Tennessee school district bans all flags, including American Flag

Again, you illustrate the problem of propagation over education.
please, show a time when that flag didn't represent traitors or racism.
On the battlefield when it represented soldiers and every single time it was displayed in honor of those soldiers.

It never represented racism or "traitors".
you can't be serious. that's all it's ever represented

public schools, huh?
Read some history.
history says - always, 100% of the time,that flag represented traitors and racism.

have any examples where it didn't?

On the battlefield when it represented soldiers and every single time it was displayed in honor of those soldiers.

public schools, huh?
Read some history.
history says - always, 100% of the time,that flag represented traitors and racism.

no it doesn't

Run Trump, our GOP loses.

6-swa7y0k02i1yrwiq0iaa.png

Why you telling me that?
It was a reply to whoever said it was a symbol of racism and traitors...I'll be more careful next time.
That's what I figured.

Ironic that you mention a school, whose job it is to educate.
And it's lefties who dishonestly abuse the real legacy of that flag to use against those righties who abuse the real legacy of that flag. The abuse runs both ways but media only goes left.
the real legacy of the flag is traitors and racism.
hell of a lot to celebrate there, isn't there?
you mean the traitors fighting for slavery? so that example fails.
No. Soldiers.

Why not let kids fly whatever flag they want? If that was the case my kids would have flown the swedish flag. No offense to other flags.

the real legacy of the flag is traitors and racism.
hell of a lot to celebrate there, isn't there?
you mean the traitors fighting for slavery? so that example fails.
No. Soldiers.
right. soldiers fighting against their own country. traitors.

public schools, huh?
Read some history.

no it doesn't
got an example of time it wasn't representing racism and/or traitors?

public schools, huh?
Read some history.

no it doesn't

from the first day it was adopted by the CSA.

public schools, huh?
Read some history.

no it doesn't

your example that it hasn't always represented traitors and racism is it's adoption by traitors and racists?
are you unfamiliar with logic?

public schools, huh?
Read some history.

no it doesn't

your example that it hasn't always represented traitors and racism is it's adoption by traitors and racists?

I never mentioned racists and traitors..you did...confirmation bias...
The flag has no control over who flies it...

no it doesn't

you're right, i did. and then you mentioned the csa - a group of racists and traitors.
and you're also right,the flag, as an inanimate object, has no control over who flies it.
however, that flag has, from the day it was first sewn, been the flag of racists and traitors.

no it doesn't

you're right, i did. and then you mentioned the csa - a group of racists and traitors.
and you're also right,the flag, as an inanimate object, has no control over who flies it.
however, that flag has, from the day it was first sewn, been the flag of racists and traitors.

The CSA wasn't made up of racists or traitors.

you are divorced from reality. you cannot possibly believe that a group fighting against their own country in order to preserve slavery was not a group of racists and traitors.

you are divorced from reality. you cannot possibly believe that a group fighting against their own country in order to preserve slavery was not a group of racists and traitors.

They weren't fighting to preserve slavery. They were patriots repelling an enemy invasion into their sovereign country and fighting for the right of self determination.....exactly like the patriots in 1776.

They weren't fighting to preserve slavery. They were patriots repelling an enemy invasion into their sovereign country and fighting for the right of self determination.....exactly like the patriots in 1776.
again, divorced from reality.
why do you want to make heroes out of traitors and racists?

patriots

patriots
you have an odd definition of patriot.

patriots
you have an odd definition of patriot.

Not really..All true patriots will fight when their country is invaded.
Were the colonists in 1776 patriots or traitors?

Forum List

Back