Ted Nugent: Sarah Palin ‘Perfect Example Of What Founding Fathers Wanted'

Tewwerrribble burden for those libs.

Now they gotta check under the bed every night for:

Strong women
Black conservative men
White union busters

Where in hell do they keep their cats since there's no room under there?

Methinks you're in the wrong thread.

:rolleyes:

Or, you're as dumb, drunk, stoned as tinydancer.

:uhoh3:

Oh I am very sober my man. Very sober.

As in the old expression, I drank myself sober....

LIBTARDS still insist the liberal = Liberal. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Maybe it's her child bearing hips and the ability to field dress a groundhog that the Founders would have found useful.

Tewwerrribble burden for those libs.

Now they gotta check under the bed every night for:

Strong women
Black conservative men
White union busters

Where in hell do they keep their cats since there's no room under there?

Methinks you're in the wrong thread.

:rolleyes:

Or, you're as dumb, drunk, stoned as tinydancer.

:uhoh3:

Oh I am very sober my man. Very sober.

As in the old expression, I drank myself sober....

Yepp, drunks always think they sound sober..........:eek:

Poor Hoofie.....He's in a Hallucination and can't come out of it..........

You know what? I might just be crazy enough to want to see what a Nugent/Palin America would look like. They've got my vote!
isis.jpg

Let's pass on that eh? And crazy, batshit fucking utterly nuts crazy is what that would be.
and your complaining?.....you would have down syndrome and other handicapped people up there with them....you assholes are like that....

Wow, now the "born male and resenting it" brigade happens along!

What, no football on the telly?

The real question here is --

Why do RWs always side with lazy quitters, corrupt liars, draft dodgers and admitted child molesters?

Why are their standards so low that they'll actually defend the likes of trash Palin and trash Nugent?
why did you refuse to call a guy calling for the deaths of handicapped people an asshole?....instead you got mad at me for mentioning it....your standards are pretty low to ludd....

Would the founding fathers have approved of Sarah's fetish for black guys - like Glen Rice?
yes they were "liberals" right?.....

Well, according to conservatives, they were all Christians, so you figure it out.
and according to the lefties everyone of them were liberals.....so if those guys back then would look down on a white girl messing around with a non-white....who is closer to the truth?....sounds like those guys were just a little bit conservative too...which backs up what i have been saying about them....

Why do RWs always side with lazy quitters, corrupt liars, draft dodgers and admitted child molesters?

Why are their standards so low that they'll actually defend the likes of trash Palin and trash Nugent?
why did you refuse to call a guy calling for the deaths of handicapped people an asshole?....instead you got mad at me for mentioning it....your standards are pretty low to ludd....

No Harry Dresden

It was YOU who dragged handicapped people AND $tupid$arah's kid into this.

Absolutely no excuse for using a handicapped kid that way.

SHAME on YOU.

Hey tinydancer

The board is still here and Ted Nugent is still an admitted child molester, draft dodger with shitty pants and a convicted poacher.

And Palin is still a professional quitter, drunk, failure at everything she has ever done.

No Harry Dresden

SHAME on YOU.
you cant take away what you said in that thread ludd....sorry...its still there.....i know you dont want people to see what kind of a phony you are.....but i know and you know it too...and there aint a dam thing you can do about it.....but go ahead do some more threads telling us how you care about little kids,well at lest the ones who are not handicapped anyway, you can care less about those ones.....SHAME ON YOU Luddy..........

Would the founding fathers have approved of Sarah's fetish for black guys - like Glen Rice?
yes they were "liberals" right?.....

Well, according to conservatives, they were all Christians, so you figure it out.
and according to the lefties everyone of them were liberals.....so if those guys back then would look down on a white girl messing around with a non-white....who is closer to the truth?....sounds like those guys were just a little bit conservative too...which backs up what i have been saying about them....

Back then, it didn't matter whether they were Liberals or Conservatives.....pretty much all white people were racist.....and the Founding Fathers would not have approved....it was okay for the men to knock off some of the female slaves, but women were definitely not allowed to mess with a black man.

No Harry Dresden

SHAME on YOU.
you cant take away what you said in that thread ludd....sorry...its still there.....i know you dont want people to see what kind of a phony you are.....but i know and you know it too...and there aint a dam thing you can do about it.....but go ahead do some more threads telling us how you care about little kids,well at lest the ones who are not handicapped anyway, you can care less about those ones.....SHAME ON YOU Luddy..........

Apparently Harry Dresden is saying I called for the deaths of handicapped people.

Harry Dresden is lying.

Harry Dresden Post a link to me calling for the deaths of handicapped people.

When people continually post that a person is a pedophile even though that criminal charge has never been brought and even though they have been warned so many times that this is the wrong thing to do and that this could cause a message board to suffer a consequence but yet they continue to do it. What the hell?

Are you apologising for what has been said about Bill Clinton?

Forum List

Back