Ted Cruz wants to increase H-1B visas from 65,000 to 325,000 annually

The GOP has no front runner, when it's clear she will have problems, she's lost the independent vote and she'll never get the black vote in numbers like Obama had. Not only that she can't debate, she struggles, if the GOP candidate can carry water in debates he/she will massacre Hillary

She will win the independent vote
She will win the black vote
She will win the women's vote
She will win the Hispanic vote
She will win the vote of college educated individuals
She will win the vote of single men and women across all ethnic demographics

The debates wont' matter much since at this level, you're not debating the other person; you debate yourself (sophisticated people know this loser).

You really are a dumb ass. Hillary is the most dishonest candidate from either side but because she has a (D) and a vag you're going to vote for her. That's it, it has to be, she has accomplished NOTHING. Learn it....everyone else has. I actually feel sorry for clueless morons such as yourself.

Best resume since Bush 41 and extremely well qualified to be your President. You should get used to saying Madame President now and beat the rush.

^ Complete unadulterated BS Now GFY

If it were not true, you could list the GOP "accomplishments" and their resumes. But you can't, you won't. You're a scared little fuckstain whose scent is the only thing that last.
Gawd are you stupid. Sometimes I think you're reallya Republican sent here to make liberal dykes look stupid. You sure do a good job.
Which Republican would you like to see a resume on? No, they are not all equally qualified. But show me one with a 30 year history of lying deceit like Hillary has.

The debates wont' matter much since at this level, you're not debating the other person; you debate yourself (sophisticated people know this loser).

You really are a dumb ass. Hillary is the most dishonest candidate from either side but because she has a (D) and a vag you're going to vote for her. That's it, it has to be, she has accomplished NOTHING. Learn it....everyone else has. I actually feel sorry for clueless morons such as yourself.

Best resume since Bush 41 and extremely well qualified to be your President. You should get used to saying Madame President now and beat the rush.

If it were not true, you could list the GOP "accomplishments" and their resumes. But you can't, you won't. You're a scared little fuckstain whose scent is the only thing that last.

LOL awwww you mad BRO?
Loser said what?

The GOP has no front runner, when it's clear she will have problems, she's lost the independent vote and she'll never get the black vote in numbers like Obama had. Not only that she can't debate, she struggles, if the GOP candidate can carry water in debates he/she will massacre Hillary

Zero executive experience.
Zero accomplishments while in office.
History of lying about events
History of taking bribes from foreign entities.

The Dems need to get used to saying "indictment" and "conviction".

You're wasting your time with this fraud. Let him blabber and then laugh at the moron. Hillary wouldn't get out of the primaries if the Dems had anyone else. Talk about sad

LOL awwww you mad BRO?
Loser said what?

LOL You're a typical intolerant asshole lib, listen to me or I'll ....well I'll be really mad AHAHAHAHAHA GFY fraud

Gawd are you stupid. Sometimes I think you're reallya Republican sent here to make liberal dykes look stupid. You sure do a good job.
Which Republican would you like to see a resume on? No, they are not all equally qualified. But show me one with a 30 year history of lying deceit like Hillary has.

Pick one... I'll pick it apart in 5 seconds and simply diminish anything that looks worthy of comment--you know, like you do with Ms. Clinton every day.

LOL awwww you mad BRO?
Loser said what?

LOL You're a typical intolerant asshole lib, listen to me or I'll ....well I'll be really mad AHAHAHAHAHA GFY fraud

You amuse me....keep on talking. In the mean time, GFY...it's the only way you'll ever get any action.

Pick one... I'll pick it apart in 5 seconds and simply diminish anything that looks worthy of comment--you know, like you do with Ms. Clinton every day.
Jeb Bush. Go!

Best resume since Bush 41 and extremely well qualified to be your President.

Sorry, but this is bullshit. How can you say that she has a better resume than her husband? Hillary was a two term US Senator of minimal significance and a one term lackluster Secy of State. You are attaching too much merit to her name.

LOL awwww you mad BRO?
Loser said what?

You amuse me....keep on talking. In the mean time, GFY...it's the only way you'll ever get any action.

You amuse me more, some old man pretending to be a lesbian LMAO ....fraud

Jeb Bush. Go!

Only got elected because of his family name.
Wishy washy on every policy.
Hasn't mattered in about a decade.

Your turn.

Best resume since Bush 41 and extremely well qualified to be your President.

Sorry, but this is bullshit. How can you say that she has a better resume than her husband? Hillary was a two term US Senator of minimal significance and a one term lackluster Secy of State. You are attaching too much merit to her name.

Good point, WJC had a great resume too but Bush 41 had a better one.

LOL awwww you mad BRO?
Loser said what?

You're pretending to be human and some sort of political commentator....I'm happy to engage on any number of fronts. You have nothing but name calling. Which I'm better at that than you are too.

LOL awwww you mad BRO?
Loser said what?

You're pretending to be human and some sort of political commentator....I'm happy to engage on any number of fronts. You have nothing but name calling. Which I'm better at that than you are too.

You don't impress me dude, cease thinking you do.

Loser said what?

Something I could care less about. The only thing you impress is you and your gay lover's bedsprings.

Jeb Bush. Go!

Your turn.
Wrong.
Bush wqas elected in 1999, before his brother ran for president
He pushed Stand Your Ground Laws.
He opposed making gays a protected class
He vetoed a high speed railway due to cost
He instituted caps on medical malpractice
He supported capital punishment
In 2013 he authored two articles that had national attention.

You just sling shit because you dont know anything so it sounds good. You are one fucking retarded piece of shit for sure.

Jeb Bush. Go!

Your turn.
Wrong.

You just sling shit because you dont know anything so it sounds good. You are one fucking retarded piece of shit for sure.

LOL anyone using that tramp, Sandra Fluke, as an avatar needs some serious help

Something I could care less about. The only thing you impress is you and your gay lover's bedsprings.

LMAO That's it. ball up your little man digits and call me gay. Losing.....fraud

Jeb Bush. Go!

Your turn.
Wrong.

You may recall his father was President. Nothing elese matters.

He "pushed" legislation? Wow....some accomplishments.
He opposed citizens being able to sue over wrong limb amputations and made it possible to Zimmerman to chase down black kids and gun them down.

Capital punishment is a failure.

You're joking right?

Jeb Bush. Go!

Your turn.
Wrong.

I theorized she was really a tranvestite 300lb Asian bouncer named Ming. Maybe with brain injuries.

Jeb Bush. Go!

Your turn.
Wrong.

You should call her some names too...it's the only thing that will make you feel better. Sandra Fluke...a woman you can't intimidate....your worst nightmare.

Forum List

Back