Tennessee Teacher’s Body Found, and Suspect Charged with Murder

have at it!
Look at the troll trying to push violence on America. Why do you hate your country troll? Why do you kiss the ass of fascist money launderer like Biden?? Perhaps its because the laptop shows them doing little girls??? Is that your kind of a hero or is it them openly allowing people to flood through our borders violatinf our laws. Do you enjoy picking and choosing which laws you will obey? Show me that in the Constitution.

You are a fraud and might very well be Macs sock.

Look at the troll trying to push violence on America. Why do you hate your country troll? Why do you kiss the ass of fascist money launderer like Biden?? Perhaps its because the laptop shows them doing little girls??? Is that your kind of a hero or is it them openly allowing people to flood through our borders violatinf our laws. Do you enjoy picking and choosing which laws you will obey? Show me that in the Constitution.

Look at the pussy, talking trash on the internet but lacking the balls to act on it.

What a joke you turned out to be.

It’s somebody’s sock. That is true.

Throw the book at him. It's up to the Judge and jury. Let's hope they aren't Soros/Democrat appointees.
Thank Tucker Carlson for explaining how Dangerous Memphis
has become.I had no idea that it was one of the leading citys
for yearly murders.Like more than 300 yearly.
And that this wasn't in some suburb of Memphis.
But actual city of Memphis.That historically Memphis was
considered a very nice city that did the region proud.
It might well be that the City of memphis has been under
attack by Woke politics.That would explain a lot.There is a really
wacky fruitcake of a House Congressman Rep. Steve Cohen { Jewish }
that introduced a plan to eliminate the Electoral college.
He's the nut that brought into a Congressional hearing some
Fried Chicken as if to telegraph what a bunch of Chickens. his
political opposition.
Of course there's Marsha Blackburn.Every bit a southern lady
with great manners and a very level head.Speaks plainly but
with grace and dignity.This Cohen nutcase is as ugly as his
cruddy theatrics.

Death is too easy. A bit of fear, then...peace.

Living like a caged animal, reliving, every day, the choices and actions that landed you in the cage - THAT is real punishment.
One shot to the back of the head would be cheap, efficient and just.

I read elsewhere that he refused to tell them where she was. Who knows? Perhaps she was still alive (doubtful) and could have been saved. They should have tortured it out of him.
Wow.... Just a crying shame is what it all is...

Two legged predators/serial killers have been around forever and a day now, so it boggles the mind how an adult living in the most violent criminal minded, brainwashed super informationalized crazed period ever, in which has the internet and Hollywood pumping out it's brainwashing material for the bad in society to be groomed and conditioned by, then somehow let's their guard down ??.. It is simply amazing really or when one thinks about it..... WTHeck was she thinking ?

Worse is the woke crowd irresponsibly defending the indefensible when it comes to our society fast becoming an uncivilized calderon of evilness or so it seems..... Now how this lady could somehow ignore it all, and then place herself into a very dangerous situation where someone could do such a thing to her (even if it was unexpected by her, yet she was armed with all the information she needed about society now), just boggles the mind really.

Let it be a tragic but much needed lesson learned for other's hopefully. Stop being stupid and naive especially these days and time's. Be safe, and get that CCP with a gun that fits, otherwise if can't help yourself, and you are going to go jogging at 4-AM in the morning then take appropriate measures to stay safe.

Trying to help other's, but not blaming the victim, but using the situation as an example of the do's and don't's when living in modern day SOCIETY, otherwise that's went and kicked God out of it's house or knowledge base today.

RIP and my condolences to her family.

Yes, in some cases torture might actually be appropriate to gain information. He should have been waterboarded big time.

Death is too easy. A bit of fear, then...peace.

Living like a caged animal, reliving, every day, the choices and actions that landed you in the cage - THAT is real punishment.
Uhhh I think hell is more of a torture than man can give, so I'd say send him on quickly to the one who is waiting with open arm's in hell to embrace him.

Wow.... Just a crying shame is what it all is...

Two legged predators/serial killers have been around forever and a day now, so it boggles the mind how an adult living in the most violent criminal minded, brainwashed super informationalized crazed period ever, in which has the internet and Hollywood pumping out it's brainwashing material for the bad in society to be groomed and conditioned by, then somehow let's their guard down ??.. It is simply amazing really or when one thinks about it..... WTHeck was she thinking ?

Worse is the woke crowd irresponsibly defending the indefensible when it comes to our society fast becoming an uncivilized calderon of evilness or so it seems..... Now how this lady could somehow ignore it all, and then place herself into a very dangerous situation where someone could do such a thing to her (even if it was unexpected by her, yet she was armed with all the information she needed about society now), just boggles the mind really.

Let it be a tragic but much needed lesson learned for other's hopefully. Stop being stupid and naive especially these days and time's. Be safe, and get that CCP with a gun that fits, otherwise if can't help yourself, and you are going to go jogging at 4-AM in the morning then take appropriate measures to stay safe.

Trying to help other's, but not blaming the victim, but using the situation as an example of the do's and don't's when living in modern day SOCIETY, otherwise that's went and kicked God out of it's house or knowledge base today.

RIP and my condolences to her family.

Yes, in some cases torture might actually be appropriate to gain information. He should have been waterboarded big time.
I agree on all counts.

Forum List

Back