Teflon Trump

So are Republicans. And I can sense the fear spilling out of your posts. Trump president. Cruz vice-president. Republican majority - both houses of congress. End of the Democrat pander machine. :biggrin:

Its interesting how desperately many conservatives are in trying to convince themselves how 'frightened' democrats are about Trump. There are at least three active threads on the topic.

But I have yet to meet a democrat that isn't borderline giddy at how well Trump is doing. So where are these 'scared' democrats? I haven't seen them.

You're not known for your critical thinking skills or intelligence, sorry, just thought you ought to know.

That's not actually an answer to my question, is it?

So where are these 'scared democrats'?

They are everywhere on this board and in the news but I totally understand why you are unaware...

Who?

I've asked who these 'scared democrats' are and I got the name of a Fox News Correspondent and registered republican.
I'm not into helping the mentally handicapped today, try harder and be smarter, take responsibility for yourself.

Geraldo is a Republican, yet he voted for Obama in 2012, bottom line, who knows.

He's a registered republican who proposed running as a republican and is on Fox News.

Yeah, grand mystery.

I honestly could care less what he is...

Well given a registered republican is the one and only example of a 'democrat who is terrified of trump' that your ilk have managed to name, that doesn't bode well for the narrative you guys keep telling each other.

Its interesting how desperately many conservatives are in trying to convince themselves how 'frightened' democrats are about Trump. There are at least three active threads on the topic.

But I have yet to meet a democrat that isn't borderline giddy at how well Trump is doing. So where are these 'scared' democrats? I haven't seen them.

You're not known for your critical thinking skills or intelligence, sorry, just thought you ought to know.

They are everywhere on this board and in the news but I totally understand why you are unaware...

Who?

I've asked who these 'scared democrats' are and I got the name of a Fox News Correspondent and registered republican.
I'm not into helping the mentally handicapped today, try harder and be smarter, take responsibility for yourself.

Translation: you've got jack shit. With the best your ilk managed to do in citing 'scared democrats'.....is a registered republican.

And this you call 'critical thinking'? I don't think that means what you think it means.

Geraldo is a Republican, yet he voted for Obama in 2012, bottom line, who knows.

He's a registered republican who proposed running as a republican and is on Fox News.

Yeah, grand mystery.

I honestly could care less what he is...

Well given a registered republican is the one and only example of a 'democrat who is terrified of trump' that your ilk have managed to name, that doesn't bode well for the narrative you guys keep telling each other.

I don't have to name names and you could care less if I bothered anyway.

Damn, I'm liking the way Trump is kicking ass and the Democratic Party media trainers are looking like whiny piss ants.

Sure, he's certainly not a programmed politician and his words can be twisted but I'm finding his style refreshing.

Besides, it's fun to watch the Democrats so desperate and reveling in hypocrisy and lies and their butts being kicked to the curb.

Republicans are complaining more than are Democrats.

Who?

Translation: you've got jack shit. With the best your ilk managed to do in citing 'scared democrats'.....is a registered republican.

And this you call 'critical thinking'? I don't think that means what you think it means.
You need to change your deflective debate style, it doesn't render results and tends to bore people.

Damn, I'm liking the way Trump is kicking ass and the Democratic Party media trainers are looking like whiny piss ants.

Sure, he's certainly not a programmed politician and his words can be twisted but I'm finding his style refreshing.

Besides, it's fun to watch the Democrats so desperate and reveling in hypocrisy and lies and their butts being kicked to the curb.

That's funny coming from you....:laugh:

Far more. Which makes this 'democrats are terrried of Trump' narrative all the more bizarre. Its like the rhetorical equivalent of a binky. Where conservatives are trying to self soothe.

Democrats on the other hand are laughing their asses off and giving each other high 5s. With GOP candidates turning on each other, and the GOP establishment rushing to try and calm the sitution among republicans.

Who?

You need to change your deflective debate style, it doesn't render results and tends to bore people.

My debate style is working great. I challenged your narrative....and it completely collapsed. With the only 'democrat terrifed of Trump' you or your ilk could name being a registered republican that works on Fox News.

Can you see why your 'critical thinking skills' might be a little underwhelming?

Trump's presence may actually be helping Jeb, who has already hauled in over $100M. The party may decide they have to ride the strongest possible horse to get rid of Trump, and Jeb would be it.

There is actually a path for Trump to end up in the White House, so I can sure as hell understand the concern.

Trump's presence may actually be helping Jeb, who has already hauled in over $100M. The party may decide they have to ride the strongest possible horse to get rid of Trump, and Jeb would be it.

There is actually a path for Trump to end up in the White House, so I can sure as hell understand the concern.

Trump has scared the shit out of some higher end GOP donors. That may increase funding for more 'moderate' candidates. But Trump as of now is eating Jeb's lunch. And that doesn't help Jeb.

Trump has scared the shit out of some higher end GOP donors. That may increase funding for more 'moderate' candidates. But Trump as of now is eating Jeb's lunch. And that doesn't help Jeb.
Sure, as of today Trump is a real concern for Bush. My point is that the party may have to focus on one guy at some point, and Jeb would probably be the guy.

I'd guess the "not Trump" group in the party is pretty large.

Far more. Which makes this 'democrats are terrried of Trump' narrative all the more bizarre. Its like the rhetorical equivalent of a binky. Where conservatives are trying to self soothe.

Democrats on the other hand are laughing their asses off and giving each other high 5s. With GOP candidates turning on each other, and the GOP establishment rushing to try and calm the sitution among republicans.

Keep in mind this is the week where we have a RWnut thread on the board trying to make the case that liberals around here have been 'losing it' of late.

They write their own stories. The truth is a bump in the road to these people.

Who?

My debate style is working great. I challenged your narrative....and it completely collapsed. With the only 'democrat terrifed of Trump' you or your ilk could name being a registered republican that works on Fox News.

Can you see why your 'critical thinking skills' might be a little underwhelming?

I answered and you lacked the comprehensive skills to understand and take action, that's certainly not my problem but go ahead and pat yourself on the back for no reason if it makes you feel good....:laugh:

0709-1.png
It figures that my preferred candidate would be third from the bottom, sheesh ...

I think Kasich is interesting.

0709-1.png
It figures that my preferred candidate would be third from the bottom, sheesh ...

He seems like an American unity sort of a guy to me. Divisive politics is a proven failure for America.

0709-1.png

The problem is you constitute a considerable minority who do.

However right or wrong, 'interesting' doesn't win presidential elections, it doesn't attract weak democrats away from HRC, it doesn't help breach the Blue Wall, and it doesn't take the focus away from Trump.

Indeed, if there were a GOP presidential candidate of merit and consequence, there would be no Trump.

0709-1.png

However right or wrong, 'interesting' doesn't win presidential elections, it doesn't attract weak democrats away from HRC, it doesn't help breach the Blue Wall, and it doesn't take the focus away from Trump.

Indeed, if there were a GOP presidential candidate of merit and consequence, there would be no Trump.

It kinda way to early to tell at this point but Hillary is a candidate ready to get kicked to the curb by her own party, yet again.

0709-1.png

Every Republican candidate's support is currently a considerable minority.

Trump is a sideshow.

Forum List

Back