Teenager Gives Birth In Hospital Bathroom Then Throws Away Baby In The Trash 😠

Or not opened up her legs in the first place.
Maybe, I don’t know the situation. I don’t advocate for forcing single people to not have sex before marriage, although I encourage it for practical and spiritual reasons… clearly she chose pleasure over responsibility and valuing humanity.. which is a central tenant of the pro abortion ideology

Not in the medical field. “Do no harm”. If you amputate without a justified reason, you’ll likely get in trouble
Just about any reason for having an abortion is a justified reason, IMO.
If someone else doesnt think so, it doesnt matter. Its none of their business.

Just about any reason for having an abortion is a justified reason, IMO.
If someone else doesnt think so, it doesnt matter. Its none of their business.
I guess I don’t think women are god-like creatures who know better than science, biology, and philosophy as far as when life begins. You hold a truly weird stance. Where do women get this secret knowledge?

I guess I don’t think women are god-like creatures who know better than science, biology, and philosophy as far as when life begins. You hold a truly weird stance. Where do women get this secret knowledge?
Using science is abortion is a no go. There many scientific definitions where a fetus does not meet requirements that match pro-choice rhetoric. We could go back and forth all day with that mess.
What is weird about thinking abortion is horrendous, while also supporting a womans right to choose what happens to herself?
I dont want to force my morality on people. Individuality and freedom are different, though. Because that will involve me.

Using science is abortion is a no go. There many scientific definitions where a fetus does not meet requirements that match pro-choice rhetoric. We could go back and forth all day with that mess.
What is weird about thinking abortion is horrendous, while also supporting a womans right to choose what happens to herself?
I dont want to force my morality on people. Individuality and freedom are different, though. Because that will involve me.
if one of your bros throws baby tn harley in the trash, i would throw them in the gas oven

The girl in Hobbs NM that threw her baby in a dumpster just was sentenced to 16 years in prison.( and her baby survived).

So she is not off the hook yet.
Mom gets out and sees daughter graduate from H.S. in person. A win win for all.

There's absolutely NO excuses for situations like these!!! She is a murderer and she should get the death sentence but she won't because of her age. 🤬

Yes there is an excuse. Republicans took away her medical care and she could not get rid of the growing tissue like any civilized woman would do in her situation.

if one of your bros throws baby tn harley in the trash, i would throw them in the gas oven
I would cheer if someone threw tn harley in the trash.
So sad this article proves Republicans hate woman. Took away this woman's right to health care. Shame on you Republicans.

Liberals don't recognize a baby as a human being if the mother doesn't want it.

Yet if a white person shoots the mother and both her and her unborn child die it's a double homicide and the person who did it should be shot and killed, but if a black person does it it's racist if the cop shoots them and kills them.

Forum List

Back