Tesla faces racism suit in California.

You can literally hold a random object in front of a Democrat and that Democrat will tell you why that random object is racist. No joke.

They are exactly how we describe them....
Democrats literally believe the holocaust wasn't racist because jews are white.

Democrats literally believe certain races can't be racist because of their race.

I've been arguing with Democrats for decades. I know exactly the type of people I'm dealing with.

The people who manufacture electric cars and allegedly care about global warming are also racists. Who wooda thunk it?
I need a little more evidence before I believe that is true, but since those are two totally different subjects, I guess it's possible.

Yeah, you'd think.. perhaps being South African and such a supposed genius..
Then again, where are the Tesla union workers? Building cars, spacecraft, installing solar?
Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Elon Musk,.. I could swear there's some sort of pattern here?
It sounds like an ingrained culture.

It sounds like an ingrained culture.
Yep, there's always that. But, to me anyway, things just go haywire whenever one accumulates far, far more than anyone could possibly ever need. Constantly trying to rationalize it inevitably drives them utterly batshit. Telling themselves they've somehow earned it all because they've worked so hard and been so clever and no thanks to anyone else and.. Pretty soon one's naturally convinced they must be a god.. Enough can no longer apply.. Faster, more powerful, massive toys!

Yesssss, My Precious! More Powersez!

Oh shedddddup! If my operating system on your computer didn't boot up right, that's obviously your fault! Fuck you People! Fuck the State! Leave Me Alone! Can't you see how busy I am here? Selflessly helping the entire World? Here's an idea, show some respect! Gratitude! You Bastards! :icon_cry:
:icon_cry::icon_cry:

Forum List

Back