Tennessee and 16 other states join Texas in election fraud lawsuit.

Those states do not have legal standing to bring election lawsuits against other states. After being laughed out of court all those assholes can say they have officially planted their lips on Trump's royal ass.
Sez you?
Only the federal government or a candidate has standing to sue a state over their election. Every last one of these shitheads knows this and did it anyway just to please Trump. If Trump wants a coup he's going to have to do it himself the old fashioned way. Just declare himself emperor and screw the law.
This suit by Texas is not unprecedented.....its a simple equal justice suit....
It's a ploy for a pardon by a crooked AG that that apparently thinks the law does not apply to him.

" All of the briefs filed so far are in the form of a motion seeking permission to sue the states in the Supreme Court. As legal experts have noted, it is unclear what legal standing Trump, Texas, or the 17 states supporting their move, have for challenging the results of elections in other states. Moreover, with the Electoral College slated to meet next week, this legal action amounts to more than an 11th hour Hail Mary pass. It is more like trying to stop the stop the game clock from ticking when all the players are walking off the field. "

The suit is beyond ridiculous.
Don't forget to wipe your ass before you leave your office.
You met Miss Candy already,,,,the TDS queen and gatekeeper of the conspiracy board.

I'm gonna enjoy it when the SC tells every one of these states to get lost.
Would you like some Xanax in advance? :)
They can't dumbass. The SC is the only place state v state lawsuits are decided.
A state cannot question the polling practices of another state.
They have no standing
But I believe they can sue a state to enforce its own laws, since the states that allowed mail in votes beyond election day only did so because their courts said they could, in contradiction to the laws passed by their legislation.

Courts cannot go around the laws already on the books.

At least I believe that's the argument that many are making.
People who live in the state can sue to enforce laws that are on the books

Other States?
None of your business

But, but, ....there's no evidence of fraud. David Muir just said so.View attachment 427088

Tennessee has signed on to support an effort by Texas to delay four other states from casting Electoral College votes, a longshot lawsuit being touted by President Donald Trump as way to reverse the outcome of the election.

Attorney General Herbert Slatery's office on Wednesday announced that Tennessee had joined an amicus brief in the case, meaning the state is offering its support to Texas but is not a party on the lawsuit. Led by Missouri, Tennessee is one of 17 conservative states that signed the brief.

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton on Tuesday asked the U.S. Supreme Court to block Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin from finalizing election results when electors meet Monday, a last-ditch effort to keep Trump in the White House. Each of those states were battlegrounds won by President-elect Joe Biden.

The 2020 POTUS election will be decided in the SCOTUS, kids.View attachment 427089

The court must hear this case and serve up justice.....the peoples votes were stolen....

How is mail in ballots stealing peoples votes?
Throwing hem out after telling people to vote that way is stealing people’s votes

Because the people of Texas and other states were disenfranchised by governors of the battle ground states...the supreme court warned before the election that covid is not a legal excuse to change state voter laws without the approval of the states legislature...a governor has no right to act on his or her own regarding state voter laws...so allowing mass mail in votes that are not requested like absentee ballots are is unconstitutional...this election will be going to Trump...better get use to it...

?
The PA legislature passed the law that allowed every PA citizen the right to vote with a mail in ballot. Besides the issue, and all the other issues, have been address in the State. All their AG needs to do is cite the cases.

No they didn't and neither did the other states that sent out mail in ballots....and PA also changed by governor decree the time line for when ballots must be turned in...they can't do that...they are disenfranchising the other states....equal protection is huge in the constitution...for the first time in two weeks I now believe Trump will win this election.....

You can say they didn't but.... "

"Governor Wolf made voting more convenient and secure by signing Act 77 of 2019, the most significant improvement to Pennsylvania’s elections in more than 80 years. The bipartisan compromise legislation takes effect for the April 2020 primary election and makes Pennsylvania a national leader with voter-friendly election reforms.

