🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Terrorism in the United States that must be addressed

A certain useless, racist, bigoted troll does nothing but start troll thread after troll thread day after day here.

White Tim McVeigh wannabe Militias are a cancer to society, and I'm glad the Government will eventually exterminate those cockroaches hopefully sooner rather than later..

I keep Hearing about Chicago and Baltimore, what the fuck does that have to do with Obama??, folks in those cities were killing each other when Reagan was President too??

I've never heard of a Black or a Hispanic blowing up a federal building killing 168 people, (mostly white) guess white lives don't matter much huh?, or blowing up abortion clinics, or walking into a church and killing 9 innocent folks because of their skin color?..

White gangs kill each other off too, Biker gangs, Hells Angels, etc, ever heard of Eric Rudolf, or the Unabomber?? What about the Klan don't they kill people too!!

In 1974 there were 970 murders, Homicides in Chicago...

In 2010 Obamas 2nd year in office there were 436.

In 2013 there were 441..

Gee How come all the right wing clowns ARE NOT blaming Nixon for all the violent crime he was President back then???

I hear about this "white supremacists" sometimes, but I really wonder if they are really how they are depicted as but has legitimacy to it. White shouldn't have to not feel proud or good about themselves just so that the "less fortunate" non-whites don't feel jealous or left out. What exactly do white supremacists do? Something actually harmful? Or just claiming what they are entitled regardless of the tact for "not making the non-whites feel bad".

In 2013 there were 441..

Gee How come all the right wing clowns ARE NOT blaming Nixon for all the violent crime he was President back then???
Last time I heard Nixon wasn't supporting a group that was calling for the killing of police and burning down cities...................

Obama and the Libs fanned the flames over incidents that were supposedly innocent............yet in almost all the cases the so called innocent were guilty as charged.............Which is why people throw up the black on black crime after Obama and the clown pushed Racial tension in this country...............

Deal with it.............If not.............who the hell really cares what you think.

In 2013 there were 441..

Last time I heard Nixon wasn't supporting a group that was calling for the killing of police and burning down cities...................

Obama and the Libs fanned the flames over incidents that were supposedly innocent............yet in almost all the cases the so called innocent were guilty as charged.............Which is why people throw up the black on black crime after Obama and the clown pushed Racial tension in this country...............

Deal with it.............If not.............who the hell really cares what you think.
The only ones that pushed racial tension in this country are these fucking stupid ass racist whites that are still simmering in their own piss and waste , for the last 7 years now because a Black guy kicked your ass 2x in National elections and has been pistol whipping your sorry asses, every step of the way and loving it.

Nobody gives a rats ass what you think either..

In 2013 there were 441..

The only ones that pushed racial tension in this country are these fucking stupid ass racist whites that are still simmering in their own piss and waste , for the last 7 years now because a Black guy kicked your ass 2x in National elections and has been pistol whipping your sorry asses, every step of the way and loving it.

:bsflag:

I suspect the OP would be thrilled to see all white people removed from America.

Except himself, of course.

Well, on the other hand, maybe himself too. White Guilt/self loathing runs pretty freakin' deep.

In 2013 there were 441..

Pistol whipping? You sound like a real ****** with that one. lol

Forum List

Back