🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Teenage boy stabbed by Palestinian in Tapuah Junc.

Do you have a link?

And this junction is it where the settler community of Tapuach regularly gathers, in community wide gatherings, to throw rocks at Palestinians and spit on Palestinians and starts fights with Palestinians, according to that article entitled Girls At War?

It would be interesting if we knew what led up to this so called stabbing of an illegal settler boy by a Palestinian.

And this behavior is accepted?

Is Jewish blood "cheaper"?

could you please be a bit more specific. do you mean askenazi jewish blood or ethiopian jewish blood?

Maybe YOUR blood is the cheaper one?

Only ones with twisted dark hearts such as you can hold so much Anti-Semitism within them.

Last edited:

could you please be a bit more specific. do you mean askenazi jewish blood or ethiopian jewish blood?

Only ones with twisted dark hearts such as you can hold so much Anti-Semitism within them.

i didn't ask the question...

and i am not the one dumping ethiopian blood on the ground now, am i? that would be the jewish state (predominantly by far sephardic, mizrahi, and askenazi.)

me, i've had blood transfusions, and probably from black soldiers. i didn't mind.

Last edited:

and i am not the one dumping ethiopian blood on the ground now, am i? that would be the jewish state (predominantly by far sephardic, mizrahi, and askenazi.)

me, i've had blood transfusions, and probably from black soldiers. i didn't mind.

We live in a world with Zionists who believe their blood is more precious than that of any other human beings who were ever created or ever lived. The value of our lives means nothing beside their lives, I have heard Rabbis in Israel speak if it, Ruthi Fogels neighbors, for example. Gentiles were created to serve the Jew, that is The Zionist viewpoint. Even when they are adopted into Zionism, their blood is special. When they die, their deaths are special, they get special days to commemorate their deaths and even when others die in the same way, Zionists do not want to share their victimhood with all those millions of others who died just like Zionists did.

We live in a world with Zionists who believe their blood is more precious than that of any other human beings who were ever created or ever lived. The value of our lives means nothing beside their lives, I have heard Rabbis in Israel speak if it, Ruthi Fogels neighbors, for example. Gentiles were created to serve the Jew, that is The Zionist viewpoint. Even when they are adopted into Zionism, their blood is special. When they die, their deaths are special, they get special days to commemorate their deaths and even when others die in the same way, Zionists do not want to share their victimhood with all those millions of others who died just like Zionists did.

i think, in many ways, they are doing to themselves what hitler set out to do and failed.

he chose to isolate and seperate the jewish people from society. it seems the jews are doing the exact same thing, albeit using different methods.

i am sure most people in the world want to treat them with equality and share the commonality of humanity, but share is a give and take, a quid pro quid. most people understand this intuitively. i think perhaps there is something in jewish culture that prevents that from happening.

Spoken like a Zionist! Your blood is not even real Jewish Zionist blood but you see it ss more precious than Gentile blood. That mentality of superiority of your adopted race over all other races makes you look just like Adolph Hitler and the Nazis! And like his Nazis, you Zionists deliberately target and kill members of the races you see as the inferrior races!

Jews are taught to " hate?" Maybe there are reasons for it ( if they are but they aren't) Below are just some of the things your " Church" teaches. The difference is, what is written in the Talmud isn't practiced; However what is written in " Christian scripture" is. What special " days" to we get to commemorate deaths? Only in your paranoid " Christian" mind"

Anti-Semitism of the "Church Fathers"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ignatius Bishop of Antioch (98-117A.D.) – Epistle to the Magnesians

For if we are still practicing Judaism, we admit that we have not received God’s favor…it is wrong to talk about Jesus Christ and live like Jews. For Christianity did not believe in Judaism, but Judaism in Christianity.

"Epistle of Barnabas" Chapter 4vs 6-7 (between 130A.D. and 138 A.D.)

Take heed to yourselves and be not like some piling up you sins and saying that the covenant is theirs as well as ours. It is ours, but they lost it completely just after Moses received it.

Justin Martyr - Dialogue with Trypho (Between 138A.D. and 161 A.D.)

We too, would observe your circumcision of the flesh, your Sabbath days, and in a word, all you festivals, if we were not aware of the reason why they were imposed upon you, namely, because of your sins and the hardness of heart.

The custom of circumcising the flesh, handed down from Abraham, was given to you as a distinguishing mark, to set you off from other nations and from us Christians. The purpose of this was that you and only you might suffer the afflictions that are now justly yours; that only your land be desolated, and you cities ruined by fire, that the fruits of you land be eaten by strangers before your very eyes; that not one of you be permitted to enter your city of Jerusalem. Your circumcision of the flesh is the only mark by which you can certainly be distinguished from other men…as I stated before it was by reason of your sins and the sins of your fathers that, among other precepts, God imposed upon you the observence of the sabbath as a mark.

