Tennessee and 16 other states join Texas in election fraud lawsuit.

Thr number is now 20....The latest sate joining the fray being.....

Wait for it....

Arizona!

Did The legislater in Arizona rule vote fraud occurred in their state? Cause I see the lawsuit no longer includes them anymore.

Last edited:
17 States File Brief Backing Texas Election Lawsuit Against GA, MI, PA, WI

17 States File Brief Backing Texas Election Lawsuit Against GA, MI, PA, WI | The Daily Wire
9 Dec 2020 ~~ By Tim Pierce

Seventeen states, led by Missouri, filed documents with the Supreme Court on Wednesday in support of a lawsuit by Texas against a handful of battleground states over alleged violations of election laws.
Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, and West Virginia joined with Missouri to file an amicus brief supporting Texas. The lawsuit seeks to bar Georgia, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania from voting in the electoral college, asserting their elections were illegitimate due to violations of voting laws.
“First, the States have a strong interest in safeguarding the separation of powers among state actors in the regulation of Presidential elections,” the amicus states. “Second, amici States have a strong interest in ensuring that the votes of their own citizens are not diluted by the unconstitutional administration of elections in other States. When non-legislative actors in other States encroach on the authority of the ‘Legislature thereof’ in that State to administer a Presidential election, they threaten the liberty, not just of their own citizens, but of every citizen of the United States who casts a lawful ballot in that election—including the citizens of amici States.”
“Third, for similar reasons, amici States have a strong interest in safeguarding against fraud in voting by mail during Presidential elections,” the filing says.
~[snip]~
“By ignoring both state and federal law, these states have not only tainted the integrity of their own citizens’ vote, but of Texas and every other state that held lawful elections,” he added. “Their failure to abide by the rule of law casts a dark shadow of doubt over the outcome of the entire election. We now ask that the Supreme Court step in to correct this egregious error.”
“Elections for federal office must comport with federal constitutional standards. For presidential elections, each state must appoint its electors to the electoral college in a manner that complies with the Constitution,” Paxton said. “The Electors Clause requirement that only state legislatures may set the rules governing the appointment of electors and elections and cannot be delegated to local officials. The majority of the rushed decisions, made by local officials, were not approved by the state legislatures, thereby circumventing the Constitution.”

Comment:
It should, as a minimum, be a major slap in the face of the charged states. They made a mockery of our elections and they know it. The other states calling them out are 100% correct. My guess is the court will find in favor of Texas.
Even the Progressive Marxost/DSA left's 'science hero' Fauci said PRIOR to the election that voting in person was no problem as long as protocols were taken- masks, distance. The flooding of these states with mail-in ballots was TOTALLY planned and direct action to illegally elect Biden. What thePM/DSA Democrat Leftists have accomplished is to ensured citizens have no faith in future elections.
At best SCOTUS may call for a special presidential election within those states in violation of their own Constitutions. The worst scenario would be at admit the unconstitutional and illegal acts of the states of Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin and allow the votes to stand.
:thankusmile:
Yeah I just heard that a few minutes ago myself,this is critical HUGE news.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

We won’t be able to have a truthful discussion amongst ourselves for too long I’m afraid before the shills come here and start shitting in your thread doo.best thing to do when they do,ignore them as I always do.:trolls:

Wait for it....

Arizona!

Thanks, OB! I almost can't keep up with the states all joining to not recognize Biden as the Installed Puppet-Leader of the Left! 20 states now: as many as Hillary won in 2020.

And the democrats 2020 victory just keeps turn into one big nut-covered shit log. :auiqs.jpg:

Not even in yet and already, half the nation is ready to declare a revolt against the "Bidum Administration."

Merry Christmas, Melania and Donald.

RebelStates.jpg

The Supreme Court has been updating their Proceedings and Orders list.

Go HERE for the current status of the Docketed lawsuit.

Suggest you bookmark the link.

=====

It will be interesting to see what the requested defendants responses will be by 3 pm tomorrow

Response to the motion for leave to file a bill of complaint and to the motion for a preliminary injunction and temporary restraining order or, alternatively, for stay and administrative stay requested, due Thursday, December 10, by 3 pm.

Wait for it....

Arizona!

Thanks, OB! I almost can't keep up with the states all joining to not recognize Biden as the Installed Puppet-Leader of the Left! 20 states now: as many as Hillary won in 2020.

And the democrats 2020 victory just keeps turn into one big nut-covered shit log. :auiqs.jpg:

Not even in yet and already, half the nation is ready to declare a revolt against the "Bidum Administration."

View attachment 427237
Dude, I'm in rural Wisco....It's like we're being held hostage by the liberoidal fuckbags in the Milwaukee-Madison axis.

Wait for it....

Arizona!

Pay attention folx...

