Ten Reasons Why Liberals Hate Christians

• Banned
I have liberal friends that are Christian's. I have conservative friends who aren't.

Paranoia is a wasted emotional effort.
Modern liberalism is incompatible with Christianity. I'm not saying that a liberal cannot be a Christian, but liberalism was created by the Devil and is against everything that Jesus taught.

• Banned
I have liberal friends that are Christian's. I have conservative friends who aren't.

Who are these liberal friends, and what do they believe in? If they are Kennedy liberals, I can believe what you say. But modern liberals cannot Christians.

Who are these liberal friends, and what do they believe in? If they are Kennedy liberals, I can believe what you say. But modern liberals cannot Christians.
They are older. We don't get into deep political discussions. I don't like their politics or their religious beliefs. Having said that I try to let others have their own beliefs without my judgment no matter how ridiculous I think they are.

• Banned

They are older. We don't get into deep political discussions. I don't like their politics or their religious beliefs. Having said that I try to let others have their own beliefs without my judgment no matter how ridiculous I think they are.
I have no problem allowing people to have their own beliefs. What I have a problem with is when those people use government and the courts to infringe on MY beliefs. That is what liberalism is all about. They hate anyone they cannot control. So they hate Christians.

I know liberals who are non-religious, and are good people. I know conservatives who are "Christians", and complete pieces of shit. Liberals and conservatives aren't the ones destroying this country. It's this us vs. them, black and white mentality.

I have no problem allowing people to have their own beliefs. What I have a problem with is when those people use government and the courts to infringe on MY beliefs. That is what liberalism is all about. They hate anyone they cannot control. So they hate Christians.
Do your 'beliefs' count more than the beliefs that run counter to them?

Nah, the number one reason is rightard Christians often seek victim status. Witnessing those unseemly manoeuvrings engenders feelings of repugnance.

Nah, the number one reason is rightard Christians often seek victim status. Witnessing these unseemly displays brings feelings of repugnance.

Yes, "How dare you take away my religious right to treat you like shit?"

This guy really nailed it. I've never seen a clearer, Bible based description of why liberals hate Christians. It also explains the behavior of atheist liberals on this forum.

Ten Reasons Why Liberals Hate Christians | Worldview Weekend
I know one or two Liberals.
I can't think of any that hate Christians.
I know for a fact it's never come up in conversation.

I'm pretty sure, though, that they won't approve of pussy snowflakes of any stripe refusing to take responsibility for their own shortcomings, walking around with a chip on their shoulder from some manufactured grievance and blaming all their self-inflicted problems on imagined persecution.

I'll have to ask them.

I'll report back.

Modern liberalism is incompatible with Christianity. I'm not saying that a liberal cannot be a Christian, but liberalism was created by the Devil and is against everything that Jesus taught.

This is just nuts. "Liberalism," "conservatism," and everything in the huge space in between are political choices, even though people making these choices may be guided by their spiritual beliefs. Christians of whatever sorts turn up all along the political spectrum.

I believe in Jesus Christ as the only way to heaven. I also believe in the Golden Rule. That's all people need to live in peace. Too bad most people fail to follow either.

Doesn't matter. I don't try to tell others how to live their lives. Unlike liberals.

I know liberals who are non-religious, and are good people. I know conservatives who are "Christians", and complete pieces of shit. Liberals and conservatives aren't the ones destroying this country. It's this us vs. them, black and white mentality.

eh, totally illogical .. christian conservatives and "complete pieces of shit"

.. and it's more about the ever expanding gray

Last edited:
This guy really nailed it. I've never seen a clearer, Bible based description of why liberals hate Christians. It also explains the behavior of atheist liberals on this forum.
d

Hi there.

Atheist liberal here.

I don't hate any Christians. Or Muslims. Or Blacks. Or Whites.

But I do hate behaviors. Like you lying about me- about who I hate.

Just to promote your own hateful agenda.

Jesus cries every time you lie like this.

Ten Reasons Why Liberals Hate Christians | Worldview Weekend
I know one or two Liberals.
I can't think of any that hate Christians.
I know for a fact it's never come up in conversation.

I'm pretty sure, though, that they won't approve of pussy snowflakes of any stripe refusing to take responsibility for their own shortcomings, walking around with a chip on their shoulder from some manufactured grievance and blaming all their self-inflicted problems on imagined persecution.

I'll have to ask them.

I'll report back.
You didn't even read the article, did you. No one has even addressed what was in it. Typical.

Forum List

Back