Teflon Trump

Damn, I'm liking the way Trump is kicking ass and the Democratic Party media trainers are looking like whiny piss ants.

Sure, he's certainly not a programmed politician and his words can be twisted but I'm finding his style refreshing.

Besides, it's fun to watch the Democrats so desperate and reveling in hypocrisy and lies and their butts being kicked to the curb.
0709-1.png
It figures that my preferred candidate would be third from the bottom, sheesh ...

I think Kasich is interesting.
The problem is you constitute a considerable minority who do.

However right or wrong, 'interesting' doesn't win presidential elections, it doesn't attract weak democrats away from HRC, it doesn't help breach the Blue Wall, and it doesn't take the focus away from Trump.

Indeed, if there were a GOP presidential candidate of merit and consequence, there would be no Trump.

It kinda way to early to tell at this point but Hillary is a candidate ready to get kicked to the curb by her own party, yet again.

Hillary will be the candidate. I also think she will be the President. But it's not as much of a slam dunk as liberals and Democrats think. It's going to be a lot closer.

Damn, I'm liking the way Trump is kicking ass and the Democratic Party media trainers are looking like whiny piss ants.

Sure, he's certainly not a programmed politician and his words can be twisted but I'm finding his style refreshing.

Besides, it's fun to watch the Democrats so desperate and reveling in hypocrisy and lies and their butts being kicked to the curb.
0709-1.png
It figures that my preferred candidate would be third from the bottom, sheesh ...

I think Kasich is interesting.
The problem is you constitute a considerable minority who do.

However right or wrong, 'interesting' doesn't win presidential elections, it doesn't attract weak democrats away from HRC, it doesn't help breach the Blue Wall, and it doesn't take the focus away from Trump.

Indeed, if there were a GOP presidential candidate of merit and consequence, there would be no Trump.

Every Republican candidate's support is currently a considerable minority.

Trump is a sideshow.

That's what I though also but now I'm not so sure, the race is just getting interesting.

Forum List

Back