Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still hazy on what happened with the first shooting. That could easily change things.

I think there's a lot of grey in this incident. I can see a final ruling landing somewhere in the middle of both extremes. On one hand, he shouldn't have even been there and this is why we don't let kids play with guns. On the other hand, the second and third shootings were clearly self-defense.

And frankly, I'm not big on the protests for Jacob Blake either, at least with the evidence I've seen so far.
Nope, not self defense. He was fleeing from a felony murder. He did not have the law on his side to kill others attempting to effect a citizen's arrest.
He was running from a mob lol it’s on video, One guy was going to execute them at point-blank range if he wasn’t skilled enough to shoot his fucking arm off
He started running after shooting his first victim even though no one was chasing him.
He was chased by the shootee ,, he was cornered, he immediately called the cops and said he killed someone.. than he was chased, again by the mob
Cornered? Where? he ran between two parked cars and then around one of them after shooting his victim. How is that possible if he was cornered?
He was tired of running,, no man should run from a mob,, same guy called him a ****** earlier, why did he hide his face with his shirt?
LOLOL

You poor, demented Russian troll, he wasn't running from a mob. :eusa_doh:
Lol there is video of it,, they were throwing stuff at him one looked like a bottle that was on fire
Yes, there is. And it shows him being chased by 1 guy, not a mob. Like I said, you're demented. :cuckoo:
Not what I saw .. I saw man in the street
One guy was chasing him, that's it. No mob was chasing him. But then you also saw a twig on the ground and thought it was a hammer. So there's that.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Good you admitted he crashed him and he paid the price .. View attachment 380406theracist democrat kelts saying nicca .. why?
And now the teen murderer will spend the rest of his life in prison.
Lol yea yea.. keep dreaming

The lefties sound like this bitch:
She says she wants the left to go to "war?"

I'm willing to be she don't know many folks that own any AR's . . . . or AK's for that matter. . . :heehee:

I have friend that own them. . . and I have friends that want them banned. I know friends that would react just like her, and friends that would laugh at friends that would react like her.

. . . . oh the irony.
She doesn't like that people are starting to fight back. Makes me smile.

So Tamir Rice gets shot and killed over a toy gun even though he harmed no one but this guy gets to murder people, march down the road with his gun and gets to go home?

If people had rioted over Tamir Rice you'd probably see like 95% support

There were protests. No, there was not 95% support. There was even less of a reason for Elijah McClain to have been killed. Where is the support?

McClain resisted arrest

And wasn't in middle school

There was NO reason to arrest him. You don't arrest someone for walking home from the store..........unless you are black of course.

You arrest people for not following commands...?

Certainly don't struggle

Guy was either crazy or just so angry he was in that moment manic

Yes, he had social anxiety issues. But cops are going to learn that you don't assault someone while doing nothing illegal just because they do not jump when you say jump.

We will get there or the country will burn.

Again as soon as he failed to follow commands he was doing something illegal

No he wasn't.

It was his fault he has fucking anxiety not the worlds

Cops did the right thing. Even sent him off in an ambulance instead of beating teh shit out of him and putting him in a cell. Maybe the paramedics killed him or his anxiety. Wasn't the cops

The cops only assaulted him which lead to the rest. If they had left him alone like they should have none of it happens.

Failing to follow a lawful order is illegal

Now had he said get on your knees and give me a bj yea he'd have a right to not comply

All he had to do was stop and look at them, then sue them

It wasn't lawful.

Yes it was....

Your redress is suing the officers not struggling.

No it was not. He had done nothing wrong and the police had no reason to believe he had. In that case they have no lawful reason to stop you.

It doesn't matter. If a cop tells me to stop I have to stop. Whether i was doing something wrong or not.

That's how our law works.

I'm sure there is a legal phrase for it that google would reveal. You don't seem to understand how our law around policing works.

If they want to detain me and I physically resist....that's resisting arrest

Whether or not was a good arrest needs lawyers. As a citizen I have to submit.
Weren’t the cops called there? Why? by the way, them showing up put their lives in harms way. If one can’t appreciate that they are not worth any further part of this

Some lady called and said that while she didn't know that the person had done something illegal that there was a black man walking home in an animated manner. There is nothing illegal in that.
How does it change the cops entering into an unknown scenario? Are you saying their lives don’t matter? What if they’re black?

