Ted Cruz suggests Texas could secede and "take NASA and the military" if Dems "destroy the country"

I don't think they're afraid of tanks and jet fighters. But they would think twice when the only country with nuclear weapons threatens to use tactical nukes if they put up a fight. After all, nuking foreign countries is what we're good at.

Nah, they wouldn't be able to put up a fight even if they wanted to. We'll just go in and take what belongs to the American taxpayers.

I would be interested in relocating Austin. Cool music scene and cool people that I'd miss.

Nah, they wouldn't be able to put up a fight even if they wanted to. We'll just go in and take what belongs to the American taxpayers.

I would be interested in relocating Austin. Cool music scene and cool people that I'd miss.
Texas like any foreign country would be disadvantaged by their location. Austin might find it advantageous to move to Nashville, or Memphis,

If the US taxed Texas more than China it would be punishment not a business tax....or a tariff...so go for it go full on tyrannical...you know you want to...I'm always amazed to see how mean and vengeful and vindictive liberals have become in just 5 short years...who are you people?....

This is who they've been all along. Trump made them show it, though, and that's why they hate him so much.

Texas like any foreign country would be disadvantaged by their location. Austin might find it advantageous to move to Nashville, or Memphis,

^^^This is the mind of a moronic leftist in action, folks. Move from a place with ocean access, a foreign border, and a massive port to a landlocked mountain state? LOL! This is why you people fuck up everything you touch.

Either of those cities would work fine for SXSW. Or maybe NOLA. I wouldn't want to have to bring my passport and go through customs just to attend a music, arts and events festival.

Sorry Ted, that ain't the way it works. If Texas secedes, we take NASA and the military.
61i8cWBrsCL._AC_SL1220_.jpg

^^^This is the mind of a moronic leftist in action, folks. Move from a place with ocean access, a foreign border, and a massive port to a landlocked mountain state? LOL! This is why you people fuck up everything you touch.
We're talking about Austin you moron. You have no clue where Austin is do you?

where-is-austin-located-in-texas-usa.jpg

It's nowhere near an ocean, or a foreign border.

Sorry Ted, that ain't the way it works. If Texas secedes, we take NASA and the military. ALL of it including the Coast Guard. Next hurricane or freeze - No FEMA so you're on your own buddy. And you'll be out of a job after Texas has no more representation in Congress. Maybe you can organize a citizen army and capture Cancun? :)

Sen. Ted Cruz has called on his home state to secede from the U.S. if Democrats "fundamentally destroy the country," adding that Texas should "take" NASA, the military and the country's oil supply along with it.​
"If they pack the Supreme Court, if they make D.C. a state, if they federalize elections and massively expand voter fraud, there may come a point where it's hopeless," Cruz said during a speaking event at Texas A&M last month.​
"We're not there yet, and if there comes a point where it's hopeless, then I think we take NASA, we take the military, we take the oil," the Republican added.​

And then most of the educated people leave Texas immediately. Leaving a "country" with no military, a shitty economy, and a brain drain that would turn Texas into a big special needs school. Shut up Ted, yer a gotdam moron.

You dumbass... we don't need to "take" anything. That's federal property already. Are you stupid enough to think the soldiers stationed in Texas are all from Texas? Let's see what happens when your fantasy hillbilly militia attacks a military base.

Let's also see what happens when the anchor of the Texas economy -- its cities -- say they are not seceding. You think a bunch of hillbilly moron militia cosplayers are going to conquer cities? Get a fucking grip.

Oh, another great point. All the pipelines coming into Texas refineries from other states? Those will be cut off and we'll start refining it on our own. ;)
With all the green commie ass clowns on your team?
:laughing0301:

FUCK NO.

We have TWO if the biggest ports in America. We already receive a lot of it via ship anyway.

Forum List

Back