Teen Sues Parents for Cash and College Tuition. Does She Have a Case?

I took him off ignore because his posts are a constant source of entertainment.

One thing the jobless wonder appears to be missing is this: I never once mentioned tuition, money, support - any of that. I addressed the issues in the family home and the chance that all is not as her parents would have you believe.

So, what you fail to understand is that you can't sit there and blame this girl's issues on her parents. It's what you people do. Always blaming someone else other than the person who brought their plight upon themselves. Naturally, you defend people who have clearly done something wrong, as opposed to the people who are actually being wronged.

You carry your sense of entitlement wherever you go. I think you believe this girl is entitled to mooch off of her parents, take them for every penny they're worth. Funny, wasn't I being lectured for being a "moocher" a couple of days ago?

Utterly laughable, BD.

Oh, look at you. You give me shit for taking you off ignore, report me for mentioning you while I was on ignore - and now I'm off ignore.

However, you being on the internet doesn't entitle you to the courtesy of a response, especially when you are so very, VERY full of shit.

Did you apply at those temp agencies yet? No? Thought not.

What a lazy, lazy bum. You should talk about mooching.

Oh, wait! Are you still in high school? Because THAT would not surprise me.

Eyeah.... let's not talk about the thread anymore shall we?

The only reason I responded to you was because Jake quoted you. Now, if you have an argument make it. Don't lecture me about mooching when you're pulling for this girl to milk her parents dry in a frivolous lawsuit. You're kidding me with this, right?

Double standards? Oh, you mean like what you do on a daily basis?

Coward that you are, you still have that rope around your neck but won't jump. However, the more you rattle on, the more people SEE YOU. I like that. Keep showing them. Go find someone with low rep and show your power, coward.

Knight. Yeah. And I'm snow white.

*spit*

So, what you fail to understand is that you can't sit there and blame this girl's issues on her parents. It's what you people do. Always blaming someone else other than the person who brought their plight upon themselves. Naturally, you defend people who have clearly done something wrong, as opposed to the people who are actually being wronged.

You carry your sense of entitlement wherever you go. I think you believe this girl is entitled to mooch off of her parents, take them for every penny they're worth. Funny, wasn't I being lectured for being a "moocher" a couple of days ago?

Utterly laughable, BD.

Oh, look at you. You give me shit for taking you off ignore, report me for mentioning you while I was on ignore - and now I'm off ignore.

However, you being on the internet doesn't entitle you to the courtesy of a response, especially when you are so very, VERY full of shit.

Did you apply at those temp agencies yet? No? Thought not.

What a lazy, lazy bum. You should talk about mooching.

Oh, wait! Are you still in high school? Because THAT would not surprise me.

Eyeah.... let's not talk about the thread anymore shall we?

The only reason I responded to you was because Jake quoted you. Now, if you have an argument make it. Don't lecture me about mooching when you're pulling for this girl to milk her parents dry in a frivolous lawsuit. You're kidding me with this, right?

Oh, I'm talking about this thread. Go get a quote of me saying she is entitled. Because I didn't. All I have said the entire time is that she is not operating in a vacuum and no. I don't believe her parents are pure as the driven snow.

She is a senior in high school. That's not mooching. YOU'RE mooching. 26 and unemployed? Refuse to even get a work-at-home freelance job?

Mooching.

The more I think about this, the more I realize that the biggest mistake was made by the girls best friend's parents. They should have let her spend one night and then sent her home. She's jealous of her friend because her friend's parents have more and she wanted to force her parents to give her more and those people helped her.

They already had given their daughter more than most parents I know, an expensive private education and a car.

Now this girl has ruined her life. Who will hire her after this? It's not all her fault, I'll admit, but I think more blame should be place on her friend's parents than on her own parents.

Is there anybody in this thread (besides Barb) who understands that Rachel's negative behaviors do not mean "and therefore, her parents are A Thing of Beauty and A Joy Forever?" One does not preclude the other.

Yes. She has problems. But maybe, just maybe, so do they.

Perhaps.

And it is good that you and Barb remind us forcefully that American home life is not "Happy Days" for many homes.

And I hope no one on this thread is discounting either of your backgrounds that make you suspicious of the parents.

Investigations by the state, by the HS, etc., have been made and the burden has been placed on the girl.

It appears on the burden of evidence that overwhelmingly her behaviors weighted down the scale of judgment against her.

And that is why so few report - when they're told, "nobody will believe you," it's usually a fact.

