Ted Nugent Not Only Defends Donald Trump, He Wants Him To Have A Medal Of Freedom

“Donald Trump is like watching a roadside accident,” said former George W. Bush press secretary Ari Fleischer. “Everybody pulls over to see the mess. And Trump thinks that’s entertainment. But running for president is serious. And the risk for the party is he tarnishes everybody.”

“Donald Trump is like watching a roadside accident,” said former George W. Bush press secretary Ari Fleischer. “Everybody pulls over to see the mess. And Trump thinks that’s entertainment. But running for president is serious. And the risk for the party is he tarnishes everybody.”

Says the vile racist who still uses the image of an Indian American Governor in Clown face.....asshole.....

Says the vile racist who still uses the image of an Indian American Governor in Clown face.....asshole.....
How is that racist? He is a clown.

thats the truth. Sadly, A LOT of the Rightists here admire that draft dodging, kid-toucher.

thats the truth. Sadly, A LOT of the Rightists here admire that draft dodging, kid-toucher.

No...not really.
In the highly politicized hyperbole of todays Americans, if you at any time agree with someone it automatically means you agree with everything they have ever said, or will ever say at any time in their lives.
At the same time, people are scared to death to disagree with someone they favor because in todays insanity divided culture - if you disagree with someone - you hate them.

So sezzzzzzzzzzzzz a Statue bower and incense huffer who belongs to the kiddie fiddler outfit they call a church

so they drag out ole Ted again. LIKE WOW

POOR THINGS we know you don't have anything but really?

I think it's fucking hilarious that the only people who know what Ted Nugent says about anything are left wing wackos

I think I read a lot of news and I never see anything about Ted Nugent

Forum List

Back