Ted Nugent Says Obama Has A "Racist Agenda"

Hey, Terrible Ted........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvB5dQHvRSc]Frank Zappa - Shut Up 'n Play Yer Guitar - YouTube[/ame]

Undercover republican racism has been going on for quite a while.

If nothing else perhaps Nugent can be praised for getting it out in the open once and for all.

By Timothy Johnson

National Rifle Association board member Ted Nugent said that President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder are "promoting" racism and that the Obama administration has a "racist agenda." In the past week Nugent has been praised by media figures on CNN and Fox News.

Nugent made his comments during an interview on WorldNetDaily's radio program; he recently joined the birther website as a columnist:

NUGENT: Again it really is a nation divided. And it's never been more divided. The racism that President Obama and Eric "Gunrunning" Holder promote is just heartbreaking and it's tragic and those of us that know better have got to constantly expose their ruse and their scams and their racist agenda.​

Nugent, an ardent defender of the Confederate flag, has a lengthy history of making racially charged comments. In a July 6 column for The Washington Times, Nugent wrote, "I'm beginning to wonder if it would have been best had the South won the Civil War." He has also claimed that real Americans are "working hard, playing hard, white motherfucking shit kickers who are independent" and that African-American rappers appearing on MTV are "big uneducated greasy black mongrels."

More: Nugent Says Obama Has A "Racist Agenda"

I think Ted Nugent has an agenda. Saying outrageous things is a great way to get back on the iTunes charts.

pretending its not racist white people doing the dividing is really lame
News Flash TM .......Obama is the leader of the country.

If the country is divided......Obama has to take the blame......not the people....... :cool:

Yeah, we all know that there was no division before President Obama was elected.

Saying that Obama is to blame for divisive attitudes is just dumb. There has always been racism and there has always been partisanship.

And there have always been froot loops hate mongers like Poopy Pants Nugent, lushbo, beck, teepotters. Just be grateful that there not very many of them. Be glad they're in the minority.

(Except, here on this board.)

If nothing else perhaps Nugent can be praised for getting it out in the open once and for all.

IOW,

you need to make shit up.

try this on for size:

sitting in a hate whitey church for 20 years
Dreams of My Father
Cling to guns and religion comment
office of black education
the police acted stupidly
typical white person comment

how could anyone with a brain not feel that Nugent is on to something

pretending its not racist white people doing the dividing is really lame
News Flash TM .......Obama is the leader of the country.

If the country is divided......Obama has to take the blame......not the people....... :cool:

Yeah, we all know that there was no division before President Obama was elected.

Saying that Obama is to blame for divisive attitudes is just dumb. There has always been racism and there has always been partisanship.

And there have always been froot loops hate mongers like Poopy Pants Nugent, lushbo, beck, teepotters. Just be grateful that there not very many of them. Be glad they're in the minority.

(Except, here on this board.)

we can make out our own list too and it will include the racist in chief

Last edited:

IOW,

try this on for size:

Dreams of My Father

Quite the list of empty talk radio slogans you have there.

It might have even been close to convincing until you slipped the "whitey" up in there. With that though, it just pretty much proves my point.

IOW,

try this on for size:

Dreams of My Father

It might have even been close to convincing until you slipped the "whitey" up in there. With that though, it just pretty much proves my point.

I'm a liar, right?

By Timothy Johnson

National Rifle Association board member Ted Nugent said that President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder are "promoting" racism and that the Obama administration has a "racist agenda." In the past week Nugent has been praised by media figures on CNN and Fox News.

Nugent made his comments during an interview on WorldNetDaily's radio program; he recently joined the birther website as a columnist:

NUGENT: Again it really is a nation divided. And it's never been more divided. The racism that President Obama and Eric "Gunrunning" Holder promote is just heartbreaking and it's tragic and those of us that know better have got to constantly expose their ruse and their scams and their racist agenda.​

Nugent, an ardent defender of the Confederate flag, has a lengthy history of making racially charged comments. In a July 6 column for The Washington Times, Nugent wrote, "I'm beginning to wonder if it would have been best had the South won the Civil War." He has also claimed that real Americans are "working hard, playing hard, white motherfucking shit kickers who are independent" and that African-American rappers appearing on MTV are "big uneducated greasy black mongrels."

More: Nugent Says Obama Has A "Racist Agenda"

I wonder how many people like Ted Nugent on a national basis. These are wacky times when you consider the Republicans and conservatives of the past. They would spit in the face of these extremists.

yeah. How many Repubs have stood up alongside w/ Poopy Pants (Nugent) on this or any other issue? Repubs act like they're the party of the military when they really are the party of Pentagon pork.

IOW,

try this on for size:

Dreams of My Father

I'm a liar, right?

I don't think you're a liar.

Gullible and not real bright but not lying.

The context in which Black Vote referenced in this article is simply the democrat voting block that the Democrat and Republican party identified. It is no different than the Senior Vote, The Asian Vote, The Unemployment Vote, The Business Vote, The Jewish Vote, The Evangelical Vote, etc. Both parties look to keep a certain voting block largely staying home or discouraged. Racism has nothing to do with it.

IOW,

try this on for size:

Dreams of My Father

I'm a liar, right?

Are you?

I'm a liar, right?

Are you?

AC I know you from more than a few boards.

Come on man, you know damn well the strategy is to divide. But children pay the price for this.

I put up the link to a true activist claiming that the Ed department is shutting down schools in the inner cities and everyone is afraid to report on that?

What's that about?

I don't think you're a liar.

Gullible and not real bright but not lying.

how am I supposed to interpret his words and actions?

How you tell me to?

Interpret it any way you want, including the way you currently do - as you're instructed by the wacko right.

luddly come on. Do we get our Rush's 10 commandments on high like Lakhota gets a Media Matters email does? Nah. We have different sources....

:lmao:

BTW

I subscribe to everything you do so I have a jump on your talking points daily.

:eusa_angel:

I wonder how many people like Ted Nugent on a national basis. These are wacky times when you consider the Republicans and conservatives of the past. They would spit in the face of these extremists.

yeah. How many Repubs have stood up alongside w/ Poopy Pants (Nugent) on this or any other issue? Repubs act like they're the party of the military when they really are the party of Pentagon pork.

The Republicans sure don't give veterans the time of day. The only reason the military supports the Republican Party is tradition, though the Republicans will support that military industrial complex and that's where they are coming from. It often conflicts with the desires of the military to properly spend resources and best defend the country.

I doubt the Republicans would support so much military spending, if it was removed from their red states. It's time to move spending to the states sending in the tax revenue and let these Neanderthals go back to their caves.

The Republicans sure don't give veterans the time of day. The only reason the military supports the Republican Party is tradition, though the Republicans will support that military industrial complex and that's where they are coming from. It often conflicts with the desires of the military to properly spend resources and best defend the country.

I doubt the Republicans would support so much military spending, if it was removed from their red states. It's time to move spending to the states sending in the tax revenue and let these Neanderthals go back to their caves.

It's time for you to stop spewing so much GARBAGE
You think you know everything about Republicans, well you don't know shit
and leave veterans out of your stupid dump

Last edited:

Forum List

Back