Ten most jaw dropping statements from Cohen's leaked testimony today....

Not sure if this was posted, but it looks like the liberals poster child might be looking at MORE perjury charges.

GOP reps refer ex-Trump attorney Michael Cohen to DOJ for alleged perjury during hearing

He said he didn't want a job in the Trump administration yet said this on CNN:

2016 Cuomo Interview Suggests Cohen Lied During Congressional Testimony

And I had people laugh at me for saying he lied during the hearing. Now it looks like I was exactly right.
Not too surprising. Liars like Trump and Cohen lie so much, they get to a point where they don't even know they are lying anymore.
They don't lie 1/10th as much as you.

None of these people were in Trump's administration.
So what? Manafort was tasked with investigating Russian interference in the election and any contacts or coordination between members of the Trump campaign with Russians.

How do you not yet understand this?
He was? According to whom? "Tasked" by whom?
By the DOJ in the special counsel mandate. Fuck man, how are you even commenting on this topic without being in possession of this most basic, fundamental fact?

So what? Manafort was tasked with investigating Russian interference in the election and any contacts or coordination between members of the Trump campaign with Russians.

He was? According to whom? "Tasked" by whom?
By the DOJ in the special counsel mandate. Fuck man, how are you even commenting on this topic without being in possession of this most basic, fundamental fact?
The special counsel mandate didn't task Manafort with anything, moron. You must be thinking of Mueller. How do we know what he was tasked with since we can't even see the memo that defines his assignment.

You're a fucking idiot.

Not sure if this was posted, but it looks like the liberals poster child might be looking at MORE perjury charges.

GOP reps refer ex-Trump attorney Michael Cohen to DOJ for alleged perjury during hearing

And I had people laugh at me for saying he lied during the hearing. Now it looks like I was exactly right.
He lied about wanting a job in the White House!!!! That is horrific. That deserves life in prison.

If you do not like lies how can you support Trump? The biggest liar in the history off politics and politicians are the biggest liars in the world.

BriPat is not playing with a full deck.
Who was in Trump's administration or campaign when they committed their crimes?
Flynn

He lied about wanting a job in the White House!!!! That is horrific. That deserves life in prison.

If you do not like lies how can you support Trump? The biggest liar in the history off politics and politicians are the biggest liars in the world.

Lying to congress is lying to congress, subject matter being irrelevant. The definition of perjury is knowingly making false statements under oath. There is no asterisk there saying that subject matter must be important enough that Trump haters think its important.

Quit excusing liars. I know it comes automatically as a democrat but try to fight the urge.

jl0CAhW.jpg

Flynn
Nope.

Aw bullshit.

If a customer (say, President Trump) has a disagreement with a vendor as to the quality of the service or goods, what is possibly wrong with seeing them in court over the matter? That's what lawyers do.

BTW, how many legal cases did the Walmart Corporation have in disputes with vendors when Mrs. Clinton was one of the Big Bosses there? Let me tell you , quite a few. Including cases alleging racism and everything else.
It happens with all business. Sometimes you do not get acceptable service

Trump made a habit of stiffing his small business vendors and claiming “bad service”
Accept half or sue me. Want to meet my lawyers?

And with knowing all that... they still accept to work with/for him.

It makes you wonder...
People still gamble in Las Vegas even though the odds are they will lose.

Do you blame Vegas for that?
No, but at least in Vegas they do not promise you will win. Contracts are not suppose to be gambles. When you have a contract, both parties are obligated for what they promise.

Exactly. And if you don't deliver what is in the contract, what happens?

Flynn
Nope.
Yep

Flynn
Nope.
Yep
Nope.

It is my understanding that Mueller threatened Cohens wife with a long prison sentence if he didn't sing. She co-signed a bank note that had false financial information in it. I understand she also faced up to 30 years in prison.

Anybody here really believe that Cohen wouldn't tell them exactly what they wanted to hear?

Mark

And of course ewe have a credible link for this.

Here's why Lynne Patton is at today's hearing, and it could be devastating for Michael Cohen

It has nothing to do with the shut ewe spewed!

What??

From the link:
What many of you may not be aware of is the fact that I can personally confirm that the ONLY reason Michael Cohen “turned on” the President of the United States is because Mueller threatened to throw his wife in jail for up to 30 years. Period. She is the co-guarantor of a $20M personal loan that Mueller discovered Michael secured back in 2015 by falsely inflating the value of his taxi medallions – effectively making her part & parcel to the federal charge of “Making False Statements to a Financial Institution,” to which Cohen ultimately plead guilty. This is also the reason why Cohen’s longtime taxi medallion partner, Evgeny “Gene” Freidman, was granted immunity.

Mark

It is my understanding that Mueller threatened Cohens wife with a long prison sentence if he didn't sing. She co-signed a bank note that had false financial information in it. I understand she also faced up to 30 years in prison.

Anybody here really believe that Cohen wouldn't tell them exactly what they wanted to hear?

Mark

And of course ewe have a credible link for this.

Here's why Lynne Patton is at today's hearing, and it could be devastating for Michael Cohen

It has nothing to do with the shut ewe spewed!

What??

From the link:
What many of you may not be aware of is the fact that I can personally confirm that the ONLY reason Michael Cohen “turned on” the President of the United States is because Mueller threatened to throw his wife in jail for up to 30 years. Period. She is the co-guarantor of a $20M personal loan that Mueller discovered Michael secured back in 2015 by falsely inflating the value of his taxi medallions – effectively making her part & parcel to the federal charge of “Making False Statements to a Financial Institution,” to which Cohen ultimately plead guilty. This is also the reason why Cohen’s longtime taxi medallion partner, Evgeny “Gene” Freidman, was granted immunity.

Mark
.....and?

Forum List

Back