Tennessee and 16 other states join Texas in election fraud lawsuit.

When there is evidence (in this case overwhelming) another state or in this case at least 4 states violated the Constitution, and in this case potentially changed the results of the election since these states' Electoral College totals 60+ votes, and those state legislators fail to act, then another state has the legal right to sue.

lol

no

acb.jpg

I'm gonna enjoy it when the SC tells every one of these states to get lost.
Would you like some Xanax in advance? :)
They can't dumbass. The SC is the only place state v state lawsuits are decided.
A state cannot question the polling practices of another state.
They have no standing
But I believe they can sue a state to enforce its own laws, since the states that allowed mail in votes beyond election day only did so because their courts said they could, in contradiction to the laws passed by their legislation.

Courts cannot go around the laws already on the books.

At least I believe that's the argument that many are making.
People who live in the state can sue to enforce laws that are on the books

Other States?
None of your business
*shrug* I dunno. Just laying out the argument.
When there is evidence (in this case overwhelming) another state or in this case at least 4 states violated the Constitution, and in this case potentially changed the results of the election since these states' Electoral College totals 60+ votes, and those state legislators fail to act, then another state has the legal right to sue.

Again, another state has no legal standing regarding voting regulations outside their borders

There is nothing in Constitution regarding the use of mail in ballots. It is up to the states.

But, but, ....there's no evidence of fraud. David Muir just said so.View attachment 427088

Tennessee has signed on to support an effort by Texas to delay four other states from casting Electoral College votes, a lawsuit being by President Donald Trump as a way to reverse the outcome of the election.

Attorney General Herbert Slatery's office on Wednesday announced that Tennessee had joined an amicus brief in the case, meaning the state is offering its support to Texas but is not a party on the lawsuit. Led by Missouri, Tennessee is one of 17 conservative states that signed the brief.

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton on Tuesday asked the U.S. Supreme Court to block Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin from finalizing election results when electors meet Monday, a last-ditch effort to keep Trump in the White House. Each of those states were battlegrounds won by President-elect Joe Biden.

The 2020 POTUS election will be decided in the SCOTUS, kids.View attachment 427089

(btw - skip this dude's gold info-ads)

Saw that. Was not particularly thrilled, but it really wasn't a surprise when I saw Tennessee as one of the states that signed on.
I don't know it's chances, but it is better written than any of the crap his team ever put fourth, as I stated on here last night after it came out. I figured it might be the big talk of the day in the news, but not so much. Searched this morning on the net, only new thing was a editorial on The Bullwork. I usually like the writing over there, this piece was not that impressive, naturally blowing it off and as another attack on democracy. First I have seen about it on TV is actually CNN, coincidentally talking about it right now.
I am not in favor of it's success as you well know, but was impressed by the legalese writing. Somebody posted some guy sitting in his car going over it almost line by line or at least the good parts and that too was impressive to me. Am I just easily impressed on this thing or is there a valid non partisan legal reason, nobody else but the grasping trumpers and I seem to pay this one much attention?

But U.S. Sen. John Cornyn, who is also a former Texas attorney general, was more critical of the lawsuit, telling a reporter, "I frankly struggle to understand the legal theory of it."

"Why would a state, even such a great state as Texas, have a say so on how other states administer their elections?" Cornyn asked. "I'm not convinced."

But U.S. Sen. John Cornyn, who is also a former Texas attorney general, was more critical of the lawsuit, telling a reporter, "I frankly struggle to understand the legal theory of it."

"Why would a state, even such a great state as Texas, have a say so on how other states administer their elections?" Cornyn asked. "I'm not convinced."
Rinos always struggle with the right things.

But, but, ....there's no evidence of fraud. David Muir just said so.View attachment 427088

Tennessee has signed on to support an effort by Texas to delay four other states from casting Electoral College votes, a lawsuit being by President Donald Trump as a way to reverse the outcome of the election.