Coward that you are, you still have that rope around your neck but won't jump. However, the more you rattle on, the more people SEE YOU. I like that. Keep showing them. Go find someone with low rep and show your power, coward.

*spit*

Wow, how unladylike.

Double teaming me is cowardly. Attacking me for not having a job is cowardly, questioning my manhood is cowardly. Gracie, you told me once you couldn't stand BD, now you're hanging off of her coat tails... once again. You're a liar and a malcontent, just as she is. And you preach to me of double standards? You can't stay true to yourself. Too busy trying to stay true to someone else.

Go find another man to double team and show your femininity to everyone, witch.

Last edited:
The more I think about this, the more I realize that the biggest mistake was made by the girls best friend's parents. They should have let her spend one night and then sent her home. She's jealous of her friend because her friend's parents have more and she wanted to force her parents to give her more and those people helped her.

They already had given their daughter more than most parents I know, an expensive private education and a car.

Now this girl has ruined her life. Who will hire her after this? It's not all her fault, I'll admit, but I think more blame should be place on her friend's parents than on her own parents.

Bingo.

My life was similar to Barbs and Boops. I am not judging this girl on my experiences. I am judging her on what has come to light on her own actions. She is another casey anthony. I just thank God she doesn't have a child. Yet.

*spit*

Wow, how unladylike.

Double teaming me is cowardly. Attacking me for not having a job is cowardly, questioning my manhood is cowardly. Gracie, you told me once you couldn't stand BD, now you're hanging off of her coat tails... once again. You're a liar and a malcontent, just as she is.

Bitch, please. You have happily taken part in pile-ons. Two of us vs one of you? Well, I guess with your complete lack of brains, this is a pile-on.

Don't start shit you can't finish TK.

And stop crying, ffs.

Is there anybody in this thread (besides Barb) who understands that Rachel's negative behaviors do not mean "and therefore, her parents are A Thing of Beauty and A Joy Forever?" One does not preclude the other.

Yes. She has problems. But maybe, just maybe, so do they.

Perhaps.

And it is good that you and Barb remind us forcefully that American home life is not "Happy Days" for many homes.

And I hope no one on this thread is discounting either of your backgrounds that make you suspicious of the parents.

Investigations by the state, by the HS, etc., have been made and the burden has been placed on the girl.

It appears on the burden of evidence that overwhelmingly her behaviors weighted down the scale of judgment against her.

And that is why so few report - when they're told, "nobody will believe you," it's usually a fact.

Yup. And the beatings? Do not bother reporting, unless you know for a fact you will be removed from the home, because you WILL pay.

Absolutely. The entire family dynamic of being able to pull together and heal, make her see where she was headed, was removed by those other parents.

*spit*

Wow, how unladylike.

Double teaming me is cowardly. Attacking me for not having a job is cowardly, questioning my manhood is cowardly. Gracie, you told me once you couldn't stand BD, now you're hanging off of her coat tails... once again. You're a liar and a malcontent, just as she is. And you preach to me of double standards? You can't stay true to yourself. Too busy trying to stay true to someone else.

You're an idiot. Boop and I get along fine. I get along with most everyone. I also don't hold grudges whether that grudge was warranted, or not. In short, I don't hold on to unimportant shit. And once I thought you a decent guy. So what does that mean, eh?

Calling me a witch is a compliment. Thank you.

Now...take your play sword, put it aside, and learn what a Knight really was. I never claimed to be ladylike but you claim to be protector of the realm while stabbing people with your rep that have way less than you. That, my dear, is cowardice any way you look at it. So now not only have people SEEN YOU as an idiot, a leech, and a whiney baby too lazy to work, they also see you as a bully. Good job, dude!

*spit*

Wow, how unladylike.

Double teaming me is cowardly. Attacking me for not having a job is cowardly, questioning my manhood is cowardly. Gracie, you told me once you couldn't stand BD, now you're hanging off of her coat tails... once again. You're a liar and a malcontent, just as she is.

Bitch, please. You have happily taken part in pile-ons. Two of us vs one of you? Well, I guess with your complete lack of brains, this is a pile-on.

Don't start shit you can't finish TK.

And stop crying, ffs.

Stop whining about life being unfair Boop, you make it unfair of your own accord. You lack any compassion for the parents in this case, and think they should be punished for whatever reason. You lecture me about mooching, yet want this girl to be able to milk her parents dry. Thou hypocrite!

55 years of age, and you act more like my 7 year old step sister. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back