Ted Cruz suggests Texas could secede and "take NASA and the military" if Dems "destroy the country"

We'll refine what we need from your incoming pipelines and make a big move to green energy. I already have my Ford F150 Lighting ordered and won't need anything other than natural gas for my home after that.

Sure, ships can still come into your ports - No Coast Guard though. You'll be on your own there pal. ;)

^^^Look at this useful idiot talking about "we", as though the regime won't toss him into the ovens with the rest of the useful idiots as soon as they can.

LOL

We'll refine what we need from your incoming pipelines and make a big move to green energy. I already have my Ford F150 Lighting ordered and won't need anything other than natural gas for my home after that.

Sure, ships can still come into your ports - No Coast Guard though. You'll be on your own there pal. ;)
The Texas ports are really poor.....con-stantly need dredging....they'll have to pay for that in the future, not the U.S. government.

Uh huh, it's in Texas, a state with ocean access, a foreign border, and a massive port. You're a fucking retard, so a landlocked mountain state looks like a better deal to you.
Does the Mississippi River go thru Memphis?

It covers about 1.2 million square miles (1.9 million kilometers), or about 40 percent of the lower 48 states, according to the NPS. Major cities located along the Mississippi River include Minneapolis, Minnesota; St. Louis, Missouri; Memphis, Tennessee; Baton Rouge, Louisiana; and New Orleans, Louisiana.

Which Supreme Court case in 1869 resolved the debate over whether states can secede from the union?

In the 1869 case Texas v. White, the court held that individual states could not unilaterally secede from the Union and that the acts of the insurgent Texas Legislature — even if ratified by a majority of Texans — were “absolutely null.”

And.....? How do you think they'd feel about living in a country that purposely removed itself from the U.S.?
Yep, every last one of 'em with the exception of a few ragtag militia members will blow that pop stand.

Oh we will. We'll take everything belonging to the American Taxpayer - And you'll LIKE it! :D
3gsM.gif

You think they're gonna stay - Serious? Sorry, all F22 plants will be shuttered and workers will head north. Don't start a war claiming rights to US government secrets. That would go very badly. 🤣
Point of fact. The F-22 was made in Georgia.

Lockheed Martin's F-35 stealth jets are made in Fort Worth

Manufacturing could easily be shifted to the old F-22 plants.

Texas seceding would be the biggest plus for the democrats in history. It would immediately mean 2 less republican senators, and about 25 fewer republican house members. Not to mention the loss of 38 votes in the electoral college that would mean republicans wouldn't be able to win the white house for a generation.
And let's not forget a lessening in the number of crazy people in the U.S.

Forum List

Back