Ted Cruz Would Get Crushed By Hillary

Cruz would kick Hillary's ass as soon as the first debate is over. Cruz is 100 times smarter than she is and will mop the floor with her corrupt lying ass. After that she would be toast.

Cruz would be Paul Ryan Part II. Talks a good game to the base and then flounders when the spotlight is the brightest and all his political indiscretions come to light.

Yeah you are dead wrong.

Cruz would kick Hillary's ass as soon as the first debate is over. Cruz is 100 times smarter than she is and will mop the floor with her corrupt lying ass. After that she would be toast.

Cruz would be Paul Ryan Part II. Talks a good game to the base and then flounders when the spotlight is the brightest and all his political indiscretions come to light.

Yeah you are dead wrong.

Cruz is a plutocrat. It would come to light. And all his small actions contrasting with his big talk would make him look like a little b*tch. He doesn't want to take on Hillary on a personal level, either b/c, his skeletons would bury him even further. The guy holding the Bible high isn't supposed to be so damn dirty; but he is.

Yeah you are dead wrong.

Cruz is a plutocrat. It would come to light. And all his small actions contrasting with his big talk would make him look like a little b*tch. He doesn't want to take on Hillary on a personal level, either b/c, his skeletons would bury him even further. The guy holding the Bible high isn't supposed to be so damn dirty; but he is.

Proven bull shit. You are desperate and that won't hold water during the general. Hillary is dirty, corrupt, and a shrieking harpy. After the first debate, she will be done. None of your insane lies will matter to anyone.

You are seriously delusional.

Lol, you are afraid I'm right. Hopefully we will get a chance to see.
LMAO I am definitely not afraid you are right. Too funny.

You protest too much, me thinks. I can actually smell your fear.

You people are so far out of touch in your delusions, you don't realize that both Republican candidates are too bizarre to win a national election. And they are a huge stain on the reputation of the GOP as well as a massive embarrassment.

Right. You say that over and over again, and you will still be the only one to believe it. Fool.

You probably smell something: look around you, it must be your own BO or you need to clean your house.

Yeah you are dead wrong.

Proven bull shit. You are desperate and that won't hold water during the general. Hillary is dirty, corrupt, and a shrieking harpy. After the first debate, she will be done. None of your insane lies will matter to anyone.

Nope. I've observed this guy from the outset. Cruz is a calculated a-hole who is up for sale to the highest bidder. If you're stupid enough to buy it; well, that's on you.

You people are so far out of touch in your delusions, you don't realize that both Republican candidates are too bizarre to win a national election. And they are a huge stain on the reputation of the GOP as well as a massive embarrassment.

You hope. You candidate is so weak and so widely despised that you fear a good candidate like Cruz. You are funny to watch.

Right. You say that over and over again, and you will still be the only one to believe it. Fool.

You probably smell something: look around you, it must be your own BO or you need to clean your house.

Smells like Esmeralda's desperate fear.

Yeah you are dead wrong.

Nope. I've observed this guy from the outset. Cruz is a calculated a-hole who is up for sale to the highest bidder. If you're stupid enough to buy it; well, that's on you.

Meh, you are a Trump supporter. Rational thought isn't one of your strong suits. You must be one of his uneducated supporters he was talking about.

Smells like Esmeralda's desperate fear.
Oh lord, you are so annoying. Ignore.

You hope. You candidate is so weak and so widely despised that you fear a good candidate like Cruz. You are funny to watch.
That's why she is ahead in all the national polls. LOL

Yeah you are dead wrong.

Meh, you are a Trump supporter. Rational thought isn't one of your strong suits. You must be one of his uneducated supporters he was talking about.

That's a goofy, substanceless come-on worthy of a dumbocrat.

That's why she is ahead in all the national polls. LOL

I thought you were ignoring me?

Yeah you are dead wrong.

Yeah well if you are stupid enough to buy that shit, it's on you.

Yeah well if you are stupid enough to buy that shit, it's on you.

It must hurt you that the polls have came out showing Trump in a dead heat with Clinton. That's only going to improve once he's locked up the nomination.

you mean Lyin Ted would get crushed by Crooked Hillary.

I disagree. Lyin Ted would easily defeat Crooked Hillary.

BUT WE NEED WONDERFUL DONALD TO MAKE! AMERICA! GREAT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGAIN!

Forum List

Back