Ten days to go. Then history reaches a crossroad. Don’t take anything for granted

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
we will take America back. the ultimate punishment for Trump the control-freak is to lose control of Congress.

let's do this.

vote Democrat. vote early. vote often. all y'all

Of course voting early and voting often are not encouraging anyone to vote more than once are they....?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

other than braggin' rights ,your vote won't matter, sorry

~S~

we will take America back. the ultimate punishment for Trump the control-freak is to lose control of Congress.

let's do this.

vote Democrat. vote early. vote often. all y'all

This is why I've often advised my libertarian peers to run as Democrats. And in many cases, they have. The way I see it is that if we're gonna have a false political paradigm where people are trained to vote solely on whether a candidate has a D or an R attached to their name, we may as well use it to our advantage.

We've won a lot of local office that way in pretty much every state.

Quietly moving forward....

History is always at a crossroads. Our choices determine our destiny. I hope we’re wise enough to reject Democrat bullying

IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION OF OUR LIFETIME

I DON'T SAY THAT ABOUT EVERY ELECTION, I SWEAR

That said, i'll b*tch,piss, whine & cheese no matter WHO gets in......~S~

VOTE ....people.

We have this ONE chance to put the breaks on the insanity that is the Trump cult

If we sit on our hands...the insanity of the last two years is only going to get geometrically worse

I'm not forecasting the House, that will be a few seat majority one way or the other, but the "Blue Wave" vanished <poof>
The Senate should be solidly GOP by picking up a few dem seats.
If the dems win the House they will try to bust on Trump, but they will fail. Trump is adept at blaming others when they try to ding him. Also with the GOP Senate, Trump and McConnel can give the dems the finger if they ever impeach or try to launch bullshit investigations or interfere in the executive branch. Lets just hope the GOP wins the House to avoid the "Mother of ALL Food Fights" with the House+MSM vs Trump+Senate+FXN. Getting even involves adding another one or two Supremes....can you imagine after Kavanaugh how insane the Left would be if Trump gets to replace RBG with Barrett??

If the evil Democrats win this election the Republic known as the United States is dead and gone. A foreign entity that would challenge democrats would be our best bet

the RNC have given up on 35 House Republicans. they're defending only R+9 and above districts

The only way I will vote for open borders is if they are opened only for people like the OP to leave.

Forum List

Back