Terror attack in Psagot settlement- IDF in the area

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt_mOK6zwLk]Nine-Year-Old Girl Shot in Terror Attack - YouTube[/ame]

Nine-Year-Old Girl Shot in Terror Attack
She was playing in the yard when a bullet hit her in the neck. Report: a terrorist shot her from close range.
AAFont Size
By Gil Ronen
First Publish: 10/5/2013, 9:47 PM

A nine-year-old girl was seriously wounded in the neck Saturday evening in a shooting attack by one or more terrorists at Psagot, in the Binyamin region.
Magen David Adom paramedics were giving the girl first aid as IDF forces began combing the area. She was then evacuated to Shaarei Tzedek hospital with what was initially described as "a serious injury to her upper body." She was reportedly conscious.

Yoni Hacohen, a paramedic, told Arutz Sheva that she had been hit by a by a bullet that went clear through her neck.

More information here
Nine-Year-Old Girl Shot in Terror Attack - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

Unfortunately, when you steal peoples land and settle it, they become your enemies...it happened in America with the Indians and elsewhere on earth...

Still, awful when the child of a thief takes the brunt of an attack...

Thanks for showing everyone what an unrepentant APOLOGIST FOR TERRORISM looks like. Nothing 'moderate' about the hate in your post above....... the crumb of your compassion there was stale and moldy.

Nine-Year-Old Girl Shot in Terror Attack - YouTube

Nine-Year-Old Girl Shot in Terror Attack
She was playing in the yard when a bullet hit her in the neck. Report: a terrorist shot her from close range.
AAFont Size
By Gil Ronen
First Publish: 10/5/2013, 9:47 PM

A nine-year-old girl was seriously wounded in the neck Saturday evening in a shooting attack by one or more terrorists at Psagot, in the Binyamin region.
Magen David Adom paramedics were giving the girl first aid as IDF forces began combing the area. She was then evacuated to Shaarei Tzedek hospital with what was initially described as "a serious injury to her upper body." She was reportedly conscious.

Yoni Hacohen, a paramedic, told Arutz Sheva that she had been hit by a by a bullet that went clear through her neck.

More information here
Nine-Year-Old Girl Shot in Terror Attack - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

Thanks for the video.

She sounds very brave, being able to talk.

Any normal child will just cry or be in shock.

Hopefully, she'll gain full recovery!

Unfortunately, when you steal peoples land and settle it, they become your enemies...it happened in America with the Indians and elsewhere on earth...

Thanks for showing everyone what an unrepentant APOLOGIST FOR TERRORISM looks like. Nothing 'moderate' about the hate in your post above....... the crumb of your compassion there was stale and moldy.
I would never put my children in harms way in a war zone, perhaps you would?

I would never put my children in harms way in a war zone, perhaps you would?

Your kids are in harms zone from the moment your wife gives birth to them.

If an Arab child (even though some of those so called "children" are 16 years old who throw rocks and kill Israelis) is ever slightly injured, either accidentally or otherwise, there is an immediate, sensational outcry about cruel murderers..... however, when a disgusting, brutal,inhumane, beast of a terrorist intentionally murders or injures an Israeli child then the idiots come out of the swaps and say: "What do you expect, the child deserved it!".

There is supposed to be one code of conduct for the Israelis and another for the Palestinians and terrorists.

1385029_565942830150589_467915703_n.jpg

May you gain full recovery, sweet princess:(

Senseless violence, speedy recovery to the young girl.

But, can we help but notice how cheap Palestinian blood is to theses Israelis and their supporters?

Whenever their Jewish people attack and kill Palestinian children they never are outraged or label it a terror attack.

In fact, they come up with excuses and often try to blame the Palestinians.

They need to take responsibility for their violence as well instead of trying to present us the 'horror' they are living through when living in occupied territories which do not belong to them.

Meanwhile, thousands of children have been killed in Syria. That doesn't matter though, only when it's a Jewish child it matters and some people always play along with it.

Where were your prayers when Israeli terrorists committed a terror attack and actually killed Palestinian children?

Jewish settlers 'kill Palestinian girl' | Mail Online

Israeli officer: I was right to shoot 13-year-old child | World news | The Guardian

But, can we help but notice how cheap Palestinian blood is to theses Israelis and their supporters?

Whenever their Jewish people attack and kill Palestinian children they never are outraged or label it a terror attack.

They need to take responsibility for their violence as well instead of trying to present us the 'horror' they are living through when living in occupied territories which do not belong to them.

Meanwhile, thousands of children have been killed in Syria. That doesn't matter though, only when it's a Jewish child it matters and some people always play along with it.

Where were your prayers when Israeli terrorists committed a terror attack and actually killed Palestinian children?

Israeli officer: I was right to shoot 13-year-old child | World news | The Guardian

If a settler would have shot a young Palestinian boy in cold blood like that, he should have been punished in the same way we expect the shooter will be in THIS situation.

A child playing in the yard of their house doesn't deserve it, no matter if a Jew, Muslim or Christian

If a settler would have shot a young Palestinian boy in cold blood like that, he should have been punished in the same way we expect the shooter will be in THIS situation.

A child playing in the yard of their house doesn't deserve it, no matter if a Jew, Muslim or Christian

I'm not asking you to tell us what is going to happen. I'm telling you to condemn similar acts committed by Jews.

You don't and you over exaggerate any attacks against Jews in the occupied territories.

And we still don't know who's behind this and what the motive is. Although it should be played down as attacks against non Jews are played down.

Israeli soldiers aren't held responsible for their crimes. So you're lying you don't really mean it.

Neither are Israeli terrorist settlers held for their crimes either. And if they are it's usually a minor punishment.

Last edited:
I'm not asking you to tell us what is going to happen. I'm telling you to condemn similar acts committed by Jews.

You don't and you over exaggerate any attacks against Jews in the occupied territories.

And we still don't know who's behind this and what the motive is. Although it should be played down as attacks against non Jews are played down.

Look what disgusting people they are ;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZDlEcquWSY]Israel-Gaza border turns into picnic site for Israeli gods! - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Israeli soldiers aren't held responsible for their crimes. So you're lying you don't really mean it.

Neither are Israeli terrorist settlers held for their crimes either. And if they are it's usually a minor punishment.

Your expectations are well placed. I said what I think should happen, is all.

What you say is incorrect, and I can say it full mouth since you've never been in military court and never seen soldiers being put to justice for wrong doings.

I HAVE.

So please, don't talk about things you don't really know anything about.

Look what disgusting people they are ;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZDlEcquWSY]Israel-Gaza border turns into picnic site for Israeli gods! - YouTube[/ame]

Did those civilians shoot a child close range?

They say things.

Just like the Palestinians say things about us.

So that video proves nothing, really.

Did those civilians shoot a child close range?

They say things.

Just like the Palestinians say things about us.

So that video proves nothing, really.

Yes it just proves what vile creatures you're : )

Forum List

Back