Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What we do have is the peacful skateboarders police record

Um, the Offenses you circled were committed by other people before he was born...There are six people's names list there, the earliest one is in 1994. Huber was 24, which means he was born in 1996.

View attachment 380597

Let's see what else you have.

Antifa and blm has a large transsexual and child molester following / membership

Its insane

Okay, the offense by Rosenbaum is from 2002. Which means that when he was 18, he probably had sex with a slightly younger girlfriend.
is it an offense? yes or no?

so anyone can go to a protest with a gun, then feel threatened and shoot people? cool

If someone points a gun at you - as two of the three klansmen who were shot did - then yes, you have the right to shoot them. Oh, that the third klansman was beating Kyle with a skateboard. He got a clean shot through the heart - which is a shame - would have been better if he suffered awhile.

It doesn't matter.

WTF? Bwuhahahahaha......

A domestic terrorist supporter telling me that the fact that domestic terrorists made the choice to show up and destroy some person's car dealership, forcing him and others to defend that business, DOES NOT MATTER in regards to some of those domestic terrorists being shot / killed by the defenders is the dumbest and most humorous thing I have heard all week.

If the terrorists had not shown up the dealership would not have been attacked, defenders would not have been attacked, and terrorists / attackers would not have been shot.

Thank you for giving me a reason NOT to talk to you any more, snowflake.
I don't support anyone who breaks the law.

Never have never will

I do not condone violence

never have never will.

The fact is this minor was in violation of WI gun laws.

IF he was a law abiding minor he would not have been on the streets with a gun.

I do not support people who break the law.

so anyone can go to a protest with a gun, then feel threatened and shoot people? cool

If someone points a gun at you - as two of the three klansmen who were shot did - then yes, you have the right to shoot them. Oh, that the third klansman was beating Kyle with a skateboard. He got a clean shot through the heart - which is a shame - would have been better if he suffered awhile.

so it doesn't matter to you that he was breaking WI gun laws?

What we do have is the peacful skateboarders police record

Um, the Offenses you circled were committed by other people before he was born...There are six people's names list there, the earliest one is in 1994. Huber was 24, which means he was born in 1996.

View attachment 380597

Let's see what else you have.

Antifa and blm has a large transsexual and child molester following / membership

Its insane

Okay, the offense by Rosenbaum is from 2002. Which means that when he was 18, he probably had sex with a slightly younger girlfriend.
is it an offense? yes or no?

The level that Leftists go to to defend POS like this is amazing.

Kyle Rittenhouse should get a MEDAL for killing the Antifa Commie scum, ESPECIALLY considering the first one he killed was a CONVICTED CHILD RAPIST, Joseph D. Rosenbaum, registered sex offender for a sex crime involving a minor:

You mean when he was 18, he had sex with an underaged girlfriend... that's barely a crime.
if it wasn't a crime, why did he do 12.5 years? the things you all tolerate. glory seeker

That's what happens when mayors and governors don't stop the riots, people defend their property....using....
Self-Defense and the Castle Doctrine
Wisconsin law
allows deadly force in self-defense in the limited circumstances where the person defending themselves “reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm” to their person.
does that apply to riot tourists?
It applies to anyone in that state. Do you not know how laws work?

"feel threatened"??????

Did you see the video?

Perhaps you've been kicked in the head a few times......that would explain your post.

I love the footage of the ten dudes chasing the kid with the gun. Most likely taunting him while chasing him. then they knock him down and surround him and boom. How do you like that?

Where do you get that info? If so how much underage? It's great how you Leftists defend these disgusting POS.

You can pretty much read between the lines.. 18 year old having sex with a "minor", but no jail time. That's almost always the case.

And that assumes it the same guy...

No jail time? I just posted the RECORD where it clearly says he served a 12.5 YEAR sentence in an Arizona prison. So a 12 and a half year prison sentence. But you defending CHILD RAPISTS is FULLY NOTED.

Pictures Show Young Rittenhouse Shot At
Least Two BLM Rioters in Self Defense, One
Rioter Was Carrying a Gun and Is a Convicted Felon

CONTENDER FOR 'DARWIN AWARDS'

Attacker with a skateboard versus someone carrying an AR-15?
- Never bring a skateboard to a gun fight!

kid-shooter.jpg

'It may be the last thing the skateboard carrier ever did. It appears this man was shot right after attacking the young Rittenhouse with a skateboard. After that he fell to the ground and didn’t move.'

No sympathy here for the violent attackers / terrorists who chose the wrong victim to attack, one carrying an AR-15.

Need to know where to send money for his defense.

That's what you wish. That is not the law.
then post the law.

The Fourth Amendment.
post the part that backs your claim. quote the piece.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue,but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back