🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Terrorism Creates Climate Change?

Or is it 'Climate Change Creates Terrorism'?

Both are completely insane and shows Liberals are bat-crap crazy...and that Global Warming is made-up garbage.

So which one is it? In the famous words of Hillary Clinton, "What difference does it make?!' :p

CC causes terrorism. That's not liberal propaganda but Pentagon war planning. It is fact.

Google this and see for yourself.

site:*.mil pentagon climate change terrorism

Ah, but you forget. Any source that doesn't ape whatever hapless batshit they are spewing at that particular moment must be 'liberals'.

Including the US military.

http://www.acq.osd.mil/ie/download/CCARprint_wForeword_c.pdf

"In our defense strategy we refer to climae change as a threat multiplier because it has the potential to exaccerbate many of the challenges we face today. From infectious disease to terrorism."

99% verbatim translation. Think I mispelled a word or two. :)
Now THAT's some funny Shi'ite right there! I was joking, but it turns out I was right....Obama is NOT trying to defeat ISIS because doing so would make Global Warming worse!

:lmao:

http://www.acq.osd.mil/ie/download/CCARprint_wForeword_c.pdf

"In our defense strategy we refer to climae change as a threat multiplier because it has the potential to exaccerbate many of the challenges we face today. From infectious disease to terrorism."

99% verbatim translation. Think I mispelled a word or two. :)
Now THAT's some funny Shi'ite right there! I was joking, but it turns out I was right....Obama is NOT trying to defeat ISIS because doing so would make Global Warming worse!

:lmao:

So the US military is wrong.....and you're right?

CC causes terrorism. That's not liberal propaganda but Pentagon war planning. It is fact.

Maybe the smoking dead bodies of terrorists causes Global Warming, which is why Obama is doing his best NOT to defeat / destroy ISIS and only wants to 'contain' them instead?! :p

Nope, living and dying organisms are part of the carbon cycle. A zero sum game. Decomposing organic matter just releases the carbon it captured while alive.

Climate, Weather - those are 'force multipliers', elements that must be taken into account in the planning and execution of an operation. Global Warming, which has NOT been thoroughly proven and has been debunked by more scientists that have and continue to claim it is real (more like Scientology) is 'arguable' at best.

Climate, Weather - those are 'force multipliers', elements that must be taken into account in the planning and execution of an operation. Global Warming, which has NOT been thoroughly proven and has been debunked by more scientists that have and continue to claim it is real (more like Scientology) is 'arguable' at best.

So the military is wrong....and you're right?

Global Warming, which has NOT been thoroughly proven and has been debunked by more scientists that have

Hahaha that's a good one. The only dispute is how much human is activity is effecting the climate change we are seeing.

Forum List

Back