Texas, they would be on their own to make up for.

Texas has 143,087 federal employees;

active duty military populations are: Texas (123,879)

Forum List

Back