Ten Nails In Hillary's Coofin

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
This is how the FBI destroys Hillary: The 10 questions that could end her White House dreams
The FBI is going to recommend felony charges be brought against Hillary within two months.
Whether Lynch does go forward with the charges is irrelevant.
It is poetic justice to watch Hillary's political life end in ashes.
There is no way the FBI has spent the time and money investigating Hillary and then finding nothing to charge her with. No way.
Debbie, The Ramen Noodle Hair bitch has made her apologies to Biden and Warren after telling them to fuck off last year.
Biden and Warren are warming up in the bullpen.

Question:

Secretary Clinton, Why did you maintain a private server?

Response: My agency authorized it

Case closed

This is how the FBI destroys Hillary: The 10 questions that could end her White House dreams
The FBI is going to recommend felony charges be brought against Hillary within two months.
There is no way the FBI has spent the time and money investigating Hillary and then finding nothing to charge her with. No way.
Debbie, The Ramen Noodle Hair bitch has made her apologies to Biden and Warren after telling them to fuck off last year.

Don't be too sure. The bigger the crime the bigger and harder the cover-up. It just may take some time and effort to explain away all the violation of law by Mrs. Tuzla Clinton.

She is too big to jail. Ain't gonna happen.

Coofin? What's a coofin?

Question:

Case closed

follow up;

Secretary Clinton, as with all you answers to everything throughout your life you did not answer the question. Deflection seems to be your mode of operations. Again I ask, Secretary Clinton, Why did you maintain a private server?

Response, I DIDN'T WANT ANYONE TO KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING OR INTO!!!!! AT THIS POINT, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!!!!!!

Coofin? What's a coofin?

A coofin is brought on by a cood.

Question:

Case closed

follow up;

Secretary Clinton, as with all you answers to everything throughout your life you did not answer the question. Deflection seems to be your mode of operations. Again I ask, Secretary Clinton, Why did you maintain a private server?

Response, I DIDN'T WANT ANYONE TO KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING OR INTO!!!!! AT THIS POINT, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!!!!!!

Same response....As they had done in the past, the State Department authorized the use of a private server

Case Closed

Case closed?
That's a joke.
The 'case' isn't closed as far as the FBI/NSA are concerned. The NSA has agreed to set their investigation aside until the FBI has completed its investigation. No matter the FBI outcome the NSA will then renew its investigation.
When, not if the entire FBI investigation is 'leaked' to the public Hillary might as well take her 'live-in partner' Huma on a very long extended world cruise.

Question:

Case closed

follow up;

Same response....As they had done in the past, the State Department authorized the use of a private server

Case Closed

Follow up: Secretary Clinton, repeating the same non-answer is the behavior of someone with something to hide. The department of transportation authorizes you to drive. They do not authorize you to use your car in a bank robbery. So once again I ask, why did you maintain a private server?

Case closed?
That's a joke.
The 'case' isn't closed as far as the FBI/NSA are concerned. The NSA has agreed to set their investigation aside until the FBI has completed its investigation. No matter the FBI outcome the NSA will then renew its investigation.
When, not if the entire FBI investigation is 'leaked' to the public Hillary might as well take her 'live-in partner' Huma on a very long extended world cruise.

You never actually had a case against Hillary

If her agency had told her private servers were not allowed and she did it anyway, you might have a case

At best, all you have now is direction to the State Department to not allow the use of private servers. They already have changed their policy

None of Hillary's predecessors had a 'private server'. NONE!
Powell and Rice's aids had more than one email account.
Nowhere near the same thing.
No one 'authorized' that Hillary could have a private server.
No one in the State Department has come forward and said they authorized Hillary to maintain her own personal private server.
At this point if such a person existed Hillary would have ended the whole issue by naming someone.
If what that 'someone' did was totally lawful and above board there wouldn't be any problem.

the way it sits it does not matter what she has done

1- this admin is going to do nothing about it

2-libtards would vote for her no matter what

Case closed?
That's a joke.

You never actually had a case against Hillary

If her agency had told her private servers were not allowed and she did it anyway, you might have a case

At best, all you have now is direction to the State Department to not allow the use of private servers. They already have changed their policy

Having a private server is not the violation. It is what was on that server available to any competent hacker. Your line of argument is typical democrat BS.

image.jpeg

Coofin? What's a coofin?
A coofin is something carried by Corpse Men.

Forum List

Back