Tell me . . .

Yet you plan to help an open borders lib to get elected, go figure.

Gary Johnson is a liberal now? Hmm. I've heard others tell me he was a republican. Well anyways, I never said I agreed with him on ALL issues. His latest statements on immigration have been more along the idea of "real immigration reform." Mr. flacaltenn would be better at explaining that than I would be. I can't find a candidate that I agree with on ALL the issues, of course.

Johnson has no realistic chance of winning, you may as well vote for the hildabitch, the result will be the same.

Oh sure. And the liberals say it helps Trump! Ha-ha! :lol:

Any vote cast that is not in direct opposition to the hildabitch, by voting for someone with a legitimate chance of winning, helps her. I guarantee you decision will make her very happy.

Well, I'm sorry that you don't have a more "attractive" candidate and that the views of your party have become so . . . ignorant of reality.

Like I've said before, this election I'm a one issue voter, if the hildabitch is elected and appoints justices to the court, it WILL end our republic. We've had justices bastardizing the Constitution for more than a hundred years, now their getting more bold and make no apologies for ignoring their oaths to support and defend the Constitution. Also people like you and other regressives agreeing with the feds violating the Constitution just emboldens them further.

Gary Johnson is a liberal now? Hmm. I've heard others tell me he was a republican. Well anyways, I never said I agreed with him on ALL issues. His latest statements on immigration have been more along the idea of "real immigration reform." Mr. flacaltenn would be better at explaining that than I would be. I can't find a candidate that I agree with on ALL the issues, of course.

Johnson has no realistic chance of winning, you may as well vote for the hildabitch, the result will be the same.

Any vote cast that is not in direct opposition to the hildabitch, by voting for someone with a legitimate chance of winning, helps her. I guarantee you decision will make her very happy.

Well, I'm sorry that you don't have a more "attractive" candidate and that the views of your party have become so . . . ignorant of reality.

Like I've said before, this election I'm a one issue voter, if the hildabitch is elected and appoints justices to the court, it WILL end our republic. We've had justices bastardizing the Constitution for more than a hundred years, now their getting more bold and make no apologies for ignoring their oaths to support and defend the Constitution. Also people like you and other regressives agreeing with the feds violating the Constitution just emboldens them further.

Lol! You people are not taken seriously anymore, that is why more and more people will move towards third party candidates from now into the future. People are tired of both of you, that is what you need to understand. I think this election is going to show some big surprises.

If you are voting for either Hillary or Trump, tell me why.

1. What is about these candidates that attracts you?
2. Which of your chosen candidate's platforms/stances do you agree with?
3. Why are you against the "other guy"?

PLEASE answer the questions and stay on topic. Thanks. :)

1. I find nothing particularly attractive about either.
2. Trump's.
3. Because she's a corporate puppet. She's a habitual liar and a criminal who got away with dozens of federal crimes. Her foundation is nothing but a Ponzi scheme. Besides, I never did like people who wore $12,400 potato sacks to a campaign event.

1. I find nothing particularly attractive about either one.
2. Trump's.
3. Because she's a corporate puppet. She's a habitual liar and a criminal who got away with dozens of federal crimes. Besides, I never did like people who wore $12,400 potato sacks to a campaign event.

I mean which of trump's platforms do you agree and/or disagree with.

1. I find nothing particularly attractive about either.
2. Trump's.
3. Because she's a corporate puppet. She's a habitual liar and a criminal who got away with dozens of federal crimes. Her foundation is nothing but a Ponzi scheme. Besides, I never did like people who wore $12,400 potato sacks to a campaign event.

It seems that a lot of democrat women are just fashion disasters. :D My gosh, what an ugly jacket that was! Potato sack is right!

2. Trump's.
3. Because she's a corporate puppet. She's a habitual liar and a criminal who got away with dozens of federal crimes. Besides, I never did like people who wore $12,400 potato sacks to a campaign event.

That's a bit difficult. See, I'm caught playing the "lesser evil" game here. But if I were to go with a platform of his that I like, "Law and Order" would be the one I agree with. Ending sanctuary cities.

I'm on the wall about his Muslim "ban."

I'll see myself out.

2. Trump's.

That's a bit difficult. See, I'm caught playing the "lesser evil" game here. But if I were to go with a platform of his that I like, "Law and Order" would be the one I agree with. Ending sanctuary cities.

I'll see myself out.

I see, but change has to start somewhere. If we don't make some changes, things will just continue same ole, same ole.

I just don't see Trump as being anything special. He says a lot of things. He does like to hear himself talk. He's said and done things in the past that make me wonder about him too. I don't like how he talks about women either. I don't like that he is a "big business" kind of guy. He is running on a republican ticket, and I don't really agree much with the republican party platforms.

2. Trump's.

I'll see myself out.

I see, but change has to start somewhere. If we don't make some changes, things will just continue same ole, same ole.

I just don't see Trump as being anything special. He says a lot of things. He does like to hear himself talk. He's said and done things in the past that make me wonder about him too. I don't like how he talks about women either. I don't like that he is a "big business" kind of guy. He is running on a republican ticket, and I don't really agree much with the republican party platforms.

Quite understandable. And if there were any other choice with a chance of winning, I'd vote for him or her.

2. Trump's.

I'll see myself out.

Quite understandable. And if there were any other choice with a chance of winning, I'd vote for him or her.

Well, the more people who choose to go with Gary, the more votes he will have. The reason why he doesn't have a chance is because people keep saying, don't vote for him because he doesn't have a chance. Lol. It's kind of self-fulfilling prophecy. :D

Lol! You people are not taken seriously anymore, that is why more and more people will move towards third party candidates from now into the future. People are tired of both of you, that is what you need to understand. I think this election is going to show some big surprises.

