Terror attack in Psagot settlement- IDF in the area

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Just been reported: A 9 year old Israeli girl critically injured after what seemed to be a Palestinian sniper shooting at Psagot settlement.

Forces are in the area.

Unfortunately, when you steal peoples land and settle it, they become your enemies...it happened in America with the Indians and elsewhere on earth...

Still, awful when the child of a thief takes the brunt of an attack...

Unfortunately, when you steal peoples land and settle it, they become your enemies...it happened in America with the Indians and elsewhere on earth...

How can a Jew be thief in JUDEA?

Only in the mind of those hate the Jews.

Wishing quick recovery for the child, and the sniper to be punished and locked up.

And what about that guy on his motorcycle a couple of days ago hit by a rock, and the car with a Jewish family ambushed last week. These never make the worldwide news, on top of the rockets from Gaza, and yet when Israel targets various heads of terror cells/groups everyone is up in arms saying Israel over-reacts, even though Israel is coping with terror attacks every single day. It makes me sick that people here think it is about Israel reclaiming Judea and Samaria in 1967, when it is in fact that the arabs simply want all the Jews out of the whole of the land.
Rant over.

Wishing quick recovery for the child, and the sniper to be punished and locked up.

The entire world via the UN thinks so, so does America which has not recognized any Israeli annexations or settlements...

Show me the Land Deeds and I will side with you.

And what about that guy on his motorcycle a couple of days ago hit by a rock, and the car with a Jewish family ambushed last week. These never make the worldwide news, on top of the rockets from Gaza, and yet when Israel targets various heads of terror cells/groups everyone is up in arms saying Israel over-reacts, even though Israel is coping with terror attacks every single day. It makes me sick that people here think it is about Israel reclaiming Judea and Samaria in 1967, when it is in fact that the arabs simply want all the Jews out of the whole of the land.
Rant over.

Re-claimed? You have a distorted view, not recognized in this world or the almighty.

Rant over.

Re-claimed? You have a distorted view, not recognized in this world or the almighty.

Reclaimed from Jordan.

Rant over.

Reclaimed from Jordan.

The Jordanians NEVER had Title to that land, it was a UN mandate for the Palestinians.

The little girl said she saw the face of her attacker. She was shot from close range.

I hope they catch him and hang him by his balls like Caroline said.

Children are not responsible for their parents crimes!!!!

The little girl said she saw the face of her attacker. She was shot from close range.

Please G-d they catch him. I am sure they will. Someone will squeal.

Our prayers first are for the health of the girl.

Poor thing was conscious during this whole thing! after being shot in the chest! she was awake and talking.

Must have been so scared!

Our hearts with her mom and dad

The entire world via the UN thinks so, so does America which has not recognized any Israeli annexations or settlements...

Show me the Land Deeds and I will side with you.
Don't de-rail the thread, please. OP is terror attack.

Forum List

Back