I'm saying that there is still no facts to show that they had any reason to stop him from going home.

It's too bad we'll never know and he would have never won taht suit because he resisted a lawful order and justified everything they were doing.

They probably wouldn't have arrested him tho. For what?

He didn't do anything besides resist

This is why the cities are burning.

I'm still hazy on what happened with the first shooting. That could easily change things.

I think there's a lot of grey in this incident. I can see a final ruling landing somewhere in the middle of both extremes. On one hand, he shouldn't have even been there and this is why we don't let kids play with guns. On the other hand, the second and third shootings were clearly self-defense.

And frankly, I'm not big on the protests for Jacob Blake either, at least with the evidence I've seen so far.
Nope, not self defense. He was fleeing from a felony murder. He did not have the law on his side to kill others attempting to effect a citizen's arrest.
He was running from a mob lol it’s on video, One guy was going to execute them at point-blank range if he wasn’t skilled enough to shoot his fucking arm off
He started running after shooting his first victim even though no one was chasing him.
He was chased by the shootee ,, he was cornered, he immediately called the cops and said he killed someone.. than he was chased, again by the mob
Cornered? Where? he ran between two parked cars and then around one of them after shooting his victim. How is that possible if he was cornered?
He was tired of running,, no man should run from a mob,, same guy called him a ****** earlier, why did he hide his face with his shirt?
LOLOL

Lol there is video of it,, they were throwing stuff at him one looked like a bottle that was on fire
Yes, there is. And it shows him being chased by 1 guy, not a mob. Like I said, you're demented. :cuckoo:
One guy was chasing him, that's it. No mob was chasing him. But then you also saw a twig on the ground and thought it was a hammer. So there's that.

Good you admitted he crashed him and he paid the price .. View attachment 380406theracist democrat kelts saying nicca .. why?

He killed in defense of his life. He will be exonerated if he even goes to trial. The video is very clear.

So Tamir Rice gets shot and killed over a toy gun even though he harmed no one but this guy gets to murder people, march down the road with his gun and gets to go home?

There were protests. No, there was not 95% support. There was even less of a reason for Elijah McClain to have been killed. Where is the support?

McClain resisted arrest

There was NO reason to arrest him. You don't arrest someone for walking home from the store..........unless you are black of course.

Certainly don't struggle

Yes, he had social anxiety issues. But cops are going to learn that you don't assault someone while doing nothing illegal just because they do not jump when you say jump.

No he wasn't.

Cops did the right thing. Even sent him off in an ambulance instead of beating teh shit out of him and putting him in a cell. Maybe the paramedics killed him or his anxiety. Wasn't the cops

The cops only assaulted him which lead to the rest. If they had left him alone like they should have none of it happens.

Now had he said get on your knees and give me a bj yea he'd have a right to not comply

It wasn't lawful.

Yes it was....

No it was not. He had done nothing wrong and the police had no reason to believe he had. In that case they have no lawful reason to stop you.

It doesn't matter. If a cop tells me to stop I have to stop. Whether i was doing something wrong or not.

I'm sure there is a legal phrase for it that google would reveal. You don't seem to understand how our law around policing works.

Weren’t the cops called there? Why? by the way, them showing up put their lives in harms way. If one can’t appreciate that they are not worth any further part of this

Some lady called and said that while she didn't know that the person had done something illegal that there was a black man walking home in an animated manner. There is nothing illegal in that.
How does it change the cops entering into an unknown scenario? Are you saying their lives don’t matter? What if they’re black?

I'm saying that there is still no facts to show that they had any reason to stop him from going home.

It's too bad we'll never know and he would have never won taht suit because he resisted a lawful order and justified everything they were doing.

If that's all? Then i'm behind killing people too

Again not an example to riot over

What the fuck is wrong with you guys?

Or this one, where the guy was told to get his license then the guy shot him for doing what he was told.

Putting down people who resist lawful orders is just how the country works. You think white people get away with resisting arrest?

Here is a white guy dying in the same way floyd died

Pick better victims

McClain resisted arrest

Certainly don't struggle

No he wasn't.

It wasn't lawful.