If the AG of just one state that got called for Biden is saying "this is some seriously fucked up shit", then this very probably has some legs.

The plot thickens....

17 States File Brief Backing Texas Election Lawsuit Against GA, MI, PA, WI

17 States File Brief Backing Texas Election Lawsuit Against GA, MI, PA, WI | The Daily Wire
9 Dec 2020 ~~ By Tim Pierce

Seventeen states, led by Missouri, filed documents with the Supreme Court on Wednesday in support of a lawsuit by Texas against a handful of battleground states over alleged violations of election laws.
Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, and West Virginia joined with Missouri to file an amicus brief supporting Texas. The lawsuit seeks to bar Georgia, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania from voting in the electoral college, asserting their elections were illegitimate due to violations of voting laws.
“First, the States have a strong interest in safeguarding the separation of powers among state actors in the regulation of Presidential elections,” the amicus states. “Second, amici States have a strong interest in ensuring that the votes of their own citizens are not diluted by the unconstitutional administration of elections in other States. When non-legislative actors in other States encroach on the authority of the ‘Legislature thereof’ in that State to administer a Presidential election, they threaten the liberty, not just of their own citizens, but of every citizen of the United States who casts a lawful ballot in that election—including the citizens of amici States.”
“Third, for similar reasons, amici States have a strong interest in safeguarding against fraud in voting by mail during Presidential elections,” the filing says.
~[snip]~
“By ignoring both state and federal law, these states have not only tainted the integrity of their own citizens’ vote, but of Texas and every other state that held lawful elections,” he added. “Their failure to abide by the rule of law casts a dark shadow of doubt over the outcome of the entire election. We now ask that the Supreme Court step in to correct this egregious error.”
“Elections for federal office must comport with federal constitutional standards. For presidential elections, each state must appoint its electors to the electoral college in a manner that complies with the Constitution,” Paxton said. “The Electors Clause requirement that only state legislatures may set the rules governing the appointment of electors and elections and cannot be delegated to local officials. The majority of the rushed decisions, made by local officials, were not approved by the state legislatures, thereby circumventing the Constitution.”

Comment:
It should, as a minimum, be a major slap in the face of the charged states. They made a mockery of our elections and they know it. The other states calling them out are 100% correct. My guess is the court will find in favor of Texas.
Even the Progressive Marxost/DSA left's 'science hero' Fauci said PRIOR to the election that voting in person was no problem as long as protocols were taken- masks, distance. The flooding of these states with mail-in ballots was TOTALLY planned and direct action to illegally elect Biden. What thePM/DSA Democrat Leftists have accomplished is to ensured citizens have no faith in future elections.
At best SCOTUS may call for a special presidential election within those states in violation of their own Constitutions. The worst scenario would be at admit the unconstitutional and illegal acts of the states of Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin and allow the votes to stand.
For once I would like to see these democRats pay for their evil deeds. It wouldn't be a problem to pick up a bunch of short ropes

I'm wondering if SCOTUS can throw out the election results in GA, PA, MI and WS, and call for revoting in those four States?

No corruption in the news to be found, and you cant post any shit head.

He said news, not mainstream PROG up you butt 24/7, that's strictly for miss-information, though sometimes it's revealing, antonyms & projection.

Dont know how true this is, but it meets expectations and might very well be true, lol

1607578443662.png

That is all I can find at the moment.

This thing is literally snowballing.

All we need now is one or two blue states to support it, like New Hampshire or Vermont.

Last edited:

Wait for it....

Arizona!

View attachment 427237
Dude, I'm in rural Wisco....It's like we're being held hostage by the liberoidal fuckbags in the Milwaukee-Madison axis.

Same here, the entire state of Nevada is being controlled by corrupt SEIU assholes who control everything.

Dont know how true this is, but it meets expectations and might very well be true, lol

View attachment 427241

All we need now is one or two blue states to support it, like New Hampshire or Vermont.

And not one of those states has any standing.

Which is why this issue is DOA

View attachment 427241

The SCOTUS doesn't agree with you, they accepted a number of individual states Amicus briefings already, it is noted at their website.

The SCOTUS also requested the (defendant) states response to the motion made by the Plaintiff by 3 pm tomorrow.

View attachment 427241

The SCOTUS doesn't agree with you, they accepted a number of individual states Amicus briefings already, it is noted at their website.

The SCOTUS also requested the (defendant) states response to the motion made by the Plaintiff by 3 pm tomorrow.

The Mike Kelly v. Pennsylvania case got an identical docket spot on December 3rd. The Courts required responses from Pennsylvania last week.

And then SCOTUS dismissed the suit with a one sentence reply on Tuesday. Never granted it cert. Never heard arguments. Never gave it so much as a public hearing.

But tell me again how the Supreme Court 'disagrees'?

Forum List

Back