The law creates a new option to vote by mail up to 50 days before an election and be placed on a list to permanently receive a ballot application by mail. "

How does the postmark by provision disenfranchise other states when several other states have an even longer period in which they accept mail-in Ballots post marked by?

But it says nothing about late ballot counting and arrival...plus the other states didn't go through their legislature...also an act is not a substitute for a law....a law is enacted when the whole legislature votes and puts their John Hancock on the line one way or the other....this is going to Trump...mark my words....

But it did say something. That's why there is a win in Trumps column. It actually specifies that the mail in ballots must be received on the 3rd by 5:00 PM. The Courts extended that. They were force to sperate the late arrivals and they didn't include them in the total when the race was called. There isn't enough of them to change the results.

In the other three states the legislatures also passed the universal mail in voting, well in WI it was by voter referendum.

But there's a chance. A win the lottery chance, but a chance.

Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 5.58.27 PM.png

The marxist shitstains have told us we no longer need elections. That phase is over.

I've got some suggestions:

1. Get a divorce. The thought of sharing borders with this shit-eating filth is no longer viable to the productive half of America. Time to part ways. If it needs to be done at gunpoint, I'm all in.

OR

2. Pretend elections still matter and steal every fucking election for the next 200 years from federal to local. Again, some weapons and unpleasantness will be required. Those who were instrumental in this election theft should be buried alive with blurry videos of the event posted on their FB page, for eternity. Sends the right message, and instills some fear in the process. Steal states like new jersey - 35 million votes for the GOP candidate and 4 votes for the opposition. Make it obvious we don't care what they think. If they don't like it, get out the deer rifles and the backhoes again. I assume we have the talent to use thumbdrives and program vote theft.... they say a 15-year old can do it in 10 minutes.

I prefer #1..... but I'm flexible. Doing nothing is not an option.

Last edited:
" All of the briefs filed so far are in the form of a motion seeking permission to sue the states in the Supreme Court. As legal experts have noted, it is unclear what legal standing Trump, Texas, or the 17 states supporting their move, have for challenging the results of elections in other states. Moreover, with the Electoral College slated to meet next week, this legal action amounts to more than an 11th hour Hail Mary pass. It is more like trying to stop the stop the game clock from ticking when all the players are walking off the field. "

The suit is beyond ridiculous.
Don't forget to wipe your ass before you leave your office.
She should. Between this, Hunter and Swallwell, the shit is hitting the fan.

They can't dumbass. The SC is the only place state v state lawsuits are decided.
They have no standing
But I believe they can sue a state to enforce its own laws, since the states that allowed mail in votes beyond election day only did so because their courts said they could, in contradiction to the laws passed by their legislation.

Other States?
None of your business
*shrug* I dunno. Just laying out the argument.

Filing a lawsuit isn't a big deal and is strictly irrelevant without a case. Giuliani going before judges relying on a conspiracy theory in place of evidence sure didn't cut it. Tennessee along with 16 other states and Texas have as much chance of overturning the election as I would going in there and arguing the lottery owes me millions.

When they finally realize Trump is still president after January 20th, I can't wait for the unhinged reactions.

What unhinged reaction are you gonna have when that doesn't happen?

I mean, all of your reactions have been unhinged since the election, so I don't know how you'll top it.

But in fairness, you're no different than the rest of the cult.

I can't wait to read the wild conspiracies ya'll will conjure about the Justices when the Supreme Court dismisses this lawsuit.
I predict aliens will reveal themselves to us and they will look like walking penises. Moonglow will want to meet them up close. Progressive patriot will cry "Take me to your peter", and faint when he sees one.

Go on. :lol:

They have no standing

Other States?
None of your business
*shrug* I dunno. Just laying out the argument.
When there is evidence (in this case overwhelming) another state or in this case at least 4 states violated the Constitution, and in this case potentially changed the results of the election since these states' Electoral College totals 60+ votes, and those state legislators fail to act, then another state has the legal right to sue.

Forum List

Back