Tell of the tape ..

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
tells me Sessions has some dirt on Donnie ..

Flynn's conversations with the Russian ambassador happened after he was named as Trump's pick ...

Then-president-elect Trump named Flynn as national security adviser on Nov. 18, 2016. More than a month later, Flynn spoke with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak. Their call was captured on a wiretap.

... while Sessions' conversations happened while he was still a senator (and a Trump campaign surrogate)
Sessions met twice with Kislyak while he was a senator serving on the Senate Armed Services Committee: once in July 2016 and once in September 2016. Those meetings happened while Sessions was a campaign surrogate for Trump and chairman of Trump's national security advisory committee.

Flynn talked about sanctions ...
Amid federal investigations that Russia had tampered with the U.S. election, President Obama in December announced sanctions against Russia. Around this time, Flynn spoke with Kislyak and urged him not to retaliate.

... while it's not clear what Sessions talked about
Sessions spokeswoman Sarah Isgur Flores said that the then-senator met with Kislyak because of his position on the Senate Armed Services Committee. Sessions said in a statement, "I never met with any Russian officials to discuss issues of the campaign. I have no idea what this allegation is about. It is false."

Flynn did not tell the White House ...
Flynn said he "inadvertently briefed the Vice President-Elect and others with incomplete information regarding my phone calls with the Russian ambassador." Vice President-elect Mike Pence then went on CBS' Face the Nation and said Flynn had not discussed sanctions with Kislyak.

... while Sessions didn't mention his meetings during his confirmation hearing and didn't tell the White House
Here's the crux of the issue: Sessions was asked during his confirmation hearing whether he was aware if Trump campaign associates had any contact with Russian government officials. Under oath, he responded that he did not, nor did he communicate with any Russian officials.

"There was absolutely nothing misleading about his answer,'' Sessions spokeswoman Flores said.

Additionally, President Trump said Thursday he "wasn't aware at all" of Sessions' meetings with Kislyak, but voiced "total" confidence in his attorney general.

Flynn had to resign ...
Trump asked Flynn to resign because there had been an "evolving and eroding level of trust as a result of this situation, and a series of other questionable instances" of Flynn not providing complete information, according to White House press secretary Sean Spicer.

... while Sessions recused himself from investigations
Sessions announced Thursday afternoon that he had recused himself from overseeing the continuing FBI investigation into Russia’s interference in last year’s election, despite Trump saying earlier in the day that he didn't think Sessions had to recuse himself.

Republican lawmakers were split on whether Sessions should recuse himself, while Democrats demanded he not be in charge of the probe. Additionally, some Democrats, including House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi of California and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer of New York, called on on Sessions to resign.

I love how Lefty agrees Obama wiretapped Flynn which is a felony, but denies Obama wiretapped Trump

Flynn btw committed no crime and imo should not have Ben asked to resign.

Trump is a quick Lerner. He'll figure out that rules, the law and ethics don't apply to Democrats.

I love how Lefty agrees Obama wiretapped Flynn which is a felony

Obama wiretapped nobody.

You're lying.

You do that, constantly. All of the Trumptards do. You all lie more readily than normal humans breathe.

So why do you think you won't go to Hell for lying? Do you think you have some special deal worked out with Satan? Got news for you. Satan won't honor it. You'll still burn.

Obama wiretapped nobody.

You're lying.

You do that, constantly. All of the Trumptards do. You all lie more readily than normal humans breathe.

So why do you think you won't go to Hell for lying? Do you think you have some special deal worked out with Satan? Got news for you. Satan won't honor it. You'll still burn.

they've graduated from Trumptards to Russian-Wingers.

I love how Lefty agrees Obama wiretapped Flynn which is a felony, but denies Obama wiretapped Trump

Flynn btw committed no crime and imo should not have Ben asked to resign.

Trump is a quick Lerner. He'll figure out that rules, the law and ethics don't apply to Democrats.

I love how you latch onto every every fetid teet that crosses you path. :laugh2:

Psst.
The key to being successful is knowing that is a possibility before you even say yes. The world writ large does not allow a learning curve.:itsok:

Last edited:

Obama wiretapped nobody.

You're lying.

they've graduated from Trumptards to Russian-Wingers.

I'm not there but I agree with the premise.

That seems inevitable.

Flynn and Sessions could of had secret meetings/discussions with the Citizens of Guam and would of been asked to resign

What is the left is trying to prove? Nobody in the justice dept or congress alleges that the Russians had anything to do with the election. You almost gotta laugh though. Apparently president Hussein met with the Russian ambassador at least 22 times. Even the most outrageous allegations against Trump do not include a face to face meeting with the Russian president himself but guess who met Putin in a lunch meeting in NYC? That's right , Chuckie Schumer. The big issue that the radical libs are desperate to dodge is that the Russians thought Hillary would win and they might have been careless with their cash donations to the Clinton Foundation. Sessions is the guy who can get to the bottom of the Clinton Foundation scandal so he is the guy the radical left targets.

