Teen Sues Parents for Cash and College Tuition. Does She Have a Case?

CaféAuLait;8725909 said:

of course not. THIS is the rape culture. And to the next one at bat, her father plied her with drinks until she blacked out. What father does THAT?

You're killin me here. Seriously. YOU, yes, YOU are the only one alleging rape. His daughter has never even said that he raped her, EVER. She said his kissed her on the cheek and draped his arm over her shoulders, she felt in an inappropriate manner. and once referred to her as his 'date'. She NEVER said rape, ever. Not ONCE.

You painted the parents as racists several posts back wondering if her boyfriend was either Black or Hispanic. You are now trying to allege her father raped her when she never claimed such. Why?

I'm reading her SWORN statements right from the court pleadings, not just her parents claims.

You're only reading statements from her that bolster their case, not hers. And I said rape "culture." I've alleged abuse because it was alleged in her papers that she was skeeved out about the kiss, the arm, and the waking up not knowing wtf happened after daddy got her drunk.

Then let's add "liar" to that list then, Gracie. How was it you were excoriating her not three weeks ago?

CaféAuLait;8725909 said:
of course not. THIS is the rape culture. And to the next one at bat, her father plied her with drinks until she blacked out. What father does THAT?

You're killin me here. Seriously. YOU, yes, YOU are the only one alleging rape. His daughter has never even said that he raped her, EVER. She said his kissed her on the cheek and draped his arm over her shoulders, she felt in an inappropriate manner. and once referred to her as his 'date'. She NEVER said rape, ever. Not ONCE.

You painted the parents as racists several posts back wondering if her boyfriend was either Black or Hispanic. You are now trying to allege her father raped her when she never claimed such. Why?

I'm reading her SWORN statements right from the court pleadings, not just her parents claims.

You're only reading statements from her that bolster their case, not hers. And I said rape "culture." I've alleged abuse because it was alleged in her papers that she was skeeved out about the kiss, the arm, and the waking up not knowing wtf happened after daddy got her drunk.

Uh, no I've read all 150 pages of proceedings and evidence presented by both sides.

I'd love to see your rep drop to 5000. But you wouldn't be so uppity, fatso.

CaféAuLait;8725909 said:

What evidence is there to support her allegations, or yours? I see a lot of people here playing favorites. Making unfounded allegations against her parents does not a case make.

Double standards? Oh, you mean like what you do on a daily basis?

Coward that you are, you still have that rope around your neck but won't jump. However, the more you rattle on, the more people SEE YOU. I like that. Keep showing them. Go find someone with low rep and show your power, coward.

Knight. Yeah. And I'm snow white.

*spit*

Wow, how unladylike.

Double teaming me is cowardly. Attacking me for not having a job is cowardly, questioning my manhood is cowardly. Gracie, you told me once you couldn't stand BD, now you're hanging off of her coat tails... once again. You're a liar and a malcontent, just as she is. And you preach to me of double standards? You can't stay true to yourself. Too busy trying to stay true to someone else.

Go find another man to double team and show your femininity to everyone, witch.

:lmao:

Awww, poor TK. Doesn't know that adults do stupid ass shit and then realize that we all have our demons, and nobody has room to be judging ... because you don't have that in you. You can't or won't forgive, you carry grudges like nobody's business! Why, you even try to carry grudges for other people!

Here's the thing. If you got out there. If you had a life? You wouldn't be so invested in what happens on this board, and who is or is not talking to who, or why. I aimed you at meetup.com months back. Have you made any effort to get out there and make some friends? No. Of course not.

So this is the price you pay. You don't have a life, you don't have a job, people mock you unmercifully until you run sobbing off crying to mommy/daddy mod.

You're a joke, TK.

Then let's add "liar" to that list then, Gracie. How was it you were excoriating her not three weeks ago?

Nice divide and conquer attempt, home skillet. Maybe if you'd ever HAD a friend, you'd know how these things work out. :thup:

Sorry Wake, and folks. Kinda derailed the thread.

And AS? Thanks for your opinion but..BEEP. Wrong.

What I WILL admit to is taking this off topic.
Which I plan to rectify right now.

ON TOPIC....I still think this gal is being manipulated while manipulating. In short..she is learning young just how to do what SHE thinks should be done and devil take the hindmost.
Don't remember who said it in this thread, but the outcome of this is bad for all parties. ALL of them.
Which is a shame, but what the hell. A bad seed is born all the time and in my personal opinion, this gal is a bad seed.

Is there anybody in this thread (besides Barb) who understands that Rachel's negative behaviors do not mean "and therefore, her parents are A Thing of Beauty and A Joy Forever?" One does not preclude the other.

Yes. She has problems. But maybe, just maybe, so do they.

Perhaps.

And it is good that you and Barb remind us forcefully that American home life is not "Happy Days" for many homes.

And I hope no one on this thread is discounting either of your backgrounds that make you suspicious of the parents.

Investigations by the state, by the HS, etc., have been made and the burden has been placed on the girl.

It appears on the burden of evidence that overwhelmingly her behaviors weighted down the scale of judgment against her.

And that is why so few report - when they're told, "nobody will believe you," it's usually a fact.

According to her parent's affidavit, a worker from DCP&P (New Jersey's child protection bureau) came to the home as a result of her allegations against her parents, determined nothing was amiss, and that Rachel was "spoiled." Thusly, she discontinued the investigation. I would subpoena that worker for the testimony.

CaféAuLait;8727823 said:
CaféAuLait;8725909 said:

Uh, no I've read all 150 pages of proceedings and evidence presented by both sides.

My bad, meant to say you're only repeating statements from her that bolster their case, and in such a way that it especially does so. You're mind is made up.

CaféAuLait;8727823 said:

My bad, meant to say you're only repeating statements from her that bolster their case, and in such a way that it especially does so. You're mind is made up.

There's a lot of that going on. I mean, if my parental units were investigated and found to be fine, upstanding christian parents, then really - all bets are off on what social workers are looking for and finding.

CaféAuLait;8727823 said:

Seems yours is as well, not to mention you seem to wish to label her parents as racists, and her father as a rapist. I base my conclusions on the email exchanges and the SWS findings. The email was perfectly reasonable, if these were some insane parents then the email would not have been worded in such a manner, they would have been condescending and just outright jerks. Not to mention her suspensions from school, and he claims where she has obviously made stuff up, such as her fridge being 75 percent full of alcohol at all times.

Did you read the link I supplied which includes all of the court paperwork and her 'evidence'? Do you know one of her claims to SWS was her parents were stealing her college fund ( which she did not contribute to) by going on a vacation? This was before she moved out BTW. Additionally, she says her parents need to pay for her school since her fathers job paid for his education. Her reasoning is plain silly.

If you continue to read, I have written I believe her parents had or have issues which were caused by their divorce/separation, which probably caused issues with their kids as all divorces will do, but ironically she was probably one of the reason for their separation given she got on a dating website to try and get her parents to divorce. AND if you read the court papers you will see she wanted to live with her dad. She wanted nothing to do with her Mom. The issues are mainly with her and her mom.

This email here is the heart of the case, her parents claim she refused to move back home because of her boyfriend. And this email is the one Rachel submitted as HER evidence they kicked her out of the home, it shows the exact opposite and back the parents contention she refused to move back home because of her boyfriend.

article-2573165-1C0A0C9E00000578-114_634x753.jpg

article-2573165-1C0A0C9A00000578-401_634x728.jpg

Forum List

Back