Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The local police are in Kenosha, the sheriff's depts from other various cities and towns are in Kenosha,

Along with the federal govts FBI are in Kenosha, the ATF are in Kenosha, the US Marshalls are in Kenosha

The vigilantes are not needed, and have made it worse.
How have vigilantes made it worse? Also, are there more than just this kid? If so, give me a link to those vids. I hope they are as entertaining as this one.
Heard on the news, social media had a call out for all "patriots" to go to Kenosha.....
Shouldnt they? Cops arent allowed to stop rioters for some stupid fucking reason, so someone has to protect the public if the cops arent.
Everyone by now should realize the democrats have left you on your own. There will be no police, there will be no national guard, and there will be no prosecution of those doing it.

You’re on your own now. It’s survival of the fittest. Or best armed and willing to pull the trigger.

Is there a federal law against self defense?

He traveled interstate with a weapon for a reason. Just explaining how it will possibly be looked at by the DoJ.
You need a reason now? What are the acceptable reasons? Is there a list you need to check off?

I can take a gun for this but not that. Do you think defending a town from rioters, looters and arsonists is on the ok list or the no list?

It is still unclear whether this is a right-wing militia member or a left-wing protester belonging to a group such as antifa.
Details should be revealed soon:
Are militias typically full of kids in their rank and file?

Seems pretty far fetched to me. Anyone can "claim" anything. Doesn't make it so.

Either way the left have the blood of 30+ people on their hands.

If you are 17 and carrying a gun, you are already breaking the law even if you didn't shoot anybody.

Yup. That is so very true.
Really? We had guns as kids. Even took them to school LEGALLY

I remember growing up in Montana, and during hunting season there were lots of kids who had rifles in the gun racks in their trucks. But, the school only allowed it during hunting season, and the guns had to stay inside the vehicle while on school grounds. And yeah, I've seen a couple of them bag a deer on their way into school (lots of open prairie and grassland around where I grew up). But then again, that was back in the mid 70's to early 80's.

I would have to read up on their laws, but I think carrying a loaded firearm in public is different than carrying an empty gun on a gun rack. In our state, if you do not have a CCW, the ammo has to be separate (out of arms reach) from your weapon. The gun goes in your glove compartment and ammo in the trunk of your car.

Just doing a web search looks like you might be right. It’s illegal to open carry a firearm under age 18. If that’s the case, he may lose his ability to claim self defense as he was committing a crime.
What crime would that be? The crime of self defense?

Did you read my post? It looks like it might be illegal to open carry a firearm under 18. Not to mention he was breaking curfew.
So? Are laws applying to the rioters who also had guns and were out past curfew? Or just this guy?

Obviously the issue here is that this kid killed 2 people and almost killed a third. If any of the other rioters killed people, I expect the same laws to apply.
I guarantee you I'd never convict him in a jury.................

You don't care that these people are terrorizing the neighborhood and looting and burning..............

The kid was trying to stop them from doing it.............they chased him.......and the guy who got shot in the arm had a gun and was about to shoot him.

Oh well...................I no longer care about these looters............I think a MEU should be sent there and clean fucking house.

But that is me because I support the right of people to protect themselves and their property..........you obviously don't.
I support people following the laws. I don’t think this kid can claim to have been doing so.

And I think it’s a tragedy whatever happens here. If this kid goes to jail, it’s on the right wing for glorifying vigilante violence.
How dare you break laws while we are looting and burning. Which is against the law. How dare you defend yourself from our self righteous crime spree.
If you want to be a vigilante, you should know that you have to follow the laws as well. Otherwise you’re putting yourself it completely unnecessary legal jeopardy.

I don’t have much sympathy for people who do so.
Yet you have sympathy for those rioting and looting. You also know that democrat politicians have made the option of calling the cops to handle it impossible. Yet you call this guy the vigilante.

I have zero sympathy for the asshole missing a head, the one with a blown up arm or the one with his heart blown out his back. None.

They and you made it necessary to use force to defend yourself and your property. That’s all on you.

I personally hope no citizen loses his life defending themselves from you fucking terrorists. I do hope they each take as many of you to the graveyard as possible.
I have no sympathy for rioters and looters either.

This isn’t an either or situation.

Loss of life is a tragedy, unlike you I don’t hope for the death of others.

It is still unclear whether this is a right-wing militia member or a left-wing protester belonging to a group such as antifa.

Seems pretty far fetched to me. Anyone can "claim" anything. Doesn't make it so.

If you are 17 and carrying a gun, you are already breaking the law even if you didn't shoot anybody.

I remember growing up in Montana, and during hunting season there were lots of kids who had rifles in the gun racks in their trucks. But, the school only allowed it during hunting season, and the guns had to stay inside the vehicle while on school grounds. And yeah, I've seen a couple of them bag a deer on their way into school (lots of open prairie and grassland around where I grew up). But then again, that was back in the mid 70's to early 80's.