Link: http://www.yashanet.com/library/fathers.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
for the record----a disgusting lump of shit who posts on this board
mentioned the fact that the blood of jews who have migrated from
ethiopia is not used in transfusions in Israel. The lump of shit, whore
who noted that fact claimed that the reason relates to "racism".
She so stated because she is a lump of filth liar typical of those
of her ilk ----to wit depraved baby murderers. The FACT is
that ethiopia is very disease ridden----of most concenr is a
high HIV infection rate----but there parasitical diseased endemic
in that country. Therefore blood taken from people from that
country is not used For the record ---THE USA does not
use blood from ethiopians either and from SEVERAL other groups
for the same reason. DIsgusting nazi pigs like sherri
cannot function without libles----those of her ilk have murdered
SCORES OF MILLIONS of infants in genocides, massacres,
pogroms and lynchings FUELED BY THE VERY SAME KINDS OF
LIBELS THAT HUNK OF SHIT spews. The planet is afflicted
with filth---the name of that filth is AMALEK/SHERRI

Spoken like a Zionist! Your blood is not even real Jewish Zionist blood but you see it ss more precious than Gentile blood. That mentality of superiority of your adopted race over all other races makes you look just like Adolph Hitler and the Nazis! And like his Nazis, you Zionists deliberately target and kill members of the races you see as the inferrior races!
Frau Sherri (who would have made an excellent friend to Ilsa Koch or even Eva Braun) is at it again with her "zionist" shtick. Meanwhile her own Muslim friends are busy murdering all over the place and the blood is running in the streets. Do Sherri's Muslim friends look upon those they have murdered as being inferior to them, even when they murder Muslims of different sects. By the way, Frau Sherri, have you any idea at the moment of the death toll in Syria. Has it reached 70,000 or 80,000 yet? How many Christians have your friends killed in Nigeria by now or don't you care about these people because they are Black and you consider Blacks beneath you?

there has been effective and very affordable screening for the HIV virus in donated blood since 1985.

the ethiopian blood was dumped in the mid '90s.

a wise move, politically, would have been simply to prohibit all immigrants from donating blood rather than single out a specific ethnicity. to not do so is racist.

""I've never seen them so hurt and angry," said an Israeli teacher who has long worked with Ethiopians."

http://www.nytimes.com/1996/01/29/world/ethiopian-in-israeli-riot-over-dumping-of-donated-blood.html

Last edited:

Frau Sherri (who would have made an excellent friend to Ilsa Koch or even Eva Braun) is at it again with her "zionist" shtick. Meanwhile her own Muslim friends are busy murdering all over the place and the blood is running in the streets. Do Sherri's Muslim friends look upon those they have murdered as being inferior to them, even when they murder Muslims of different sects. By the way, Frau Sherri, have you any idea at the moment of the death toll in Syria. Has it reached 70,000 or 80,000 yet? How many Christians have your friends killed in Nigeria by now or don't you care about these people because they are Black and you consider Blacks beneath you?

the only purpose of this post is to attack sherri, as are so many posts. while i do not always agree with what she says, she does stay on topic and does not make ridiculous accusations.

it seems like you are only concerned about atrocities committed in other parts of the world when sherri or some other poster brings up something critical of israel, at least if i were to use your reasoning.

there has been effective and very affordable screening for the HIV virus in donated blood since 1985.

a wise move, politically, would have been simply to prohibit all immigrants from donating blood rather than single out a specific ethnicity. to not do so is racist.

""I've never seen them so hurt and angry," said an Israeli teacher who has long worked with Ethiopians."

Ethiopian In Israeli Riot Over Dumping of Donated Blood - NYTimes.com

WRONG AGAIN NAZI PIG DEACH----the US still does not use blood from HAITIAN immigrants for the same reason that Israel does not use blood from ethiopian
immigrants NOTHING is all that easy as you claim ----- YOUR inventions
regarding medical science for the sake of your STINKING NAZI AGENDA are comical
and you are FILTH

PS Deach---from whom did you get your infomation regarding
blood banks YOUR CATECHISM WHORE?

Ethiopian In Israeli Riot Over Dumping of Donated Blood - NYTimes.com

WRONG AGAIN NAZI PIG DEACH----the US still does not use blood from HAITIAN immigrants for the same reason that Israel does not use blood from ethiopian
immigrants NOTHING is all that easy as you claim ----- YOUR inventions
regarding medical science for the sake of your STINKING NAZI AGENDA are comical
and you are FILTH

the United States screens blood with the methods that have been available since the mid 80s. before this screening, they generally banned blood donations from most immigrants.

here is what is easy though. a moral and decent country does not take a person's generously donated blood and then dump it out on the ground. i know how i would feel, ashamed and embarrassed had they done that to me.

the only purpose of this post is to attack sherri, as are so many posts. while i do not always agree with what she says, she does stay on topic and does not make ridiculous accusations.

it seems like you are only concerned about atrocities committed in other parts of the world when sherri or some other poster brings up something critical of israel, at least if i were to use your reasoning.
Of course you like Frau Sherri's posts because you like what she thinks about the Jews and Israel, even though she repeats herself ad nauseam and tells plenty of falsehoods. I realize that you would rather hear what Frau Sherri has to say than about the Catholics that the Muslims are murdering.

Forum List

Back