Ten most jaw dropping statements from Cohen's leaked testimony today....

BriPat is not playing with a full deck.
Who was in Trump's administration or campaign when they committed their crimes?
Flynn
Nope.
Yep
Nope.
According to an FBI statement, Flynn communicated with then-Russian Ambassador to the US Sergey Kislyak after being asked by a senior Trump transition official to find out how foreign governments stood on a coming UN Security Council resolution about Israel. The prosecutors did not name any transition officials.

It is my understanding that Mueller threatened Cohens wife with a long prison sentence if he didn't sing. She co-signed a bank note that had false financial information in it. I understand she also faced up to 30 years in prison.

Anybody here really believe that Cohen wouldn't tell them exactly what they wanted to hear?

Mark

And of course ewe have a credible link for this.

Here's why Lynne Patton is at today's hearing, and it could be devastating for Michael Cohen

It has nothing to do with the shut ewe spewed!

What??

From the link:
What many of you may not be aware of is the fact that I can personally confirm that the ONLY reason Michael Cohen “turned on” the President of the United States is because Mueller threatened to throw his wife in jail for up to 30 years. Period. She is the co-guarantor of a $20M personal loan that Mueller discovered Michael secured back in 2015 by falsely inflating the value of his taxi medallions – effectively making her part & parcel to the federal charge of “Making False Statements to a Financial Institution,” to which Cohen ultimately plead guilty. This is also the reason why Cohen’s longtime taxi medallion partner, Evgeny “Gene” Freidman, was granted immunity.

Mark

Where is the link from? Yup not so much!

Today was a circus, and at the end of the day, the best they had on Trump was that
his character lacks. Everybody knew that when he called Ted, "Lying Ted", and Marco, "Little Marco".
The dems got nothing on Trump, but it was a smear campaign under the Big Top during NOKO talks.
Fascinating. And what was the alternative? How could they have "gotten something" on Trump, from an interview? Please clarify.
So it WAS just a smear campaign, huh?
It must have been a slow day on the Hill to have the circus in town.
Cohen was a key advisor to the President. He described the inner details about working for Trump
Nothing yesterday that is impeachable
But possible tax crimes

He is a criminal with no credibility. He started out trying to paint Trump as a racist. That was immediately disputed by an educated articulate woman of color. He was obviously coached by dims who have an agenda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today was a circus, and at the end of the day, the best they had on Trump was that
his character lacks. Everybody knew that when he called Ted, "Lying Ted", and Marco, "Little Marco".
The dems got nothing on Trump, but it was a smear campaign under the Big Top during NOKO talks.
Fascinating. And what was the alternative? How could they have "gotten something" on Trump, from an interview? Please clarify.
Cohen was a key advisor to the President. He described the inner details about working for Trump
But possible tax crimes

He is a criminal with no credibility. He started out trying to paint Trump as a racist. That was immediately disputed by an educated articulate woman of color. He was obviously coached by dims who have an agenda.

When you said that HE is a criminal with no credibility were you talking about Trump or Cohen?
They both are.

Who was in Trump's administration or campaign when they committed their crimes?
Flynn
Nope.
Yep
Nope.
According to an FBI statement, Flynn communicated with then-Russian Ambassador to the US Sergey Kislyak after being asked by a senior Trump transition official to find out how foreign governments stood on a coming UN Security Council resolution about Israel. The prosecutors did not name any transition officials.
That wasn't a crime, moron. That isn't what he was indicted for.

Personal observation that is supported by Trumps actions

It was a bizarre ploy to bring in a black woman to say..... See, we hired a black woman, that proves we cannot be racist

Shows Republican views on race relations

We don't need Trump to tell us he's a racist, he's obsessed with race. His entire "Birther Campaign" was founded in racism and delegitmizing Obama's Presidency. His obsession with undoing everything that Barrack Obama did as President, is direct evidence of his obsession with race. He's not trying to build a wall on the Canadian border to keep the white people from "invading".

No, the left is obsessed with race. They are the party of slavery and segregation. They've been trying to whitewash their sordid history for decades .
The predominant demographic of the the 1800's Democrats, many of whom were racists, is the same demographic of 2019 Republican party led by Trump; older, male, undereducated whites.
It is not a party that tends to be racists, it is the demographic of older, male, undereducated whites that tend to be racist.
Today’s RepubliKlan Party has the same beliefs as the Know Nothing’s
There’s the race card (again) and BTW the Know Nothings and Klan are anti- Catholic. I am Catholic. So I don’t support them. You, on the other hand support baby murder, less national security for our country and letting common criminals and terrorists into our country.
The KKK is irrelevant now that we have a RepibliKlan Party

Not sure if this was posted, but it looks like the liberals poster child might be looking at MORE perjury charges.

