Ted Nugent: Sarah Palin ‘Perfect Example Of What Founding Fathers Wanted'

When people continually post that a person is a pedophile even though that criminal charge has never been brought and even though they have been warned so many times that this is the wrong thing to do and that this could cause a message board to suffer a consequence but yet they continue to do it. What the hell?

Nugent even self-confessed - on video.

Self Confessed Pedophile Ted Nugent Will be a Guest of House Republicans at the SOTU

Don't tell Steve_McGarrett @tinydancer

They love corrupt, lying, draft dodging, anti-Americans like Teddly and $arah.

:uhoh3:

Ted never dodged the draft.

Prove it.

snopes.com Ted Nugent Dodged the Draft

That's not dodging the draft. Get a grip.

Whatever you're smoking, Merkin, do you really have enough to share with us all?

Very selfish if you don't.

You'll have to satisfy your need somewhere else.....I don't smoke.......but thanks for letting us know you want some....maybe TD can share some of what she's smoking.

Who knew lesbians had to kill before they ate!

First I've heard of THAT!

Oh, I didn't know TinyDancer was lesbian, thanks for the heads up.
You can call me a lesbian and I will take it as a compliment not an insult. Just a little old hetero here though.

I didn't call you a lesbian.....Henry did.....because you claimed you killed before you ate.

This is getting funnier by the minute.

When people continually post that a person is a pedophile even though that criminal charge has never been brought and even though they have been warned so many times that this is the wrong thing to do and that this could cause a message board to suffer a consequence but yet they continue to do it. What the hell?

Nugent even self-confessed - on video.

Self Confessed Pedophile Ted Nugent Will be a Guest of House Republicans at the SOTU

Don't tell Steve_McGarrett @tinydancer

They love corrupt, lying, draft dodging, anti-Americans like Teddly and $arah.

:uhoh3:

Ted never dodged the draft.

Prove it.

snopes.com Ted Nugent Dodged the Draft

That's not dodging the draft. Get a grip.

Yeah, sure.....what do you call it? He wants to come off as some "macho" dude but all he is, is a pussy with a gun.

"Do you think I was gonna lay down my guitar and go play army? Give me a break! I was busy doin' it to it. I had a career Jack. If I was walkin' around, hippying down, getting' loaded and pickin' my ass like your common curs, I'd say "Hey yeah, go in the army. Beats the poop out of scuffin' around in the gutters." But I wasn't a gutter dog. I was a hard workin', mother****in' rock and roll musician.
Read more at snopes.com Ted Nugent Dodged the Draft

What the hell is wrong with Palin?

The list is too long to post here.

Board is still here tinydancer

But, you've it said before but nothing ever happens.

Ya wanna tell us when the board is going down?

Silly twit.

:cuckoo:
\\Oh I've never moved on it just warned on it. Seriously why would you want the board to go down?

It was horrible to watch free dominion bite the dust. I warn people all the time to smarten them up and not to jeaopardize their board/

Shouldn't everyone?

Palin is to the Founding Fathers what ISIS is to a Jewish picnic. She has nothing in common with them, not a bloody thing. They would have hated her, all liberals do.
PMS thinks the founders were gay, like him.

By your logic, $illy$arah is gay.

What a dumb argument.

What PainMyHouse says is true - RWs like $arah/Nugent hate the liberals who think for themselves and fought the Revolution. They would have been spies for the king.

Poor little Merkin, growing fevered! Beware of munching your own little piece of carpet in frustration. Bite too hard and.........

Whoops, too late!

h605C6652

I love it when Progs air their stupidity for all the world to see.

Who pays much attention to one who gaily prances about vandalizing innocent prostitutes with his(?) little spray can?

And then brags about it in the first line of his/her/its avvie title!

What the hell is wrong with Palin?

The list is too long to post here.

Board is still here tinydancer

But, you've it said before but nothing ever happens.

Ya wanna tell us when the board is going down?

Silly twit.

:cuckoo:
\\Oh I've never moved on it just warned on it. Seriously why would you want the board to go down?

It was horrible to watch free dominion bite the dust. I warn people all the time to smarten them up and not to jeaopardize their board/

Shouldn't everyone?

Again, you want people to believe you have some sort of "in" with -- WHO?

Who is it that YOU believe could/would shut down USMess?

Why can't you just admit you're just some unknown trailer trash with dreams of grandeur?

Poor little Merkin, growing fevered! Beware of munching your own little piece of carpet in frustration. Bite too hard and.........

Whoops, too late!

Oh, uh, Henry is hallucinating, now. He better move away from that bong.....:eek:

Forum List

Back