Ted Cruz wants to execute all gay people?

Seems strange to me cruz hasnt disavowed this wannabe gay killer. I have to assume cruz also wants to personally execute all gays.

Does trump want to kill all Jews? You with the open nazi support and all

Trump will justice with Israel i'm not a nazi. I will not gets trouble with thugs. But my voices will trouble with thugs but that will never happen when he don't attack's me by him self. Sure I have listen to music last 20 years but now ending musician. No more Spotify and Youtube. Only Radio in car I maybe will.

So a pastor spews hatred while supporting / introducing a candidate, and that means that candidate in turn believes everything the pastor does?!

So THAT means while Jeremiah Wright was spewing his racist, hatred, & US-bashing Obama completely agreed with every word Wright was saying...'Not God Bless America...God D@mn America'. Isn't that interesting because back then liberals declared Obama never agreed with anything the man Obama himself called a 'Mentor' said....

Gotta hate when 'Hypocrisy' steps up and bashes your ignorant ass with a 2x4 right between the eyes in full view of everyone...and YOU were the one who handed 'Hypocrisy' the 2x4!

:lmao:

So a pastor spews hatred while supporting / introducing a candidate, and that means that candidate in turn believes everything the pastor does?!

So THAT means while Jeremiah Wright was spewing his racist, hatred, & US-bashing Obama completely agreed with every word Wright was saying...'Not God Bless America...God D@mn America'. Isn't that interesting because back then liberals declared Obama never agreed with anything the man Obama himself called a 'Mentor' said....

Gotta hate when 'Hypocrisy' steps up and bashes your ignorant ass with a 2x4 right between the eyes in full view of everyone...and YOU were the one who handed 'Hypocrisy' the 2x4!

Exactly

Ted sided with cop killers in chicago, so isnt it natural for him to support the extermination of gay people?

No Cruz does not support killing gays...a pastor he wouldn't disavow has called for the execution of gays. I do beleive, however, that Cruz has since disavowed the pastor, but only because the pastor also idolizes Hitler.

Ted sided with cop killers in chicago, so isnt it natural for him to support the extermination of gay people?
Hillary has taken money from nations that stone women to death for being raped and who murder gays....so that means Hillary is for killing women who are raped and for murdering gays, right?!

I doubt it but it wouldn't surprise me.
He has really changed the way I looked at him.

Forum List

Back