Ted Nugent Not Only Defends Donald Trump, He Wants Him To Have A Medal Of Freedom

I think it's fucking hilarious that the only people who know what Ted Nugent says about anything are left wing wackos

I think I read a lot of news and I never see anything about Ted Nugent
what gets me is......who gives a shit?.....nugent is an egotistical half-assed guitar player who thinks he is in the same tier as players like Gary Moore,Richie Blackmore and Tony Iommi.....he is a washed up musician who has seen his better days 40 years ago.....

lots of Rightists running interference for poopy pants Ted. :eusa_think: Am I surprised? :doubt:

You gotta wonder about the education system in the U.S. when we can see that the world is in shambles and a democrat is still president but yet the useful idiots spend their useless time reading idiotic blogs and defending illegal aliens .

So sezzzzzzzzzzzzz a Statue bower and incense huffer who belongs to the kiddie fiddler outfit they call a church

{
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. --
A rabbi has been arrested in Beverly Hills on charges of child sex abuse stemming from when he worked in New York.
Rabbi Mendel Tevel was arrested Tuesday afternoon at the Beverly Hills youth center where he had been working. Authorities were acting on a warrant issued in New York charging the rabbi with criminal sexual acts.

"Mendel Tevel has been accused by many people of being a child molester. It was brought to the attention of Jewish Community Watch," said Ilanit Gluckosky with Jewish Community Watch, an organization that focuses on child abuse prevention.}

http://abc7.com/archive/9306132/

Batshit, you filthy demagogue fuck you....

Look, I know you're really ISIS - but your lie about being a Jew, wouldn't that make you one who "belongs to the kiddie fiddler outfit they call a" religion?

You filthy pile of shit.

Is anyone not surprised that the draft dodging pants shitter and pedophile likes trump

Addicting Info In Op-Ed Ted Nugent Not Only Defends Donald Trump He Wants Him To Have A Medal Of Freedom
I think you just violated the USMB terms of service by alleging trump is a pedophile...What makes your hyperbole any different than Trump's?

Learn how to read
Fair enough, I misspoke. Mea culpa. But you allege NUGENT is a pedophile, Splitting hairs.. six of one, half a dozen of the other. What proof do you have? And, if you have proof, take it to the police, buck-o. Terms of service. I don't find any non equivocal proof he was convicted of child molestation, just accusations by leftists. I don't like Nugent either, by the way. Nugent is a Sexist pig. And why is the left afraid of him, Ted has NO political power what so ever, so why pay any attention to him?

Last edited:
Is anyone not surprised that the draft dodging pants shitter and pedophile likes trump

Addicting Info In Op-Ed Ted Nugent Not Only Defends Donald Trump He Wants Him To Have A Medal Of Freedom
I think you just violated the USMB terms of service by alleging trump is a pedophile...What makes your hyperbole any different than Trump's?

Learn how to read
Fair enough, I misspoke. Mea culpa. But you allege NUGENT is a pedophile, Splitting hairs.. six of one, half a dozen of the other. What proof do you have? And, if you have proof, take it to the police, buck-o. Terms of service. I don't find any non equivocal proof he was convicted of child molestation, just accusations by leftists. I don't like Nugent either, by the way. Nugent is a Sexist pig. And why is the left afraid of him, Ted has NO political power what so ever, so why pay any attention to him?

I agree and I have to wonder why the Op and Statisass have wasted so much time putting up threads on Trump since they considers the man a joke.

Guess he doesn't have anything else to do or may by Trump scares the hell out of their left wing asses. . LOL

Last edited:

Learn how to read

I agree and I have to wonder why the Op has wasted so much time putting up threads on Trump since he considers the man a joke.

Guess he doesn't have anything else to do. LOL

they have a hardon for Nuggent. Have had for years. Even a fire hose couldn't tamper that one down. SHEEESH liberalism is a mental disorder for sure. they prove it over and over. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Ted is a total wanker. He supports Don, the bigger wanker. And the leftist, whom wish to be better wankers, accuse the right that oppose them because they are wankers, even though their wish is to be bigger wankers. I hate politics.

Batshit the ISIS boi attacks anyone who is on the enemies list of the party.

Nugent is hated by the party because he is a successful rock star who violated the 1st commandment - "thou must be a whack-job leftist." Nugent certainly isn't a child molester, that is a lie that utter filth like Guano float to slander and libel enemies of the party. It is based on a a claim by heroin addict Courtney Love that she gave Nugent a blow job when she was 14. there is nothing to support her claim. She also claimed that Dave Grohl raped her. Love is a mess who makes all sorts for wacky accusations.

Ted is a Traverse City to Detroit boy.....I remember him with the Amboy Dukes and knew he'd be a superstar. Saw him swing across the Red Wings hockey stadium on a rope wearing full Sioux headdress, bow, and quiver. The progs hate him because he hunts game and democrats.

No, you are talking out your ass.

The pedophile rule only applies to accusations against members of USMB (or their family) from another USMB member.

Try again, this time with talent.

Public figures are not free from these kind of accusations.

And as Josh Dugger, righteous "christian" that he is, proved, a certain number of public-figure Righties are indeed pedos.

So, go stuff it.

:D

No, you are talking out your ass.

The pedophile rule only applies to accusations against members of USMB (or their family) from another USMB member.

Try again, this time with talent.

Public figures are not free from these kind of accusations.

And as Josh Dugger, righteous "christian" that he is, proved, a certain number of public-figure Righties are indeed pedos.

So, go stuff it.

:D

Besides, what cowardly little fucks like you offer isn't hyperbole, it's demagoguery that would make Josef Goebbels blush....

Hey, you only lie about people so that you can damage their reputations. I mean, all you want to do is utterly destroy them with your slander and libel. Hey, if people don't want to be the targets of evil fucks like you, they can obey the party without questioning - right Statist?

Standard Disclaimer: Oh that's right, you're a feckless little coward, and piss yourself in fear of me...

Forum List

Back