Ted Nugent Says Obama Has A "Racist Agenda"

A Texas GOP congressman who has floated the possibility of impeaching President Barack Obama announced Monday that controversial rocker Ted Nugent would be his guest at Tuesday's State of the Union address.

Rep. Steve Stockman (R-Texas), who claimed earlier this year that he'd be willing to file articles of impeachment over Obama's gun control push, addressed the development in a statement, stressing that Nugent would be available for media interviews after Obama's speech.

More: Ted Nugent Headed To State Of The Union As Guest Of Texas Congressman Steve Stockman

WOW, I look forward to Nugent's "media interviews" after President Obama's SOTU address. Will he shout "You Lie" during the address?

it would be accurate
and nugent would be correct again

Last edited:
you don't have to be a right winger to demonize the likes of Chrissy(tingles) Matthews, loudmouth tub o lard ass Ed Schultz, the idiot Reeeeeeeeevrend Al Sharpton, the screeeching Rachel Madcow..

lol

You know, you can criticize people in such a way that doesn't make you look worse than those you're criticizing.

Just saying.

sorry, I slipped into liberal mode:badgrin:
at least I didn't say they pooped their pants or call anyone a cxxt like some we know here does

Nugent himself claimed he "pooped" his pants to get out of military service. As for the language, I've seen members on both sides of the aisle use that type of language.

You know, you can criticize people in such a way that doesn't make you look worse than those you're criticizing.

Just saying.

at least I didn't say they pooped their pants or call anyone a cxxt like some we know here does

Nugent himself claimed he "pooped" his pants to get out of military service. As for the language, I've seen members on both sides of the aisle use that type of language.

We're going to have them all shitting their pants by the time we're done with them.

We're going to have them all shitting their pants by the time we're done with them.

ooooooooooooooooooo, who is we, the little mouse in your pocket...
I'm sure we be all sceeeeeerd
dear gawd you people are so petty

Why are we even talking about a man who is obviously nuts, and (as far as I can tell) semi-retarded?

Ted Nugent? Really?

Why would anyone care what a person who is a combination of Nick Nolte, Ozzy Osborne and the UniBomber has to say?

Forum List

Back