Terrorist Captured.So Who Will Take A Chunk Of The Credit? Shall We Guess?

Feb 1, 2013

:banana:
But of course, The Far Left Rats will give "The One" a lot of credit, just like they did when Barry Took Out Osama with his AR-14 (or whatever assault weapon he used)

Yup, although the Boston Bombings were a plot by Far Left Terrorists, Barry will get much of the credit !!! (did he blow the smoke from the gun tip after the shot?).
:hitit:

assuming Barry does a speech in regards to the "Stupidly Police" of Boston, lets see just how long before he brags about how much input he had in finding the suspect and planning the capture.

Well, it's pretty amazing considering that Republicans have blocked the President from having someone lead the ATF.

Despite Republicans wishing to make government not work, it fucking worked.

How about dem apples?

al Qaeda are religious extremists. That makes them "far right". They are the ultimate conservatives.

I was on the phone last night with the "White Cambridge Police Force", at approximately 8:45 EST I informed them that the "Dark Skinned. whoops,. I mean White Hispanic Skinned" suspect was in the water, yup, then uh, uhm,. dammit! why does my teleprompter always break down !!!!

Obumbler is about to take the podium.

I can't wait for him to congratulate Cambridge police. Leno should have fun with that....

in less than a week the liberal Massachusetts has apprehended the perpetrators of the crime - the Democrats have shown the country how disciplined law enforcement can operate when called to duty.

:banana:
But of course, The Far Left Rats will give "The One" a lot of credit, just like they did when Barry Took Out Osama with his AR-14 (or whatever assault weapon he used)

Yup, although the Boston Bombings were a plot by Far Left Terrorists, Barry will get much of the credit !!! (did he blow the smoke from the gun tip after the shot?).
:hitit:
soon he is going to be trying to stay as far away from the incident as he can !!

Glenn: ?After what I have learned this week I?m a changed person.? ? Glenn Beck

lets all hope and pray that Joe Biden didn't screw up the dialogue on the teleprompter again. wouldn't want barry to inadvertently say, we iz gonna put u all back in chains.

as he is speaking and bragging, I wonder if Chrissy is rubbing his legs (and god knows where else)

al Qaeda are religious extremists. That makes them "far right". They are the ultimate conservatives.

but rw states don't back up that thinking Most of this gun violence and terrorism takes place out east

obams is up there preening now.

In reality the police bungled their way to success. They didn't do much. They bungled the security so that the bombs could be placed. Not a single officer on the scene saw anything. Department store Lord and Taylor had the initial footage. Cell phone cameras of the people there tracked them. The homeowner of the boat found him.

Then the police showed up.

It is enough for obama to obungle.

Forum List

Back