Ted Cruz suggests Texas could secede and "take NASA and the military" if Dems "destroy the country"

With all the green commie ass clowns on your team?
:laughing0301:

FUCK NO.

We have TWO if the biggest ports in America. We already receive a lot of it via ship anyway.

Did you think? You don't have a navy.

We can embargo anything going in or out of Texas unless they agree to our terms. Such as they continue to refine fuel for the US, as well as supply oil and produce at market prices.

They are like the dog chasing the bus. They have no idea what they'll do with secession once they catch it. Being the huge military they enjoy doesn't belong to them, and any soldiers who chose to stay in Texas would need to find a new source of toys to play with.
Or, they can start another war by trying to grab federal bases. That didn't turn out well last time, did it?

Go ahead. Make the place uninhabitable for decades and deal with the reaction from the rest of the world.

Won't EVER happen, bitch.
Actually we would be sending a message ot the rest of the world.

Don't mess with the USA. Remember, we would only be using nukes if Texas took up armed rebellion against the US military.

Remember the last time they tried that?

That's where we got this flag (Gonzales Flag):

61i8cWBrsCL._AC_SL1220_.jpg
Oh I doubt Mexico would have to use force. Texas might we beg to be taken back, even before Hispanics become a majority.

Somebody's wrong.

We also have the guys who make the F22, so fuck you.
Prime contractor Lockheed Martin Aeronautics[N 3] manufactured the majority of the airframe and performed final assembly at Dobbins Air Reserve Base in Marietta, Georgia; program partner Boeing Defense, Space & Security provided additional airframe components as well as avionics integration and training systems

No you don't ya moron. That is a privately owned business that will leave your State in the blink of an eye, if you morons try to secede.

Damn son. You are delusional.
It wouldn't take Lockheed Martin long to move. As they built the F-22 in Georgia

I am always amused by these threads. You know what would happen in the unlikely event Texas were to secede? Texas would then face its own succession!

Nearly half the population of Texas is Hispanic. I presume there are more than a few of those folks who would vote to join Mexico.

There are liberal cites in Texas that would then want to secede from Texas and remain with the Union.

There are counties that may want to be their own little Republics.

By the time it is all said and done, the "Republic of Texas" will consist of an outhouse by the Houston Longhorn's.

With all the green commie ass clowns on your team?

FUCK NO.

We have TWO if the biggest ports in America. We already receive a lot of it via ship anyway.

We'll refine what we need from your incoming pipelines and make a big move to green energy. I already have my Ford F150 Lighting ordered and won't need anything other than natural gas for my home after that.

Sure, ships can still come into your ports - No Coast Guard though. You'll be on your own there pal. ;)

Forum List

Back