Teenager Gives Birth In Hospital Bathroom Then Throws Away Baby In The Trash 😠

I know this girl is in Mexico, but we need a major birth control education drive in this country. That, more than any other effort to date, would greatly reduce the rate of abortions.

They said New Mexico not Mexico. 🙄

Its no different than what abortion doctors do every day

Do you disapprove of either?
Except they don't..

But you can keep on pretending they are...

I tell you what.....either the GOP pledges to put doctors in prison for murder of SHUT THE ENTIRE FUCK UP

The girl killed her baby which is the same thing abortion doctors do
Abortion doctors do not murder babies every day who are birthed, liar.

Now let's see you pick up that goalpost and try to move it, hack.

Abortion doctors do not murder babies every day who are birthed, liar.

Now let's see you pick up that goalpost and try to move it, hack.
1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th trimester its all the same

1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th trimester its all the same
You made the claim abortion doctors kill birthed babies EVERY DAY.

Why do you lie so prolifically? Are you trying to model yourself after Rapist Donald?

You made the claim abortion doctors kill birthed babies EVERY DAY.

Why do you lie so prolifically? Are you trying to model yourself after Rapist Donald?

Maybe not every day, or maybe it does happen every day. At any rate, babies are killed every day by abortionists, with the full support of people like you.

I wonder what goes through the heads of the survivors of the unsuccessful ones once they get older and discover that their one or both of their parents tried to have them murdered. That's gotta be really rough for them.
I would guess they are never told about that. What would be the point?

Every successful abortion kills a human being
So that means we need to be putting a bunch of people in prison for murder

Why don't you demand the GOP campaign on passing legislation to make this happen?

Don't tell me you will allow babies to be murdered?? Put these mothers and doctors in prison...

In fact, the nurses, the building owners that allow these murders to happen at their facilities, the person who gives the mother a ride to the doctor...all of them need to be in prison or executed....UNLESS YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT

So that means we need to be putting a bunch of people in prison for murdera

Why don't you demand the GOP campaign on passing legislation to make this happen?

Don't tell me you will allow babies to be murdered?? Put these mothers and doctors in prison...

In fact, the nurses, the building owners that allow these murders to happen at their facilities, the person who gives the mother a ride to the doctor...all of them need to be in prison or executed....UNLESS YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT

This is what you want to do with guns, right?

I wonder what goes through the heads of the survivors of the unsuccessful ones once they get older and discover that their one or both of their parents tried to have them murdered. That's gotta be really rough for them.

Gianna Jessen (abortion survivor) has talked about that. Her story is amazing. The movie "October Baby" was loosely based on her life story.

This is what you want to do with guns, right?
why do you dic suckers keep dodging your own rhetoric?

Either demand mothers be put to death for having abortions or stop calling it murder.....you can't have it both ways; because you don't want to turn off voters....let them know you want to put their daughters, mothers, sisters in prison or have them executed

You are the same morons who were claiming "Republicans aren't going to outlaw abortion" when the Roe V Wade decision got leaked...why do yall have to lie so much??

why do you dic suckers keep dodging your own rhetoric?

Either demand mothers be put to death for having abortions or stop calling it murder.....you can't have it both ways; because you don't want to turn off voters....let them know you want to put their daughters, mothers, sisters in prison or have them executed

You are the same morons who were claiming "Republicans aren't going to outlaw abortion" when the Roe V Wade decision got leaked...why do yall have to lie so much??

Why won't you answer the question?

Forum List

Back