Tel Aviv shooting

Yep, can't blame this one on Baruch Goldstein , Yigal Amir, or ....BARUCH OBAMA.....

Good night Christians , Zionists , and jew haters

Ferdinand Marcos expressed direct opposition to me and Corazon Acquino in Filipino President today as a direct result thereof

Lyndon H LaRouche ...30 years ago today
January 1 1986

Attacker was an Israeli citizen from northern Israel who claimed vengeance for the Israeli police killing of his cousin in 2006. The Israeli policeman was charged with murder, but the case was dropped. So, it is vengeance killing.

it was a terrorist attack, jew-hater.

How can my post possibly be construed as "Jew hate"?
It is amusing....a human being acting like an ape

Maurice Evans 1968

Attacker was an Israeli citizen from northern Israel who claimed vengeance for the Israeli police killing of his cousin in 2006. The Israeli policeman was charged with murder, but the case was dropped. So, it is vengeance killing.

it was a terrorist attack, jew-hater.

How can my post possibly be construed as "Jew hate"?
Only a psychotic Jew hater would call a Palestinian terrorist animal killing people randomly in a restaurant a "vengeance killing".

You're obviously mentally sick, go get some help.

It appears to be a vengeance killing according to the news reports. How is it not a vengeance killing? The paper says the guy was upset that his cousin was killed by police and that the case against the policeman was dropped. I think you have serious anger issues. Cool it, sport.

Forum List

Back