Teenager Gives Birth In Hospital Bathroom Then Throws Away Baby In The Trash 😠

Why won't you answer the question?
I am opposed to abortion, so the best way I oppose it -- is by not having an abortion.....
But I will never support a federal ban on abortion because I am honest enough to not view it as murder.....and the only reason morons like yourself claim it is is because you think hyperbole is going to turn the tide...and it won't....you will just keep losing while you try to appease to an ever shrinking base.....

If the Republicans were intelligent (which, let's face it, they aren't), they would pass laws banning abortion after the first trimester.

2/3 of Americans support banning abortions after the first trimester.

But, sadly, the Republican cowardly politicians are being held hostage by hate, rather than growing a fucking spine and leading as they should be.

If the Republicans were intelligent (which, let's face it, they aren't), they would pass laws banning abortion after the first trimester.

But, sadly, the Republican cowardly politicians are being held hostage by hate, rather than growing a fucking spine and leading as they should be.
I am actually shocked they haven't done this already.....but then again, I remembered.....if they take abortion off the table, how would they satisfy the blood lust of their base.......only thing I see that can come close is going all in on the anti-trans thing.....since they are too afraid to go full anti-gay....

How is it different? In how one murders the baby?
The baby was viable, could survive on its own without the body of the mother....and the baby was born. Most all abortions that are choice decisions and not for medical reasons, occur under 13 weeks, this born child was 38-39 weeks and a living being. The terminology of Late Term abortion occurs during the second trimester, under 26 weeks.

In the Usa, we allow any young mother like that to turn their born baby over to a hospital or fire dept or police station, with basically no questions asked, to keep these younger mothers with unwanted babies from panicking and sickly and grossly killing them by leaving them in a toilet or trash can or somewhere to die....

The baby was viable, could survive on its own without the body of the mother

That's impossible though even in the womb. An unborn baby collects nutrients from its mother. A human baby of any kind cannot survive on its own.

There has to be no restriction for medical and life threatening purposes only, after the 1st trimester....this is where many of these pregnant women wanting their babies but are having baby troubles occur for her or the baby.....from what I've read.....

Color me cornfused: in other words, had the mothers ABORTED the babies just 5 minutes sooner, they would have had a federally-protected act of preserving "a woman's right to choose?"

But just 5 minutes too late and the mother's "right to choose" flew right out the window???

Of course.

It depends on what side of the cervix you're on

That's impossible though even in the womb. An unborn baby collects nutrients from its mother. A human baby of any kind cannot survive on its own.
They can survive outside of the mother's womb....that's what matters in the old federal law guidance... We've had babies survive outside of the mothers womb, in neo natal care, newborn intensive care, as young as 24 weeks now... It is reducing in weeks because our medical expertise and medical technology, is getting better. ( tiny tiny needles was one technology improvement)

I can't imagine a child growing up knowing it's mother discarded it in the trash

I hate to say it but in some ways the baby is lucky. It would probably have a whole lot of trust issues growing up. The whole thing is still tragic though, just looking at the silver lining here. It might have suffered lots of abuse too.

There has to be no restriction for medical and life threatening purposes only, after the 1st trimester....this is where many of these pregnant women wanting their babies but are having baby troubles occur for her or the baby.....from what I've read.....
Abortions due to health issues or rape or incest are negligible. The vast, vast majority of abortions are convenience abortions.

We are letting the extremists on both side control the conversation. We need to take it back.

Voters would be much less turned off by Republicans if we started with a baseline of banning abortions after the first trimester.

The principal motivation being sensed by voters about Republicans on this issue is pure hate. Vindictiveness. There is ZERO compassion.

Abortions due to health issues or rape or incest are negligible. The vast, vast majority of abortions are convenience abortions.

We are letting the extremists on both side control the conversation. We need to take it back.

Voters would be much less turned off by Republicans if we started with a baseline of banning abortions after the first trimester.

The principal motivation being sensed by voters about Republicans on this issue is pure hate. Vindictiveness. There is ZERO compassion.

Extremists? The baby was born alive.

Good gawd

Extremists? The baby was born alive.

Good gawd
I am speaking in the context of state laws which ban abortions.

Extremists on one end want to ban abortion from conception. Extremists on the other end, like Trump, want to allow abortion all the way to just before the infant is born.

Color me cornfused: in other words, had the mothers ABORTED the babies just 5 minutes sooner, they would have had a federally-protected act of preserving "a woman's right to choose?"

But just 5 minutes too late and the mother's "right to choose" flew right out the window???
The federally protected act protected the woman, up to 26 weeks, not up to the 39 weeks. After that point where the baby to be could survive without the mother's womb 26 weeks, the State can have say, from what I had read on Roe, and Casey.

I'm talking about a baby born alive, thrown in the trash and somehow you idiots are trying to condone it by squawking about abortion

I say that the punishment should fit the crime. Somebody should throw the "mother" into a dumpster and leave her to die and rot.

You made the claim abortion doctors kill birthed babies EVERY DAY.

Why do you lie so prolifically? Are you trying to model yourself after Rapist Donald?
They have to keep busy to pay for their Ferrari or Lamborghini

Forum List

Back