Terrorist Captured.So Who Will Take A Chunk Of The Credit? Shall We Guess?

Well, it's pretty amazing considering that Republicans have blocked the President from having someone lead the ATF.

Despite Republicans wishing to make government not work, it fucking worked.

How about dem apples?

Are you fucking retarded? The local government and LEO worked, IN SPITE of liberalism. Not because of your moonbat messiah you dickless, brainless, skull fucked by a monkey, bed wetter.

You post some of the most asinine posts ever, stop and think before you shoot your mouth off.
All you seem to do is embarrass yourself but that is what you are so good at, continue.
It is nice to have a laugh on you all the time.

:banana:
But of course, The Far Left Rats will give "The One" a lot of credit, just like they did when Barry Took Out Osama with his AR-14 (or whatever assault weapon he used)

Yup, although the Boston Bombings were a plot by Far Left Terrorists, Barry will get much of the credit !!! (did he blow the smoke from the gun tip after the shot?).
:hitit:

Well, it's pretty amazing considering that Republicans have blocked the President from having someone lead the ATF.

How about dem apples?

Three people dead, another police office dead, one wounded and you say it worked?

well at least millions got to hear a lot of Bwoston Accents, I wonder if most people know that a common verb in Massatusetts is Wicked!

:banana:
But of course, The Far Left Rats will give "The One" a lot of credit, just like they did when Barry Took Out Osama with his AR-14 (or whatever assault weapon he used)

Yup, although the Boston Bombings were a plot by Far Left Terrorists, Barry will get much of the credit !!! (did he blow the smoke from the gun tip after the shot?).
:hitit:

The stupidity of this post is just too much. After you posted this, did you read it? No intelligent thought went into post I hope you know.

How about dem apples?

Three people dead, another police office dead, one wounded and you say it worked?

over a hundred were injured !!:(

can you just picture Miss South Carolina making a statement?
I, personally believe that One in 5 US Americans should have maps and an AR-14 or a Mag-44 just in case a really really bad man from Newark New Jersey tries to break into his house and steal all of his maps.

Obama should get the same amount of credit Reagan got for defeating the Soviet Union.

I wonder what the bigots at MSNBC will report on Monday, will the bigots all praise "The One" for his assistance in capturing the Russian terrorist?

Forum List

Back