GOP reps refer ex-Trump attorney Michael Cohen to DOJ for alleged perjury during hearing

He said he didn't want a job in the Trump administration yet said this on CNN:

2016 Cuomo Interview Suggests Cohen Lied During Congressional Testimony

And I had people laugh at me for saying he lied during the hearing. Now it looks like I was exactly right.
He lied about wanting a job in the White House!!!! That is horrific. That deserves life in prison.

If you do not like lies how can you support Trump? The biggest liar in the history off politics and politicians are the biggest liars in the world.

Lying to congress is lying to congress, subject matter being irrelevant. The definition of perjury is knowingly making false statements under oath. There is no asterisk there saying that subject matter must be important enough that Trump haters think its important.

Quit excusing liars. I know it comes automatically as a democrat but try to fight the urge.
How can Congress determine what job you want?

Only Cohen can make that determination

Not sure if this was posted, but it looks like the liberals poster child might be looking at MORE perjury charges.

GOP reps refer ex-Trump attorney Michael Cohen to DOJ for alleged perjury during hearing

And I had people laugh at me for saying he lied during the hearing. Now it looks like I was exactly right.
He lied about wanting a job in the White House!!!! That is horrific. That deserves life in prison.

If you do not like lies how can you support Trump? The biggest liar in the history off politics and politicians are the biggest liars in the world.

Lying to congress is lying to congress, subject matter being irrelevant. The definition of perjury is knowingly making false statements under oath. There is no asterisk there saying that subject matter must be important enough that Trump haters think its important.

Quit excusing liars. I know it comes automatically as a democrat but try to fight the urge.

Simple, use your own words against you.

Still does not prove what job Cohen really wanted

Congress has no way to prove what Cohen really wanted

Non starter as perjury

It is my understanding that Mueller threatened Cohens wife with a long prison sentence if he didn't sing. She co-signed a bank note that had false financial information in it. I understand she also faced up to 30 years in prison.

Anybody here really believe that Cohen wouldn't tell them exactly what they wanted to hear?

Mark

Here's why Lynne Patton is at today's hearing, and it could be devastating for Michael Cohen

What??

From the link:
What many of you may not be aware of is the fact that I can personally confirm that the ONLY reason Michael Cohen “turned on” the President of the United States is because Mueller threatened to throw his wife in jail for up to 30 years. Period. She is the co-guarantor of a $20M personal loan that Mueller discovered Michael secured back in 2015 by falsely inflating the value of his taxi medallions – effectively making her part & parcel to the federal charge of “Making False Statements to a Financial Institution,” to which Cohen ultimately plead guilty. This is also the reason why Cohen’s longtime taxi medallion partner, Evgeny “Gene” Freidman, was granted immunity.

Mark
.....and?

And what? Someone wanted a link to my assertions, and I provided it.

Mark

Mark

What??

From the link:

Mark

What?

Mark

But possible tax crimes

When you said that HE is a criminal with no credibility were you talking about Trump or Cohen?
They both are.

Cohen is going to be someone’s girlfriend soon, so......

Non starter as perjury

They're under no obligation to prove what job he wanted. They only must prove he gave contradicting statements.

Non starter as perjury

They're under no obligation to prove what job he wanted. They only must prove he gave contradicting statements.
Which is not perjury

The only “expert” on what Cohen actually wanted is Cohen himself

What??

From the link:

Mark

What?

Mark

Twitchy is a credible link? :21::21::21::21:

Why didn't ewe just go to Infowars or Alex Jones?:290968001256257790-final:

What??

From the link:

Mark

What?

Mark

I shouldn't really have to lead you around like this. Lynne Pattons Facebook post is linked in the article. It says the same thing as the article.

Lynne Patton

Mark

What??

From the link:

Mark

What?

Mark

I shouldn't really have to lead you around like this. Lynne Pattons Facebook post is linked in the article. It says the same thing as the article.

Lynne Patton

Mark

Ewe mean Lynne Patton isn't a tRumPutin stooly?

What??

From the link:
Mark

What?

Mark

Lynne Patton

Mark

Is this how you normally debate? Someone asked for a link to my contention, and I supplied it. Like everything else, only you can decide whether it is credible or not.

I think it is.

Mark

What?

Mark

Lynne Patton

Mark

Is this how you normally debate? Someone asked for a link to my contention, and I supplied it. Like everything else, only you can decide whether it is credible or not.

I think it is.

Mark

Asked for a credible link and you supplied Twitchy, seriously.

Forum List

Back