Ted Nugent Says Obama Has A "Racist Agenda"

yeah. How many Repubs have stood up alongside w/ Poopy Pants (Nugent) on this or any other issue? Repubs act like they're the party of the military when they really are the party of Pentagon pork.

The Republicans sure don't give veterans the time of day. The only reason the military supports the Republican Party is tradition, though the Republicans will support that military industrial complex and that's where they are coming from. It often conflicts with the desires of the military to properly spend resources and best defend the country.

I doubt the Republicans would support so much military spending, if it was removed from their red states. It's time to move spending to the states sending in the tax revenue and let these Neanderthals go back to their caves.

It's time for you to stop spewing so much GARBAGE
You think you know everything about Republicans, well you don't know shit

I've been a Republican when they didn't act like lunatics.

The Republicans sure don't give veterans the time of day. The only reason the military supports the Republican Party is tradition, though the Republicans will support that military industrial complex and that's where they are coming from. It often conflicts with the desires of the military to properly spend resources and best defend the country.

I doubt the Republicans would support so much military spending, if it was removed from their red states. It's time to move spending to the states sending in the tax revenue and let these Neanderthals go back to their caves.

look in a mirror to see lunatic..my gawd

look in a mirror to see lunatic..my gawd

Ike leaves office and warns America about the influence of the military industrial complex and you idiots don't see the connection?

That's because you are the lunatics. You don't know how to use proper judgment and that's why you support Presidents like Reagan who just pissed money away on a military and didn't spend it on things that last.

yeah. How many Repubs have stood up alongside w/ Poopy Pants (Nugent) on this or any other issue? Repubs act like they're the party of the military when they really are the party of Pentagon pork.

and leave veterans out of your stupid dump

ummm..... I think he might be a vet like myself Steph :eusa_shhh:

By Timothy Johnson

National Rifle Association board member Ted Nugent said that President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder are "promoting" racism and that the Obama administration has a "racist agenda." In the past week Nugent has been praised by media figures on CNN and Fox News.

Nugent made his comments during an interview on WorldNetDaily's radio program; he recently joined the birther website as a columnist:
NUGENT: Again it really is a nation divided. And it's never been more divided. The racism that President Obama and Eric "Gunrunning" Holder promote is just heartbreaking and it's tragic and those of us that know better have got to constantly expose their ruse and their scams and their racist agenda.​
Nugent, an ardent defender of the Confederate flag, has a lengthy history of making racially charged comments. In a July 6 column for The Washington Times, Nugent wrote, "I'm beginning to wonder if it would have been best had the South won the Civil War." He has also claimed that real Americans are "working hard, playing hard, white motherfucking shit kickers who are independent" and that African-American rappers appearing on MTV are "big uneducated greasy black mongrels."
More: Nugent Says Obama Has A "Racist Agenda"

Who can I call at any of the major networks in order to get Ted Nugent more air time?

By Timothy Johnson

National Rifle Association board member Ted Nugent said that President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder are "promoting" racism and that the Obama administration has a "racist agenda." In the past week Nugent has been praised by media figures on CNN and Fox News.

Nugent made his comments during an interview on WorldNetDaily's radio program; he recently joined the birther website as a columnist:
NUGENT: Again it really is a nation divided. And it's never been more divided. The racism that President Obama and Eric "Gunrunning" Holder promote is just heartbreaking and it's tragic and those of us that know better have got to constantly expose their ruse and their scams and their racist agenda.​
Nugent, an ardent defender of the Confederate flag, has a lengthy history of making racially charged comments. In a July 6 column for The Washington Times, Nugent wrote, "I'm beginning to wonder if it would have been best had the South won the Civil War." He has also claimed that real Americans are "working hard, playing hard, white motherfucking shit kickers who are independent" and that African-American rappers appearing on MTV are "big uneducated greasy black mongrels."
More: Nugent Says Obama Has A "Racist Agenda"

Who can I call at any of the major networks in order to get Ted Nugent more air time?

just sign on to mediamatters, they seem to find what he says so important

No, they don't have any real pull at the networks.

Ted is just plain GREAT television. It's characters like Ted that reality TV was invented to highlight. And Ted's not 'manufactured crazy' like a lot of the reality stars who quite likely ham it up for ratings on all those shows. No, Ted's been a bonafide loon for decades. Put him on! That's what I say. Hell, it's not even necessary to interview the guy. Just give him a microphone, and let him speak extemporaneously on any subject he fancies. Let him share his thoughts (and I use that term loosely) with America.

Just make sure you've got popcorn handy.

Ted is just plain GREAT television. It's characters like Ted that reality TV was invented to highlight. And Ted's not 'manufactured crazy' like a lot of the reality stars who quite likely ham it up for ratings on all those shows. No, Ted's been a bonafide loon for decades. Put him on! That's what I say. Hell, it's not even necessary to interview the guy. Just give him a microphone, and let him speak extemporaneously on any subject he fancies. Let him share his thoughts (and I use that term loosely) with America.

you want to see some nut jobs that reality tv was invented for, just go to PMSnbc and watch their idiot talking heads...

you want to see some nut jobs that reality tv was invented for, just go to PMSnbc and watch their idiot talking heads...

POT MEET KETTLE ALERT!!! :eek: Besides Steph, what does this have to do w/ Ted Nugent :eusa_eh:

POT MEET KETTLE ALERT!!! :eek: Besides Steph, what does this have to do w/ Ted Nugent :eusa_eh:

I believe right wingers are required to demonize MSNBC daily.

you don't have to be a right winger to demonize the likes of Chrissy(tingles) Matthews, loudmouth tub o lard ass Ed Schultz, the idiot Reeeeeeeeevrend Al Sharpton, the screeeching Rachel Madcow..

lol

you don't have to be a right winger to demonize the likes of Chrissy(tingles) Matthews, loudmouth tub o lard ass Ed Schultz, the idiot Reeeeeeeeevrend Al Sharpton, the screeeching Rachel Madcow..

lol

You know, you can criticize people in such a way that doesn't make you look worse than those you're criticizing.

Just saying.

lol

You know, you can criticize people in such a way that doesn't make you look worse than those you're criticizing.

Just saying.

sorry, I slipped into liberal mode:badgrin:
at least I didn't say they pooped their pants or call anyone a cxxt like some we know here does

Last edited:
A Texas GOP congressman who has floated the possibility of impeaching President Barack Obama announced Monday that controversial rocker Ted Nugent would be his guest at Tuesday's State of the Union address.

Rep. Steve Stockman (R-Texas), who claimed earlier this year that he'd be willing to file articles of impeachment over Obama's gun control push, addressed the development in a statement, stressing that Nugent would be available for media interviews after Obama's speech.

More: Ted Nugent Headed To State Of The Union As Guest Of Texas Congressman Steve Stockman

WOW, I look forward to Nugent's "media interviews" after President Obama's SOTU address. Will he shout "You Lie" during the address?

Forum List

Back