Yes it was....

Or this one, where the guy was told to get his license then the guy shot him for doing what he was told.

Putting down people who resist lawful orders is just how the country works. You think white people get away with resisting arrest?

Pick better victims

Yes, I showed where I got away with telling an officer no. He had no legal right to demand otherwise but if you prefer to see the country burn...........

The protests are going to expand beyond sports also. When it starts affecting people with money bottom lines they are going to demand change also.

Those with can not defeat those without. They have little to lose.

Ok here's my updated take on this.

1. He wasn't legally allowed to have a gun.

2. He probably shot the first guy in self-defense. I'm not sure what happened leading up to the guy throwing the molotov cocktail if that's really what it was.

3. He definitely shot the other two in self-defense.

Still pretty grey to me. Children shouldn't have guns, but he did defend himself.
There was no molotov cocktail. It was a bag of garbage. The victim can be seen shortly before, picking it up. Pay attention to the guy in the red shirt at the 0:56 mark...

McClain resisted arrest

Certainly don't struggle

No he wasn't.

It wasn't lawful.

Yes it was....

Pick better victims

Yes, I showed where I got away with telling an officer no. He had no legal right to demand otherwise but if you prefer to see the country burn...........

The protests are going to expand beyond sports also. When it starts affecting people with money bottom lines they are going to demand change also.

Telling him no means nothing. He was a fucking masseuse not a lawyer. Even if he was a lawyer the cops don't have to care.

That's something for the DA and your lawyers to sort out. A judge if it gets that far

If you resist when a cop grabs you, you've committed a crime. Rest doesn't matter. At all. THere is no legal carve out to resist a lawful order.

And just because a judge later finds the stop wasn't constitutional or have any legal backing doesn't make the order unlawful.

McClain resisted arrest

Certainly don't struggle

No he wasn't.

It wasn't lawful.

Yes it was....

Pick better victims

Telling him no means nothing. He was a fucking masseuse not a lawyer. Even if he was a lawyer the cops don't have to care.

That's something for the DA and your lawyers to sort out. A judge if it gets that far

If you resist when a cop grabs you, you've committed a crime. Rest doesn't matter. At all. THere is no legal carve out to resist a lawful order.

And just because a judge later finds the stop wasn't constitutional or have any legal backing doesn't make the order unlawful.

That thousands get huge pay days says it is. You don't get paid off for refusing a lawful order. Civil rights still mean at least something in this country.

The lefties sound like this bitch:
She says she wants the left to go to "war?"

I'm willing to be she don't know many folks that own any AR's . . . . or AK's for that matter. . . :heehee:

I have friend that own them. . . and I have friends that want them banned. I know friends that would react just like her, and friends that would laugh at friends that would react like her.

. . . . oh the irony.
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

LOLOL

He killed in defense of his life. He will be exonerated if he even goes to trial. The video is very clear.
Nope. Wisconsin self defense laws don't cover folks in the commission of a crime.

View attachment 380402

Thanks Faun.

Listen closely to this video at the 0:41 mark.

YEA HE CALLED THE COPS, The video shows them sticking around the body to see if he could help.

Hopefully it's recorded from a 911 call. If he killed that first person, that's not a good sign for him.

He did kill him, in self defense. It’s pretty clear some wack job chasing you with a mask isn’t there to help you cross the street

There's no evidence that the first shooting was self-defense.

Let’s see some guy is chasing you, with a face covering no shirt saying shoot me nicca shoot me nicca.. what do you think was going to happen if he didn’t shot him?

There's no evidence he was being chased and there's no evidence that he shot him in self-defense.

Actually there is a video with the black recorders chasing him and screaming get him and his gun.
Update: Here's the suspect:
rittenhouse-1.jpg

It is still unclear whether this is a right-wing militia member or a left-wing protester belonging to a group such as antifa.
Liability would be very high for police if found to be giving right-wing militia members the right to kill. But let's not rush to judgment.
Details should be revealed soon:
Geez...he is just a kid. And he is going to have to live with this the rest of his life. Where the hell were his parents?
I suspect they're proud of their son. A lot of Americans are.

Tell us, what do you think the parents of the kids burning down a car lot are thinking?