Attorney General Herbert Slatery's office on Wednesday announced that Tennessee had joined an amicus brief in the case, meaning the state is offering its support to Texas but is not a party on the lawsuit. Led by Missouri, Tennessee is one of 17 conservative states that signed the brief.

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton on Tuesday asked the U.S. Supreme Court to block Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin from finalizing election results when electors meet Monday, a last-ditch effort to keep Trump in the White House. Each of those states were battlegrounds won by President-elect Joe Biden.

The 2020 POTUS election will be decided in the SCOTUS, kids.View attachment 427089

Democrats progressed America again! Now the Democrats have driven the USA right to the brink of revolt and civil war. Thanks, Nancy. Good job.

Those states do not have legal standing to bring election lawsuits against other states. After being laughed out of court all those assholes can say they have officially planted their lips on Trump's royal ass.
You don't understand--

the suit doesn't care who won persay---only that these 4 states voting system is corrupted.

Well, thanks for posting it. I get "zero" news from twitter, so I would have never seen it. I am certainly no lawyer and some of this it is pretty obscure as it just doesn't come up. I do not see the supremes granting relief requested, but was looking forward to the argument. The previous judgements have pretty clearly shown judges and courts reaction to unsupported (alternative) facts(?) and the amateur hour presentations of Rudy and crew, sounding like baseline incompetence and borderline legal malpractice, to me and apparently the judges.

Somebody posted some guy sitting in his car going over it almost line by line or at least the good parts and that too was impressive to me. Am I just easily impressed on this thing or is there a valid non partisan legal reason, nobody else but the grasping trumpers and I seem to pay this one much attention?
I watched him as well. It was a fairly long video but interesting, and I dont remember his name.
He definitely didnt have any trouble with rapid succession of his neurons when talking. lol

How are people in Texas disenfranchised by the voters in Pennsylvania?
Its a national election....any changes must be voted on...not ordered from the governors office....

Actually, what we learned in 2016 is that it is not a national election. It is a series of individual elections in 50 states for the purpose of assigning that states Electoral Votes.

Pennsylvanias election is none of Texas’ business

Will Mellissa Carone be the star witness before the Supreme Court?

1607559407905.png

The marxist shitstains have told us we no longer need elections. That phase is over.

I've got some suggestions:

1. Get a divorce. The thought of sharing borders with this shit-eating filth is no longer viable to the productive half of America. Time to part ways. If it needs to be done at gunpoint, I'm all in.

OR

2. Pretend elections still matter and steal every fucking election for the next 200 years from federal to local. Again, some weapons and unpleasantness will be required. Those who were instrumental in this election theft should be buried alive with blurry videos of the event posted on their FB page, for eternity. Sends the right message, and instills some fear in the process. Steal states like new jersey - 35 million votes for the GOP candidate and 4 votes for the opposition. Make it obvious we don't care what they think. If they don't like it, get out the deer rifles and the backhoes again. I assume we have the talent to use thumbdrives and program vote theft.... they say a 15-year old can do it in 10 minutes.

I prefer #1..... but I'm flexible. Doing nothing is not an option.

The Key is........

The Right cannot afford to continue doing nothing.
We are entering the end game phase where people start getting hurt and Constitutional Rights taken at random.

Very charming fuckboy. They've stolen an American Presidential election, their son rapes and tortures 10-year asian girls, the daughter says daddy molested her in the shower, and the 14-year old niece smokes crack naked with her uncle. They own several "opulent" mansions paid for by the CCP and have amassed millions on a salary equivalent to a welder.

Who wouldn't be proud to call them "mr and mrs pretend elect prez"....

How are people in Texas disenfranchised by the voters in Pennsylvania?
Its a national election....any changes must be voted on...not ordered from the governors office....

Actually, what we learned in 2016 is that it is not a national election. It is a series of individual elections in 50 states for the purpose of assigning that states Electoral Votes.

Pennsylvanias election is none of Texas’ business
Its a national election when considering its outcome affects us all in every state...this is why any changes to their election laws must be voted on....not made by some deal between a few legislators at midnight or ordered by the governor because of a pandemic....

Forum List

Back