Teflon Trump

"Teflon Trump"

Perhaps in the rightwing partisan bubble.

In the real world, however, Trump's ignorance, hate, and bigotry are sticking not just to him but the GOP.
You're starting to realize Trump is becoming the frontrunner for the whole election, to knock Hillary right out of it. You're shitting in your pants. HA HA. I love it. :badgrin:

What's the deal here, I actually like what you've said .. (pinch) .. nope, I'm not dreaming..:beer:

I tend to agree. I like anyone that is anti-establishment. He even makes the establishment Republican candidates worried. You won't get the establishment Republicans telling the truth about common core and immigration like he is. He's definitely not in the corporatocracy's pocket. Thus, he hasn't got a chance.

See, voters are told by the establishment what to think. Partisans on both sides of the aisle have been told that he is not a serious candidate by the establishment, despite the fact that he has been kicked around. squashed and held down, and has always managed to leverage himself and come back.

Squashed, held down, and kicked around by whom? His creditors?

What we have in popular culture is the MSM making fun of him. (See Pogo's post.) It is, after all, so much easier to make fun of him then to actually address what he is telling us. After all, he isn't a REAL politician.

Nope. He's defying GOP orthodoxy and just stating his positions. They're clearly GOP positions, as his surging polling numbers demonstrate. But the GOP doesn't like to admit that they're GOP positions.

Damn, I'm liking the way Trump is kicking ass and the Democratic Party media trainers are looking like whiny piss ants.

Sure, he's certainly not a programmed politician and his words can be twisted but I'm finding his style refreshing.

Besides, it's fun to watch the Democrats so desperate and reveling in hypocrisy and lies and their butts being kicked to the curb.

Lets hope his trend continues and Trump seizes the GOP nomination.

I don't think he will.....but I like the whirlwind..

Damn, I'm liking the way Trump is kicking ass and the Democratic Party media trainers are looking like whiny piss ants.

Sure, he's certainly not a programmed politician and his words can be twisted but I'm finding his style refreshing.

Besides, it's fun to watch the Democrats so desperate and reveling in hypocrisy and lies and their butts being kicked to the curb.

I don't think he will.....but I like the whirlwind..

We can wish.

We're hoping! We're hoping! :biggrin:

So are democrats. Trump's candidacy is the perfect storm of bipartisanship.

As it seems everyone agrees he's the candidate the GOP deserves.

I tend to agree. I like anyone that is anti-establishment. He even makes the establishment Republican candidates worried. You won't get the establishment Republicans telling the truth about common core and immigration like he is. He's definitely not in the corporatocracy's pocket. Thus, he hasn't got a chance.

See, voters are told by the establishment what to think. Partisans on both sides of the aisle have been told that he is not a serious candidate by the establishment, despite the fact that he has been kicked around. squashed and held down, and has always managed to leverage himself and come back.

Squashed, held down, and kicked around by whom? His creditors?

What we have in popular culture is the MSM making fun of him. (See Pogo's post.) It is, after all, so much easier to make fun of him then to actually address what he is telling us. After all, he isn't a REAL politician.

Nope. He's defying GOP orthodoxy and just stating his positions. They're clearly GOP positions, as his surging polling numbers demonstrate. But the GOP doesn't like to admit that they're GOP positions.

I'm thinking Trump is a one of of a kinder. Granted, Democrats judging by Obama, Clinton and Clinton aren't to great at judging extreme character flaws or is it that they just don't care?

So are democrats.

So are Republicans. And I can sense the fear spilling out of your posts. Trump president. Cruz vice-president. Republican majority - both houses of congress. End of the Democrat pander machine. :biggrin:

So are democrats.

So are Republicans. And I can sense the fear spilling out of your posts. Trump president. Cruz vice-president. Republican majority - both houses of congress. End of the Democrat pander machine. :biggrin:

Its interesting how desperately many conservatives are in trying to convince themselves how 'frightened' democrats are about Trump. There are at least three active threads on the topic.

But I have yet to meet a democrat that isn't borderline giddy at how well Trump is doing. So where are these 'scared' democrats? I haven't seen them.

Its interesting how desperately many conservatives are in trying to convince themselves how 'frightened' democrats are about Trump. There are at least three active threads on the topic.

But I have yet to meet a democrat that isn't borderline giddy at how well Trump is doing. So where are these 'scared' democrats? I haven't seen them.
HA HA. Try watching CNN and MSNBC. They're loaded with them. There's some at Fox too (starting with Geraldo Rivera) :laugh:

So are democrats.

You're not known for your critical thinking skills or intelligence, sorry, just thought you ought to know.

HA HA. Try watching CNN and MSNBC. They're loaded with them.

Do they have names?

There's some at Fox too (starting with Geraldo Rivera) :laugh:

What makes you think that 1) Geraldo is terrified of Trump 2) That he's a democrat? As last time I checked, he's a registered republican.

HA HA. Try watching CNN and MSNBC. They're loaded with them. There's some at Fox too (starting with Geraldo Rivera) :laugh:

Stop it, you're messen with my mind...:disbelief:

So are democrats.

You're not known for your critical thinking skills or intelligence, sorry, just thought you ought to know.

That's not actually an answer to my question, is it?

So where are these 'scared democrats'?

Geraldo is a Republican, yet he voted for Obama in 2012, bottom line, who knows or cares.

Last edited:
Geraldo is a Republican, yet he voted for Obama in 2012, bottom line, who knows.

He's a registered republican who proposed running as a republican and is on Fox News.

Yeah, grand mystery.

So are democrats.

They are everywhere on this board and in the news but I totally understand why you are unaware...

So are democrats.

They are everywhere on this board and in the news but I totally understand why you are unaware...

Who?

I've asked who these 'scared democrats' are and I got the name of a Fox News Correspondent and registered republican.

Forum List

Back