What is the left is trying to prove? Nobody in the justice dept or congress alleges that the Russians had anything to do with the election. You almost gotta laugh though. Apparently president Hussein met with the Russian ambassador at least 22 times. Even the most outrageous allegations against Trump do not include a face to face meeting with the Russian president himself but guess who met Putin in a lunch meeting in NYC? That's right , Chuckie Schumer. The big issue that the radical libs are desperate to dodge is that the Russians thought Hillary would win and they might have been careless with their cash donations to the Clinton Foundation. Sessions is the guy who can get to the bottom of the Clinton Foundation scandal so he is the guy the radical left targets.

To prove what it seems like every member of the Trump inner circle is trying and failing to hide.

It's in your face.

When will you see it?

tells me Sessions has some dirt on Donnie ..

Flynn's conversations with the Russian ambassador happened after he was named as Trump's pick ...

Then-president-elect Trump named Flynn as national security adviser on Nov. 18, 2016. More than a month later, Flynn spoke with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak. Their call was captured on a wiretap.

... while Sessions' conversations happened while he was still a senator (and a Trump campaign surrogate)
Sessions met twice with Kislyak while he was a senator serving on the Senate Armed Services Committee: once in July 2016 and once in September 2016. Those meetings happened while Sessions was a campaign surrogate for Trump and chairman of Trump's national security advisory committee.

Flynn talked about sanctions ...
Amid federal investigations that Russia had tampered with the U.S. election, President Obama in December announced sanctions against Russia. Around this time, Flynn spoke with Kislyak and urged him not to retaliate.

... while it's not clear what Sessions talked about
Sessions spokeswoman Sarah Isgur Flores said that the then-senator met with Kislyak because of his position on the Senate Armed Services Committee. Sessions said in a statement, "I never met with any Russian officials to discuss issues of the campaign. I have no idea what this allegation is about. It is false."

Flynn did not tell the White House ...
Flynn said he "inadvertently briefed the Vice President-Elect and others with incomplete information regarding my phone calls with the Russian ambassador." Vice President-elect Mike Pence then went on CBS' Face the Nation and said Flynn had not discussed sanctions with Kislyak.

... while Sessions didn't mention his meetings during his confirmation hearing and didn't tell the White House
Here's the crux of the issue: Sessions was asked during his confirmation hearing whether he was aware if Trump campaign associates had any contact with Russian government officials. Under oath, he responded that he did not, nor did he communicate with any Russian officials.

"There was absolutely nothing misleading about his answer,'' Sessions spokeswoman Flores said.

Additionally, President Trump said Thursday he "wasn't aware at all" of Sessions' meetings with Kislyak, but voiced "total" confidence in his attorney general.

Flynn had to resign ...
Trump asked Flynn to resign because there had been an "evolving and eroding level of trust as a result of this situation, and a series of other questionable instances" of Flynn not providing complete information, according to White House press secretary Sean Spicer.

... while Sessions recused himself from investigations
Sessions announced Thursday afternoon that he had recused himself from overseeing the continuing FBI investigation into Russia’s interference in last year’s election, despite Trump saying earlier in the day that he didn't think Sessions had to recuse himself.

Republican lawmakers were split on whether Sessions should recuse himself, while Democrats demanded he not be in charge of the probe. Additionally, some Democrats, including House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi of California and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer of New York, called on on Sessions to resign.

They proper saying is "Tale of the tape", meaning what is recorded.

tale of the tape

English[edit]
Noun[edit]
(the) tale of the tape
  1. (boxing) the pre-fight measurements made of the combatants
  2. by extension statistics given to compare two people or entities
tale of the tape - Wiktionary

Flynn and Sessions could of had secret meetings/discussions with the Citizens of Guam and would of been asked to resign

The English language is such a "bitch" for right wingers....LOL

(entertaining, however.)

The English language is such a "bitch" for right wingers....LOL

(entertaining, however.)

No doubt!
My first question is always, are you a native speaker?

That's the bitch when you're a foreign opererative tasked above your pay grade.

It's also a sign of being behind the curve.

Last edited:
No doubt!
My first question is always, are you a native speaker?

That's the bitch when you're a foreign opererative tasked above you're pay grade.

It's also a sign of being behind the curve.

Bottom line may just be that they're a bunch of uneducated deplorable(s)....

Although your post is all over the shop in order to deflect from the topic of Sessions' lying about his meeting with the Russian ambassador, you are correct to ask questions about motive. In particular, why did Sessions feel the need to lie? What is he hiding? Just what did Sessions talk to the Russian ambassador about that he wants kept secret?

Forum List

Back