Why is it you never concern yourself with criminals and terrorists? You do this in every discussion
Why is it you are incapable of recognizing that there are multiple victims here? Too damn hateful and bloodthirsty? What did this guy do to deserve being killed? Rhetorical, you will find some excuse or make it up.

Is this a joke? The scum bag swung a weapon at his head..View attachment 380397
Yes, to effect a citizen's arrest on a murderer.
Why because they knew he was 17? Lol haha
No, because they saw him murder someone.
In self defense.
Nope. As I showed you, self defense cannot be applied in the commission of a crime; and the teen murderer was illegally in possession of a firearm.
No, what you got to realize is that when the government becomes so corrupt that it allows terrorists and criminals at anti-fa and blm to terrorize the populace, that the populace has the moral right to defend themselves and property themselves.

Time to kill off the criminals and terrorists because their lives do not matter and their attacks on others has to end.

The problem here is this individual came from out-of-state to inject himself into this; he wasn't a local business owner or homeowner defending his property.
The problem is that this is america--and he has every right to be where he wanted to be. The true shame comes from people like you who have no clue that you don't have the right to tell an american where he can and can't be in this country---this is a FREE COUNTRY.

[
View attachment 380402

Thanks Faun.

YEA HE CALLED THE COPS, The video shows them sticking around the body to see if he could help.

Hopefully it's recorded from a 911 call. If he killed that first person, that's not a good sign for him.

He did kill him, in self defense. It’s pretty clear some wack job chasing you with a mask isn’t there to help you cross the street

Let’s see some guy is chasing you, with a face covering no shirt saying shoot me nicca shoot me nicca.. what do you think was going to happen if he didn’t shot him?

There's no evidence he was being chased and there's no evidence that he shot him in self-defense.

Actually there is a video with the black recorders chasing him and screaming get him and his gun.
rittenhouse-1.jpg

It is still unclear whether this is a right-wing militia member or a left-wing protester belonging to a group such as antifa.
Liability would be very high for police if found to be giving right-wing militia members the right to kill. But let's not rush to judgment.
Geez...he is just a kid. And he is going to have to live with this the rest of his life. Where the hell were his parents?

Tell us, what do you think the parents of the kids burning down a car lot are thinking?

Why is it you never concern yourself with criminals and terrorists? You do this in every discussion
Why is it you are incapable of recognizing that there are multiple victims here? Too damn hateful and bloodthirsty? What did this guy do to deserve being killed? Rhetorical, you will find some excuse or make it up.

In self defense.
Nope. As I showed you, self defense cannot be applied in the commission of a crime; and the teen murderer was illegally in possession of a firearm.
No, what you got to realize is that when the government becomes so corrupt that it allows terrorists and criminals at anti-fa and blm to terrorize the populace, that the populace has the moral right to defend themselves and property themselves.

Time to kill off the criminals and terrorists because their lives do not matter and their attacks on others has to end.

The problem here is this individual came from out-of-state to inject himself into this; he wasn't a local business owner or homeowner defending his property.
The problem is that this is america--and he has every right to be where he wanted to be. The true shame comes from people like you who have no clue that you don't have the right to tell an american where he can and can't be in this country---this is a FREE COUNTRY.

Not free to shoot people other than self defense, And that is a high bar.

Ok here's my updated take on this.

1. He wasn't legally allowed to have a gun.

2. He probably shot the first guy in self-defense. I'm not sure what happened leading up to the guy throwing the molotov cocktail if that's really what it was.

3. He definitely shot the other two in self-defense.

Still pretty grey to me. Children shouldn't have guns, but he did defend himself.
There was no molotov cocktail. It was a bag of garbage. The victim can be seen shortly before, picking it up. Pay attention to the guy in the red shirt at the 0:56 mark...

That right there is called umm..well, it's armed robbery. Trying to rob somebody of their gun..
I don't think that's the right term, but it's a 1st degree felony. Something the cops make you priority 1 if you do.

LOLOL

Not if I am on the jury-------------

[
View attachment 380402

Thanks Faun.

rittenhouse-1.jpg

In self defense.

Not free to shoot people other than self defense, And that is a high bar.

Maybe he should have said no one listens to him and simply lit houses on fire in protest.

You'd be OK with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back