I would have to read up on their laws, but I think carrying a loaded firearm in public is different than carrying an empty gun on a gun rack. In our state, if you do not have a CCW, the ammo has to be separate (out of arms reach) from your weapon. The gun goes in your glove compartment and ammo in the trunk of your car.

Just doing a web search looks like you might be right. It’s illegal to open carry a firearm under age 18. If that’s the case, he may lose his ability to claim self defense as he was committing a crime.

Did you read my post? It looks like it might be illegal to open carry a firearm under 18. Not to mention he was breaking curfew.
So? Are laws applying to the rioters who also had guns and were out past curfew? Or just this guy?

Obviously the issue here is that this kid killed 2 people and almost killed a third. If any of the other rioters killed people, I expect the same laws to apply.
except for this kid did it to protect himself and the rioters are trying to hurt others,,,
Dunno what he was trying to do. He might have gone there looking for any reason to cause harm. We certainly see the right celebrating violence when it suits them.

My point is that this kid may have committed crimes which might prevent him from claiming self defense. Not a lawyer though
when that happens you let me know,,,until then he was defending himself,,,
I believe he was illegally carrying a firearm.

You would be wrong then again .............Wisconsin, you are allowed to carry weapons--as long as you don't have a criminal record I believe.
He was under 18, which I think is why it might be illegal.

except for this kid did it to protect himself and the rioters are trying to hurt others,,,
Dunno what he was trying to do. He might have gone there looking for any reason to cause harm. We certainly see the right celebrating violence when it suits them.

My point is that this kid may have committed crimes which might prevent him from claiming self defense. Not a lawyer though

You would be wrong then again .............Wisconsin, you are allowed to carry weapons--as long as you don't have a criminal record I believe.
a minute ago you believed he was,,,
which is it???

You don't care that these people are terrorizing the neighborhood and looting and burning..............

The kid was trying to stop them from doing it.............they chased him.......and the guy who got shot in the arm had a gun and was about to shoot him.

Oh well...................I no longer care about these looters............I think a MEU should be sent there and clean fucking house.

But that is me because I support the right of people to protect themselves and their property..........you obviously don't.
I support people following the laws. I don’t think this kid can claim to have been doing so.

And I think it’s a tragedy whatever happens here. If this kid goes to jail, it’s on the right wing for glorifying vigilante violence.
How dare you break laws while we are looting and burning. Which is against the law. How dare you defend yourself from our self righteous crime spree.
What was the kid, in Kenosha doing there? He lived 15 miles away.... what of his, was he defending in Kenosha???? What made him or why was he running away?

I dont know any of those answers, do you?
15 whole miles. Most people work that far away, or have a business that far, or relatives that far. 15 miles is nothing so that point is stupid.

He was running away from your left wing mob. How hard is that to see in the video? How about your left wing rioters and arsonists and attempted murderers stopped chasing him?

Do you know that?
So what was he doing there?

which is it???
What the hell are you talking about? I don’t claim to know anything for certain, I’m not a lawyer.

If you want to be a vigilante, you should know that you have to follow the laws as well. Otherwise you’re putting yourself it completely unnecessary legal jeopardy.

I don’t have much sympathy for people who do so.
Yet you have sympathy for those rioting and looting. You also know that democrat politicians have made the option of calling the cops to handle it impossible. Yet you call this guy the vigilante.

I have zero sympathy for the asshole missing a head, the one with a blown up arm or the one with his heart blown out his back. None.

They and you made it necessary to use force to defend yourself and your property. That’s all on you.

I personally hope no citizen loses his life defending themselves from you fucking terrorists. I do hope they each take as many of you to the graveyard as possible.
I have no sympathy for rioters and looters either.

This isn’t an either or situation.

Loss of life is a tragedy, unlike you I don’t hope for the death of others.
What choice do the Sandman's have? He escaped destruction by you. But others are not so lucky. I am telling you. A nuclear, biological or chemical attack by foreigners or our own will do us wonders.

which is it???
What the hell are you talking about? I don’t claim to know anything for certain, I’m not a lawyer.
its what you said,,

dont get mad at me if you cant keep your thoughts straight,,,

The local police are in Kenosha, the sheriff's depts from other various cities and towns are in Kenosha,

Along with the federal govts FBI are in Kenosha, the ATF are in Kenosha, the US Marshalls are in Kenosha

The vigilantes are not needed, and have made it worse.
How does it get "worse" than the city burning down? Stop excusing what's going on here, Care! What's needed in Kenosha is leadership. Someone to say stop to those who break the law. Until that happens it will only get worse and more and more people WILL defend themselves from the mob with guns!

which is it???
its what you said,,

dont get mad at me if you cant keep your thoughts straight,,,

I have. Thanks.

How do arrest someone for self defense!? If we don’t get this child out of jail we are doing to let them
Arrest all of us! We need to fight back!
. . hmmmm.

According to Wisc. Law, anyone under the age of 18 is not allowed to be in possession of a gun.

He was 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back