Ok, allow me to pose a hypothetical situation.

You have a kid going off to college, you give them a credit card to pay their expenses. Now you want to make sure they understand the rules for the cards usage, so you put it in writing.

I am giving you this card to pay for your college expenses;

to pay tuition;
to pay for necessary books;
to pay lab fees;
to pay for your dorm room;
to pay for meals at the cafeteria;
to buy gas for necessary transportation;
to pay for necessary auto repairs and maintenance;
and to pay for necessary supplies related to your school work.

So what do you say to the kid when you get a thousand dollar bill that paid for a keg and pizza party for all their friends?

At least they are driving American trucks. God knows the emmitions Mexican trucks pollute. And are their breaks up to our standards? They wanted to just let Mexicans take their loads from mexico to Canada. Screw the middleman

So then why are white blue collar trump supporters complaining?

I've heard truck driving has very high turnover. That might be a job Americans truly won't do.

Yep, it's one of many on the list.

During the heart of the recession, my employer was looking for a new driver. It took him over a month to find one. Not many applications, and the ones that did apply couldn't pass a drug screen. In todays America, smoking pot is way more important than working. We are a local company so there is no overnight stays at truck stops. You can work anywhere from 8 to 10 hours, but home at the end of each day.

Same thing with my father. He's a retired bricklayer. He collects a nice pension, and his union sends out newsletters to all their retirees. A few years ago, they were begging their retirees to find young people willing to get involved in the construction trade. They couldn't find any, again, that could pass a drug test. Granted it's very hard work, but after a few years, you can make $50.00 an hour including benefits, and up north here, you are laid off all winter so you stay home and collect unemployment.

That takes me back to the Reagan recession which was a real recession. There weren't even McDonald's jobs available back then. When you went to apply for even the crappiest job, you were in line with a few dozen other people. Nobody would do those jobs today. They have their Obama phone, a generous food stamp card, free medical care, perhaps a HUD home in the suburbs. Why work????

Ok, allow me to pose a hypothetical situation.

You have a kid going off to college, you give them a credit card to pay their expenses. Now you want to make sure they understand the rules for the cards usage, so you put it in writing.

I am giving you this card to pay for your college expenses;

to pay tuition;
to pay for necessary books;
to pay lab fees;
to pay for your dorm room;
to pay for meals at the cafeteria;
to buy gas for necessary transportation;
to pay for necessary auto repairs and maintenance;
and to pay for necessary supplies related to your school work.

So what do you say to the kid when you get a thousand dollar bill that paid for a keg and pizza party for all their friends?

Who says there shouldn't be rules? Did I ever say that? Nope. :)

At least they are driving American trucks. God knows the emmitions Mexican trucks pollute. And are their breaks up to our standards? They wanted to just let Mexicans take their loads from mexico to Canada. Screw the middleman

I've heard truck driving has very high turnover. That might be a job Americans truly won't do.

During the heart of the recession, my employer was looking for a new driver. It took him over a month to find one. Not many applications, and the ones that did apply couldn't pass a drug screen. In todays America, smoking pot is way more important than working. We are a local company so there is no overnight stays at truck stops. You can work anywhere from 8 to 10 hours, but home at the end of each day.

Same thing with my father. He's a retired bricklayer. He collects a nice pension, and his union sends out newsletters to all their retirees. A few years ago, they were begging their retirees to find young people willing to get involved in the construction trade. They couldn't find any, again, that could pass a drug test. Granted it's very hard work, but after a few years, you can make $50.00 an hour including benefits, and up north here, you are laid off all winter so you stay home and collect unemployment.

That takes me back to the Reagan recession which was a real recession. There weren't even McDonald's jobs available back then. When you went to apply for even the crappiest job, you were in line with a few dozen other people. Nobody would do those jobs today. They have their Obama phone, a generous food stamp card, free medical care, perhaps a HUD home in the suburbs. Why work????

That's funny because I have several relatives and friends who are in the union (of course, I live in Massachusetts). :) They have tons of guys on the bench. LIUNA.

It's quite humorous that all you have is personal anecdotes which are, more than likely, not true. :)

Hmm.

About - Laborers' International Union of North America

LIUNA members are on the forefront of the construction industry – a sector that is a powerhouse of 12 million workers producing 5 percent of our countries’ economic output.

I think some are giving you some bad information. :) Like your typical old man talk, "these whippersnappers nowadays don't want to work, lazy good for nothing youngins!" Lol. Let's not forget, "get off my lawn!" :D

Simple solution. Stop testing for pot.

I think some are giving you some bad information. :) Like your typical old man talk, "these whippersnappers nowadays don't want to work, lazy good for nothing youngins!" Lol. Let's not forget, "get off my lawn!" :D

Of course. It can't be because Americans don't want to work anymore. Can't wait to tell pop he's responsible for over 93 million Americans of working age not working.

It's quite humorous that all you have is personal anecdotes which are, more than likely, not true. :)

Hmm.

LIUNA members are on the forefront of the construction industry – a sector that is a powerhouse of 12 million workers producing 5 percent of our countries’ economic output.

I have no idea what the link was for.

Housing Rebound Stymied by Spot U.S. Labor Shortages

Construction contractors warn of a labor shortage as building booms

As construction heats up, so does worker shortage

Hmm.

The link tells you how many workers LIUNA has currently. 12 MILLION. Lol. :D

Hmm.

Hmm. Maybe you just live in a lazy part of the country. :D We have no shortages of laborers here in Massachusetts.

Forum List

Back