Ted Cruz suggests Texas could secede and "take NASA and the military" if Dems "destroy the country"

Sorry Ted, that ain't the way it works. If Texas secedes, we take NASA and the military. ALL of it including the Coast Guard. Next hurricane or freeze - No FEMA so you're on your own buddy. And you'll be out of a job after Texas has no more representation in Congress. Maybe you can organize a citizen army and capture Cancun? :)

Sen. Ted Cruz has called on his home state to secede from the U.S. if Democrats "fundamentally destroy the country," adding that Texas should "take" NASA, the military and the country's oil supply along with it.​
"If they pack the Supreme Court, if they make D.C. a state, if they federalize elections and massively expand voter fraud, there may come a point where it's hopeless," Cruz said during a speaking event at Texas A&M last month.​
"We're not there yet, and if there comes a point where it's hopeless, then I think we take NASA, we take the military, we take the oil," the Republican added.​

It would be worth it for Texas to leave the Union....icing on the cake if they take Cancun Cruz with them.

FREEDOM!!!!!! that's why they moved to Texas....

Bullshit. I work with a Fortune 500 who moved a large business segment to DFW area. I know precisely why they moved and it had nothing to do with FREEDUMB!! :rolleyes:

And BTW, they had to recruit and train over half the workforce. Most decided they didn't want to live there and got other jobs.

Bullshit. I work with a Fortune 500 who moved a large business segment to DFW area. I know precisely why they moved and it had nothing to do with FREEDUMB!! :rolleyes:

And BTW, they had to recruit and train over half the workforce. Most decided they didn't want to live there and got other jobs.
Look at the little commie laughing at Freedom....good thing your side is shrinking....

Texas doesn't own NASA or federal military in that state.

In fact, every piece of federal infrastructure from their federal interstates to National Parks to NASA and so much more belongs to the people of all the Untied States, the federal government.

I have no problem with Texas leaving the union. Ted Cruz won't be able to have any representation in our congress along with all those in our House and Senate so that's a plus as far as I'm concerned.
Texas seceding would be the biggest plus for the democrats in history. It would immediately mean 2 less republican senators, and about 25 fewer republican house members. Not to mention the loss of 38 votes in the electoral college that would mean republicans wouldn't be able to win the white house for a generation.

Ted Cruz floated the possibility. Wasn't me!
And...? You think it will happen? I certainly don't, but hey, I guess we need something to talk about because we don't have enough negative news going around.

We're all free loon. It's your team that wants to turn us into dancing, autocratic monkeys. ;)
You don't know what real freedom is...you want to be suckled and cared for because you can't care for yourself...so you want us to do it...because you are a lazy selfish person....

Texas seceding would be the biggest plus for the democrats in history. It would immediately mean 2 less republican senators, and about 25 fewer republican house members. Not to mention the loss of 38 votes in the electoral college that would mean republicans wouldn't be able to win the white house for a generation.
Texas would not go alone....

And...? You think it will happen? I certainly don't, but hey, I guess we need something to talk about because we don't have enough negative news going around.
No, I don't think it will happen in my lifetime or that of my daughter. But you have to realize how big the "Texit" movement is. If it ever found its way onto a ballot, it COULD win!

You don't know what real freedom is...you want to be suckled and cared for because you can't care for yourself...so you want us to do it...because you are a lazy selfish person....
Where do you come up with these goofy notions? Jebus H!! :auiqs.jpg:

Sorry Ted, that ain't the way it works. If Texas secedes, we take NASA and the military. ALL of it including the Coast Guard. Next hurricane or freeze - No FEMA so you're on your own buddy. And you'll be out of a job after Texas has no more representation in Congress. Maybe you can organize a citizen army and capture Cancun? :)

Sen. Ted Cruz has called on his home state to secede from the U.S. if Democrats "fundamentally destroy the country," adding that Texas should "take" NASA, the military and the country's oil supply along with it.​
"If they pack the Supreme Court, if they make D.C. a state, if they federalize elections and massively expand voter fraud, there may come a point where it's hopeless," Cruz said during a speaking event at Texas A&M last month.​
"We're not there yet, and if there comes a point where it's hopeless, then I think we take NASA, we take the military, we take the oil," the Republican added.​

You are not used to the bravado on the other foot it seems. There is a percentage of people who do want to secede. Whether it happens or not we do not know. We do not want our political class and unelected people in high places being globalists. They are answering to someone else. We want Americans.

You gonna gather all your militias to load their pop guns when we roll through to pick up what belongs to the federal government in our Abrams tanks, drones and F22's? :lol:
I don't think they're afraid of tanks and jet fighters. But they would think twice when the only country with nuclear weapons threatens to use tactical nukes if they put up a fight. After all, nuking foreign countries is what we're good at.

No, they moved for a few tax advantages. Wait until they see the import taxes we start charging.

LOL! "We", like they'll want anything to do with a useful idiot like you. Haven't you realized you're going to be one of the first into the ovens?

Forum List

Back